Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Silvanus said:

Silvanus said:

Yeah, I've changed the perms now to all our modules. It sucks for people who want to learn, but this is the price we pay for playing with some petty assholes who want to ruin the game for everyone else.

This was marked as abuse?

Abuse against who? Was it because I said the word assholes?
    Abuse against whomever you were referencing, I guess.  I don't know.  Maybe they haven't dealt with people taking their ships and disappearing them even when the permissions are set correctly-- it is incredibly frustrating.  You trust that the people in your org have your org's best interests in mind, but there are some who just have no thought for anything but themselves and make it much harder for everyone else to succeed as a result.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    NO RANTS ONLY RAVES PRAISE LUSTERNIA ABUSE FLAGS ABOUND
  • Raves for @niico for finding Joasia!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silvanus said:

Silvanus said:

Yeah, I've changed the perms now to all our modules. It sucks for people who want to learn, but this is the price we pay for playing with some petty assholes who want to ruin the game for everyone else.

Pay attention to who flagged your post, even though you didn't mention names or even reference specific orgs or groups.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raves to the Possessor of Brennan and Rowena. that was a fun bit of RP.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:

Silvanus said:

Silvanus said:

Pay attention to who flagged your post, even though you didn't mention names or even reference specific orgs or groups.
    Especially since we don't know who did it!

• Raves to all of Glomdoring! All of it :D I've been dying way more than I should as I learn my skills and everyone has been great about it. Thanks guys!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

Cercis said:

Raves to all of Glomdoring! All of it :D I've been dying way more than I should as I learn my skills and everyone has been great about it. Thanks guys!

I tried to get your corpse from that pit you fell in, but either someone already got it or you were on the bottom level (and I couldn't get into the same pit).  Alas.
  • edited April 2015
    Xenthos said:

Cercis said:

Raves to all of Glomdoring! All of it :D I've been dying way more than I should as I learn my skills and everyone has been great about it. Thanks guys!

I tried to get your corpse from that pit you fell in, but either someone already got it or you were on the bottom level (and I couldn't get into the same pit).  Alas.
    A bunch of people offered to come get it but I had A: No idea where I was. There was a queen and about 5 gravediggers. And B: I had already immolated once and felt terrible
    :-S
    Player Death

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    When people get favored for defense, when they were actually raiding.

Two thumbs up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Cercis said:

Xenthos said:

Cercis said:

A bunch of people offered to come get it but I had A: No idea where I was. There was a queen and about 5 gravediggers. And B: I had already immolated once and felt terrible
    You shouldn't! You and I put in a lot of power together, so it more than covers any immolation costs. When we're not up fighting on Faethorn, I can take you out hunting and we won't have to worry about gravediggers.
    B-)
    Cercis said:

Xenthos said:

Cercis said:

I can revive without immolating, but once you're in a room with a gravedigger queen your corpse can't be rescued (you have to have killed the gravedigger that gives access to that room and then gone down into it).  Avoid the queens! :)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Xenthos said:

Cercis said:

Xenthos said:

Cercis said:

I can revive without immolating, but once you're in a room with a gravedigger queen your corpse can't be rescued (you have to have killed the gravedigger that gives access to that room and then gone down into it).  Avoid the queens! :)
    Quite possibly the only time I consider avoiding Queen to be solid advice.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    All those new goop items look great, I am a happy camper.

In other raveworthy news, I have been struck with inspiration and am brimming with ideas for everything. Now to find the time to bring them all to fruition.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Lavinya said:

In other raveworthy news, I have been struck with inspiration and am brimming with ideas for everything. Now to find the time to bring them all to fruition.

Share some of that inspiration, wouldja?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Raves for some darn cool new artis.
  • Holy shit. Viy's curio filling curio finally got approved. God damn, my wallet. T_T

• Oh, non rare only. Meh.

Oh well.

• Lerad said:

Oh, non rare only. Meh.

Oh well.

That might change. I forgot to check with Estarra whether or not it should include the rares, so I was conservative in the implementation. No promises, though.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Yay, my pony grew up!

Complete with a brown striped coat, this small pony is sleek. She has a twitching tail, and her mane cascades down the backside of her neck. Her large eyes resemble dark brown pools.
    A brown striped, sleek pony with a twitching tail looks to be crushingly strong.

It's cute! Except, is it brown with stripes of a different color or a different color with stripes that are brown? And what is the different color?
  • edited April 2015
    You should buy the beastmaster kit, then play with its feed then zimoru like crazy
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Renna said:

Yay, my pony grew up!

Complete with a brown striped coat, this small pony is sleek. She has a twitching tail, and her mane cascades down the backside of her neck. Her large eyes resemble dark brown pools. http://
    A brown striped, sleek pony with a twitching tail looks to be crushingly strong.

It's cute! Except, is it brown with stripes of a different color or a different color with stripes that are brown? And what is the different color?

Maybe it's just different shades of brown?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited April 2015
    Riluna said:

Renna said:

Yay, my pony grew up!

Complete with a brown striped coat, this small pony is sleek. She has a twitching tail, and her mane cascades down the backside of her neck. Her large eyes resemble dark brown pools. http://

Maybe it's just different shades of brown?

I hadn't thought of that. It's actually perfect cause Renna loves red and brown.
  • Those are the strangest looking ponies ever. :D

This is the internet! You get cat pictures instead. And you will like it.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Lots of love to @Daraius, @Nyxx, @Luce, @Zitto and basically the rest of Hallifax for helping Donata get used and grow in the cuty. Major support, lots of help, and much thanks to @Feyr and other serens, and some. Basically, thank you everyone for being great.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Qistrel said:

Those are the strangest looking ponies ever. :D

They disagree.
  • Someone else gave me a system and forgot to tell me to check the exits!
    Kind of scary to accidentally run through enemy orgs and try to use
    their nexus.

But raves to the people I've startled for not killing me! :D
    Player Death

This discussion has been closed.