Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Vivet said:
    I finally saw the play @Thayan made, and my only complaint is that I did not see it sooner.

@Thayan is really good at plays. REALLY good. If you haven't seen some of the others, you should track them down if you can.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Thayan said:

Daraius said:

It's so cute. And there's a lobo detective. :x

My only complaint is that she didn't record it in front of a live audience! 

Which audience is that?

**********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************

Citizen Rank Position CT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayan Supervisor On

*******************************************************************************

Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

It's not our fault you're active at the weird times of the weave :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I figured out how to write a CLHELP file! Yay!

CLHELP EDIT <filename>

... in case anyone didn't know.
    o I am in lesbians with Mysrai. Sorry, ladies.
    Das hawt.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Aiyana said:
    o I'm drunk 
    The best way to enjoy Lusternia. 50/50 chance you'll either find it awesome or break something.
    Retired.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aiyana said:
    a lot of great people I have had the pleasure of associating with
    WAY TO BE, GURL. WAY. TO BE.

(loveyou)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Your design #20761 of a silken tapestry of a saucily grinning goddess was approved.

/waggle
  • Shaddus said:
    Your design #20761 of a silken tapestry of a saucily grinning goddess was approved.

/waggle
    Does this goddess happen to have a name?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Rialorm said:
    Shaddus said:

/waggle
    With no other context, I am betting on Drocilla.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vivet said:
    Rialorm said:
    Shaddus said:

/waggle

It's obviously Terentia. If you really pay attention, you might catch a flash of red hair.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited November 2014
    Vivet said:
    Rialorm said:
    Shaddus said:

/waggle

I thought the same thing when I saw it in the queue - Drocilla standing over the vanquished body of Lisaera, happy and carefree. Imagine the disappointment! It's not. :(
    edited November 2014
    Appearance:
    a silken tapestry of a saucily grinning goddess
    Dropped:
    A silken tapestry has been draped across the wall portraying Lady Trialante in Serynwodenhillirim.
    Examined:
    A wide expanse of greenery fills this tapestry, blades of grass flowing
    for as far as the eye can see. Towering overhead are a multitude of oak
    and hornbeam trees, the crowns too far away to view with the mortal eye.
    A tall, slender Elder goddess rests on Her abdomen in the centre of the
    tapestry; the Lady Trialante stares out at the onlooker with a pair of
    emerald green eyes. Flowing ringlets of strawberry blonde cascade down
    Her back, fanned out around her and providing a second blanket to the
    ground. She cups Her chin with both hands, a saucy grin all but inviting
    the viewer to step into the tapestry. Motes of alabaster and gold float
    in and out around Her form, both protective and enhancing Her sheer
    beauty and vitality.

Not Beauty Seal material, but I like it.
  • edited November 2014
    Packed tightly in rich earth, the verdant growth of a flytrap writhes within a
    terracotta pot of river clay. The plant has a surprising sentience, its long,
    coiling stalk angling and maneuvering like a swan's neck, straining to seek
    sustenance both organic and inorganic. The plant's mouth-like trap is bulbous -
    akin to a pair of swooped leaves connected by a hinged lobe. Aubergine in hue,
    streaks of magenta and indigo mark it like warpaint. Around the trap and within
    its pinkish interior are slender, green hairs that twitch and react with the
    slightest stimulation. Other, broader leaves act like tiny arms that stretch out
    to capture food, easily capable of plopping anything into the plant's spiny
    mouth. Long, sticky strings of drool spew forth from the trap's mouth leaving
    the dirt, pot, and plant itself covered in a glue-like residue. Though not
    overwhelming, the stench of flesh lingers about the flytrap like a foul perfume.

You give a bag of meat scraps to a salivating flytrap.
    A salivating flytrap spits a bag of meat scraps out onto the ground.

seems a bit picky though... bugged it just in case.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    I still think the idols are overpriced, but..yeah. Isune's idol is gorgeous.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh lame, they're customized to god? I wish Auseklis had nice things, /grump.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:
    Oh lame, they're customized to god? I wish Auseklis had nice things, /grump.
    From what I've heard of the fellow, what he really needs is.... custom beard! :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    They're customized to gods, but yours will still work to get you to his fulcrux and I'm betting you can likely customise it.
    Hopefully this is readable. Sorry, I'm at work
  • like a boss

It's true, I really am you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Niun said:
    Raaaaaaaves :)

@Vumiri - all kinds of awesome

@Vitas - not blinking an eyelid when I turned up

@Violyte - making me feel smart!

@Milo - Amazing. I sense a Milo corpse cult in the future!
    WHERE IS MILOOOOOOOO????
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rave for @Zyphora for inspiring me to get off my lazy butt and start working on some old projects that have been sitting around gathering dust.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
    Siam said:
    Niun said:
    Raaaaaaaves :)

@Vumiri - all kinds of awesome

@Vitas - not blinking an eyelid when I turned up

@Violyte - making me feel smart!

@Milo - Amazing. I sense a Milo corpse cult in the future!
    WHERE IS MILOOOOOOOO????
    He was hanging out with Niun and I just the other day.
    edited November 2014
    Caressing a flawless marble idol of the Aesthete gently in your hands, you focus your thoughts on
    Isune, seeking out Her Master Shrine and fulcrux.

You have recovered equilibrium.

(insert what seems to be normal teleport delay)

The master shrine of Isune beckons you through the aether to come to its defence.

"idol152970"                            a flawless marble idol of the Aesthete

Smooth, sun-blanched stone has been sculpted to form this flawless statuette of the Lady Isune. Her
    translucent, marble skin has been dressed in an array of fine, gossamer silks, twinkling with
    starlit diamonds. Luscious rubies form Her lips, which part with silent laughter as She extends a
    slender arm. In answer, a falcon has alighted upon the Goddess's hand, his likeness carved and
    painted purest white. The Lady's eyes are two turquoise stones, deep in hue and fathomless as where
    sea meets sky. Strangely, all that surrounds this idol appears to subtly brighten in the midst of
    its splendour; colours become vivid and sharp, where once they were faded and dull.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 0 ounce(s).

Emanating a mysterious, all-surpassing beauty, a flawless marble idol of the Aesthete brightens the nearby surroundings here.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Kalnid said:
    Down in the lower wards, a comptroller spies something in the corner of his eye: a shadow, two red eyes glowing, that slips away as soon as it's seen, a quiet clicking following along. The comptroller pursues only to find himself in a dead end, his quarry nowhere to be seen. Carved on the wall before him, fresh scraps of crystal lying below, are three words:

We must dissent.

• WOOT! New stole! Love you @Mysrai!

... I am now a dreameater moth. I am very, very happy right now. And I can lick people. As a dreameater moth.
  • You put a bag of meat scraps into a salivating flytrap.
    Without a thought, you plop a bag of meat scraps into a salivating
    flytrap's pot, letting it settle. Suddenly, the flytrap springs to life,
    snatching the item with its broad leaves and shoving it into the plant's spiny
    mouth.
    A salivating flytrap lets out a massive belch into the air.

woooo!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
This discussion has been closed.