Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Wtf? Mantakeen has returned?
    </RANT>
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Celina said:

Glomdoring. Just all of them. Even @Xenthos, whose head I occasionally want to pop like a pimple.

And @Viravain again for being the the most endearing homicidal maniac anyone could hope for. 

Edit: I thought Manteekan's profile picture was a cow face, and I was confused. Now I can see it's Lady Gaga and I'm still confused. 
    How fun would it be if the only thing you ever did was pop Serens... you need a foil closer to home to get you engaged in the RPs!

And yes, @Viravain is totally awesome.  <3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    He's kinda tied up right now, but He's chilling out on Ethereal.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Married Nikka is married!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Zitto: shenanigans
  • @Zitto @Tarkenton @Damut @Astraea @Celina : Shenanigans times infinity.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • 2015/04/25 19:35:09 - Astraea welcomed Manteekan into the commune.

Wooohoooooo, special snowflake status. I'm excited to see @Manteekan be a thing, <3333333

It's about time we had ourselves a Manteekan.
  • Raves for @Ieptix sticking with it and being on the ball with the MontyOverhaul.
    </RANT>
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited April 2015
    Astraea said:

2015/04/25 19:35:09 - Astraea welcomed Manteekan into the commune.

Wooohoooooo, special snowflake status. I'm excited to see @Manteekan be a thing, <3333333

Now to wait and see the @Jadice / @Manteekan love.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Rave to @Crek, that must have been ruff.
    Crek is back!
    Woot!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I will add my raves to @Manteekan.

I am having fun, even as I continue to expect this be an evil plot and blow up in our faces (in which case Eliron will promptly false memory ever liking Manteekan while secretly respecting him for pulling it off).
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Your skill in Loralaria has risen to Transcendent.
    You have gained the Funebre ability! To see more information, check out AB LORALARIA FUNEBRE.

Awwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • To the god I spoke to yesterday...I'm always greatly impressed in how seemingly effortlessly and wonderously you can pack so many different emotions, thoughts, and concepts into a single sentence.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Player Kills: 1.

Yes.

• Today was a fantastic day in Lusternia, and seemingly out of nowhere! I started off melancholy, but managed to find some old-school RPs, random acts of kindness, system coding help (ugh coding), talks with some old and new friends, and all of it rounded off with a bit of silliness at the Flame. I actually didn't want to log out. 

Four of you have absolutely made my day. You know who you are. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Rave for all the raves lately. It's great to see!
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • So close to demi
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Divines interacting. #yas
  • @Maylea for letting me join her order. Timing was awkward with the raids and such, but it was nice getting to interact with her!
  • edited April 2015
    One grimdark Manteekin' design down.

(He just has to like it, ooooooeeeeeerrrrr)

Also raves for @Damut and @Xanward for joining me in that enlightening pow-wow, and umm...

@Crek and @Calesta for being inspiring/suave, @Celina for unknowingly helping me to spiritbond testicles, @Lerad for making me feel like my contributions are valued, @Tylwyth for keeping me moving forward, @Siam for a combination of all of the above, @Athree for being the resident totem alarm, @Tarkenton for help and encouragement, @Eliron for always being some kind of role model, just...

Just @Glomdoring. Seriously. You guys are the best. I haven't felt this happy with or at home in Lusternia for a long, long time.

(oops, almost forgot @Astraea for her menacing sort of mothering)
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Elanorwen said:

Astraea said:

2015/04/25 19:35:09 - Astraea welcomed Manteekan into the commune.

Now to wait and see the @Jadice / @Manteekan love.
    I have heard that @Manteekan has been eyeing all the Elder Lady's lately with kind of pedo-ish touchy feely things. I'm wondering how @Jadice is going to handle that. *popcorn*
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited April 2015
    Raves for my new manse place, finally got to write the desc:

Within ravenous darkness.
    Colourless and lightless, this void of deceivingly empty space devours all that must be concealed before it in pitch, silhouetting in shadow the endless possibilities of a construct that appears both solid and liquid in a cruel, landscape. Silence showers the area in cold reprieve, repressing the senses and one's imagination by ensnaring the vision through the caresses of idle breezes which pass as silk across your eyes, luring the shades of Mother Night's constant hunger to spring forth in a hypnotic, seductive dance. Merely tracings in your vision reveal to you a high-reaching ravenwoods with dark bark, mutated beyond the guise of any of its like, their crooked branches swaying with the ever-changing flow of emptiness that feeds upon their energy. Veils of lavender and other mauve-kissed hues are burned within the endless dark as undercurrents, only revealed when light is viciously cast from the midst of the space. Cradling into a claustrophobic lull, the heavens appear closer, the glimmer of stars replaced with swarms of glittering beetles, wasps, widows and bats that churn in sordid dervishes, catching onto clothes and whispering with their wings or fangs. The visions of the trees shift into a fallow grove, then, the dark reaches of a massive web that stretches across the forestall canopy in a foreboding tendrils which bear the heavy weight of shrouded victims embraced in mercurial, bloodied spinnerets.

Also, raves for writing. I love relaxing at night and doing special projects for the Glomdoring Library! Thanks to all of those people who have submitted material for the Poetry Contest! @Xanward @Cercis @Daganev @Astraea @Eirien @Illidaen. Give me more things, please. :D
This discussion has been closed.