Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• omg that was a long revolt i said i'll pop in just for a bit to feed my wyvern and ended up staying for a couple of hours

yay estelbar

• Huge raves for all of the Gaudiguch peoples who debated and influenced and fought to the bitter end.

Or...the sweet end? The end.

@Alary, @Feyda, @Kurut, @Eritheyl, @Malarious, @Eodh, @Synkarin, and @Altrea.

And to all of the folks from outside of Gaudiguch who helped!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Much thanks to all those who took part in the fae contest, you all did really well! Big raves to all who took part, especially the winners: @Niun@Cyndell. @Vumiri

Along with everyone else: @Daganev, @Peridot, @Vumiri, @Violyte, @Eliron, @Ssaliss, @Crek,, @Tau, @Athree, @Johan.

Thanks guys, it was brilliant! 
    Retired.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    All the Serenwilders for welcoming Qistrel back, with all her beetlemania and overly angsty issues. Especially @Anjou, @Atlair, @Selenity and @Niina.

• Selenity said:
    COLOURS!

(newest announce post, I freaking approve. COLOUR ALL THE THINGS!)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG MY PLAYS WILL BE SO MUCH MORE AWESOOOOMEEEEE
    Retired.
  • If only Ialie knew...
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Darvellan and @Yomoigu. You both RP amazingly well.

With a brief... astrally phenomenal performance... by @Marcella and @Morshoth. <3

WOOSH! /o/
  • Selenity said:
    @Darvellan and @Yomoigu. You both RP amazingly well.

With a brief... astrally phenomenal performance... by @Marcella and @Morshoth. <3

WOOSH! /o/
    Shoot for the stars, baby, shoot for the stars!
    I was jumped by @Silvanus and lived long enough to escape. Though he probably wasn't giving it a serious go. Either way, baby steps! :D
  • Raves for the new changelog. Ieptix did the thing!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Ieptix poops money!?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Enjoying the new engine, coders? I know how I am when I get new toys. I also imagine there might be some "ugh we can finally give these annoying players what they keep nagging about" going on. And we love you dearly for it. This change is awesome <3 So is the pretty colours. I went into a room today with furniture in it and it was coloured and I'm like "aww yiss colours".
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Enjoying the new engine, coders? I know how I am when I get new toys. I also imagine there might be some "ugh we can finally give these annoying players what they keep nagging about" going on. And we love you dearly for it. This change is awesome <3 So is the pretty colours. I went into a room today with furniture in it and it was coloured and I'm like "aww yiss colours".
    The only (major) changes with the engine update was the colour support and some bug fixes, alas. There was something else I was wanting, but it got tabled on this release because of implementation issues, so I'm puttering away without any new toys for now.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Ieptix said:
    Rialorm said:
    Enjoying the new engine, coders? I know how I am when I get new toys. I also imagine there might be some "ugh we can finally give these annoying players what they keep nagging about" going on. And we love you dearly for it. This change is awesome <3 So is the pretty colours. I went into a room today with furniture in it and it was coloured and I'm like "aww yiss colours".
    The only (major) changes with the engine update was the colour support and some bug fixes, alas. There was something else I was wanting, but it got tabled on this release because of implementation issues, so I'm puttering away without any new toys for now.
    Aww, sucks. But thanks for making awesome things without new toys, then. I'm happy just the same.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Putter on, beautiful soul.
    I would also like to point out that you CAN TARGET IN THE PREPEND, though I am not sure you can do this with says... at any rate:

emote (The young elfen maiden moves to embrace ^Inzaias. Pulling back,)
    says to her father, "Welcome back to the realm of the waking, Dad."

You have emoted: The young elfen maiden moves to embrace Inzaias. Pulling back, 
    Selenity says to her father, "Welcome back to the realm of the waking, Dad."
  • Neos said:
    Oh man, that's her name? I thought he was saying "Julie" in an excessively eccentric way, since that's kind of his thing.

• This is a little late but DIVINE FAVORS! from @Lisaera and @Darvellan and @Jadice

bwaha!
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Eat all those blessed burgers and get to huntin!!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    He walks with the truefavour of Viravain.

I finally saw Milo again, too! Huzzah!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Raves for @Tremula being the closest thing I have to a nemesis at the moment, and enduring all Lavy's condescension and abuse. Fun times!

If I had one dollar for each unit of love I have for @Darvellan (who is a freaking blast to RP with an has the sort of character you just love to love) I would have enough money to buy the planet. And the Moon. And Neptune.
  • Selenity said:
    YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM, HE'S MY SEXY GOD-PIRATE!

Teasing, I have a whole three women I can talk to in @Lisaera :P

Which, brings me to my ultimate point of this post:

Shoutouts to @Selenity, @Arien, @Kaiel, and @Inzaias for helping me to develop my character, and @Lisaera for giving him something to fight for...

You guys are my Item No. 9, the bees knees!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    A benchmark in gnomish engineering and flight, this lighter-than-air craft bobs up
    and down on the slightest draft and breeze, yet manages to maintain its general
    position irrelevant of the strength of the air's pull or push. Gaudily painted in a
    variety of colours, the bulk of the dirigible is a large, elongated balloon, just
    over two feet in length. Ridges line the painfully bright skin of the craft,
    undoubtedly from the support system within. Attached to the base of the blimp is a
    small cargo unit, the few windows at its fore allowing glimpses of a variety of gears
    and cogs turning cheerfully within. The unit itself has several valves on it,
    occasionally emitting whistling steam as it maintains altitude. As if to ensure none
    could doubt a gnome devised such a thing, a multi-jointed metal arm hangs from the
    bottom of the dirigible, the end of which is fitted with a metallic claw, designed in
    mimicry of a mortal's hand for grasping purposes. The arm occasionally whirs to life,
    extending all the way down before folding back up, as if stretching its metallic
    joints. He is called 'Ponyo.'
    A mechanical dirigible looks weak and feeble.
    He is strangely weightless.
    He is loyal to Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac.
    A mechanical dirigible is holding:
    Nothing.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.