Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Ima alt your lore so hard guys ^:)^

It's true, I really am you.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Naime said:

Ima alt your lore so hard guys ^:)^

Do wha?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I was reading the lusternia wiki

some of y'all got some good business

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Everiine said:
    Selenity said:
    @Everiine is adorable. That is all.
    But... but, he's old! And often grumpy! And wise! And elderly!
    Yes, he has that nearly Up-adorable-ness to him. Except not so old.

That old relative you love to bits and love seeing their eyes light up when they talk about stories from when they were a kid, or from war, or what have you. In between chasing damn kids from their porch. Glad you'll listen, as soon as their done, poof. "Damn annoying kid. Good heart. Damn annoying."

It's adorable. Deal with it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Answers acquired! But did I ask the right questions? And what to do with the contradictory information, oh my.  :-SS
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    So I finally met Camus! I now miss Milo. Cool ephemerals are cool.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Leisane‌ - Good chatting the other day. Your and Sulaei's RP makes me happy.
  • /Logs in

You have 1 unread message.

/Sees message is from awesome RP person.

• edited October 2014

Y'all floten city peopull nd ur talken papers r the rezun us simpull foresters iz xenophobic

(here come the Troll flags)

@Arien - family RP and more to come! (ditto for @Avurekhos @Renion and @Atlair and @Gabriella)
    @Turnus - friendly face is friendly, thanks for the RP and telling me/my character about that one Divine
    @Niina - for having us beat on each other in the arena

<3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Rancoura . Ev can't help but be simultaneously repulsed by and enamoured with her (definitely more of the latter). Every conversation is amazing!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Everything @Daraius just told me is extraordinarily gratifying. Good job, @whoeverwasanimatingQuettle.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes that really made my day. I feel special when anybody chooses to talk to me, but... Master Quettle. 8->  

I so hope there's a little more in store. Could be some dreams coming true here.  
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Everiine said:
    @Rancoura . Ev can't help but be simultaneously repulsed by and enamoured with her (definitely more of the latter). Every conversation is amazing!
    Back at you, old friend. @Everiine is one of my favourite "Old Ones" of all time. Here's to stirring up old relationships =)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2014
    Rancoura said:
    Everiine said:
    Back at you, old friend. @Everiine is one of my favourite "Old Ones" of all time. Here's to stirring up old relationships =)
    BUT I MISS YOU TOO, @Rancoura. Come baaaack and let us arpees. :)

edit:

It is done. BRA has become Black Rose Outfitters(BRO)! Raves to @Daganev and @Crek and @Ragniliff! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Kazel DEAR STEAK! YUM YUM! DEER STEAK! *rattles cutlery*

is dead like the dodo
    I was useful today. And it did something. ; u ; Happy tears. Love to you know who you people are.

This reads like a vague Facebook status, sorry, but secretttsss.
    edited October 2014
    RPing with @Synkarin is fun. Also nice to explore through said RP some of my character's weaknesses. Thank you, Synkarin! :D

(also raves for @Azus, @Erebos, and @Iari... and my normal set of friendly faces)
  • So many raves, so little time.

So!

First big, huge enormous raves to the oh-so-patient Admin person who oversaw our bumbling through the new area, and the tasks therein. Your guidance was very much appreciated, and the conversations very much enjoyed (particularly the last one).

Next.

So many raves for @Mysrai. All the time. I can't even begin to go into how much any interaction with you makes my day.

Then, there's all the wonderful people in Gaudiguch. @Altrea, @Persayis, @Xypher, @Aiyana, @Alary, @Ixchilgal, @Eritheyl, @Svana, @Kurut, @Feyda, @Synkarin, @Ardmore and all the people who I've shamefully forgotten and very much deserve a good long raving.

And then, raves for all the other people who put up with mine, and Iari's pestering about whatever it is that's struck our fancy.

Lastly, raves for Lusternia as a whole. You're all just wonderful! Keep being fabulous.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • I'd like to second the Admin with the new area, and absolute love for whose idea/who coded the pipe puzzle, because FINALLY a puzzle i can do well! <3
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Curio boxes. I can see my pack again!
  • edited November 2014
    Curio boxes? Did I miss an announce or something?

EDIT: Ooh, yes I did. Looks interesting... hmm.

EDIT EDIT: Can you rub curios while they're inside curio boxes?
  • Or rather, rub/point/poke/what-have-you.
  • Gust on a curio doesn't work if it's in a curio box. I've not tested others.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So I was a noob and let my suit decay. But on the ninth retry, it ended up better than where it was before, so it's all good.
    edited November 2014
    @Iytha and @Vivet making my curio dream come true. I now have the wig I want. Thank you guys. <333
  • <3 for @Selenity and @Arien for letting me get wigs that don't make me look old/like a lit match respectively!
This discussion has been closed.