Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Milo, the Blossoming Corpse says, "Go well, and may you soon behead many!"

A rattling, guttural sound that alternates in pitch escapes Milo, the Blossoming Corpse, not unlike
    laughter.

So much love for Milo.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I too have a rave for Milo. Thought by mistake it was @Nocht for a moment. Not sure if happy or sad now. Ideally Ria wants to talk with both!

Also more raves for @Daganev and @Niun for interesting conversations :)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • @Fionn Thank you so much.. I have more.. But your patience has been so awesome all these years!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Thank you kind person who told me about Lirangsha.

Now, I will never leave. *_*
  • Shuyin said:
    Bug #5141   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active 
    immediately. Thank you for reporting.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Shuyin on 9/20/2012 @ 07:08 bugs]------
    Discipline heartstop counts as a misadventure death when it's clearly you killing 
    yourself. Consequently, it should show on DEATHS as a death to yourself, i.e., it 
    should say 'Shuyin' on DEATHS if you heartstop. Or misadventure alternatively.

-----------

2 years later, better late than never.

Take that, people-who-heartstop-to-save-their-k:d!
    Oh so that's why people heartstop when they're going to die anyway. Seriously, the increased exp loss is worth your record?
    Retired.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    More saliently, it denies anyone else getting an xp bump for killing you. I think that's more why people tend to heartstop. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    This is tempting me to re-bug a bunch of things. Hmmmm.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Haezon said:
    Shuyin said:
    Bug #5141   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active 
    immediately. Thank you for reporting.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Shuyin on 9/20/2012 @ 07:08 bugs]------
    Discipline heartstop counts as a misadventure death when it's clearly you killing 
    yourself. Consequently, it should show on DEATHS as a death to yourself, i.e., it 
    should say 'Shuyin' on DEATHS if you heartstop. Or misadventure alternatively.

-----------

2 years later, better late than never.

Take that, people-who-heartstop-to-save-their-k:d!
    Oh so that's why people heartstop when they're going to die anyway. Seriously, the increased exp loss is worth your record?
    Ask Celina
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I dunno if I decide to engage in shenanigans, the least I can do is die if they catch me.

Though admittedly it's funny when we start loudly calling when some of the more prolific heartstoppers is about to do so
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What event?
  • Selenity said:
    The event was cool. Cool outcome. Good job @Lisaera, @Drocilla, ninja admins, @Arien, @Gabriella, @Avurekhos, @Niina, @Emmaline, @Selskia, @Isluna, @Everiine, @Turnus, @Macawi, @Erebos, and everyone else who I can't remember because I'm tired!
    What was the event?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited November 2014
    Poop!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Much <3 to @Niun and @Milo

And oddly enough, to Karlach as well.‌
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raaaaaaaves :)

@Vumiri - all kinds of awesome

@Vitas - not blinking an eyelid when I turned up

@Violyte - making me feel smart!

@Milo - Amazing. I sense a Milo corpse cult in the future!
  • Niun said:

@Milo - Amazing. I sense a Milo corpse cult in the future!
    Would join! Please let ephs have their equivalent of Orders or at least somewhere we can bring offerings to celebrate their awesome?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited November 2014
    Small rave to the nice person who randomly sent Gabriella two flowers in two blank letters.  No idea who you are.  Would like to know who you are!

Incidentally, doves delivered the letters.  Is that a generic bird for post offices that are found in villages and such, or specific to a place?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Celest, I think

It's true, I really am you.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Naime said:
    Celest, I think
    Manse mailing service also uses doves, I believe.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah we have doves at the manse post office. I wonder if that's customizable. I wonder if the other Shevats would mind having a pack of mail-delivery dingoes at the estate...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    Yeah we have doves at the manse post office. I wonder if that's customizable. I wonder if the other Shevats would mind having a pack of mail-delivery dingoes at the estate...
    I send all my mail by wolf.

Custom pet that is, not that I have a customized mail service (Not sure if possible even)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Celest uses seagulls. Looks like the person who did this really wants to be anonymous.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    I used to make cakes.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A tiny bit belated, but raves for @Lisaera! Every interaction is a blast.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    edited November 2014
    It's so cute. And there's a lobo detective. :x

My only complaint is that she didn't record it in front of a live audience! 
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    It's so cute. And there's a lobo detective. :x
    One that suspiciously resembles a female Sam McGruff, at that.
This discussion has been closed.