Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Salome said:

Raves for my new manse place, finally got to write the desc:

Also, raves for writing. I love relaxing at night and doing special projects for the Glomdoring Library! Thanks to all of those people who have submitted material for the Poetry Contest! @Xanward @Cercis @Daganev @Astraea @Eirien @Illidaen. Give me more things, please. :D

I am working on something, just having trouble finishing it.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Zitto said:

I finally finished the book I've been working on for a while for the Hallifax library/Bardics.  I am pretty relieved to have it done before the end of the month.

Good job you, I know how that feels. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:

Zitto said:

I finally finished the book I've been working on for a while for the Hallifax library/Bardics.  I am pretty relieved to have it done before the end of the month.

It's totally my plan to start submitting works of history, so that new players can read them and see what's gone on. It was one of my fondest moments when I first started, and I realized that everything was chronicles by the players.
  • TauTau
    edited April 2015
    Xanward said:

Salome said:

Zitto said:

It's totally my plan to start submitting works of history, so that new players can read them and see what's gone on. It was one of my fondest moments when I first started, and I realized that everything was chronicles by the players.
    Well, nothing written by players is necessarily canon unless its published by the Lusternian Historical Society. 

Edit: Welp, I broke the quotes somehow and I dunno how to fix it
  • Salome said:

Zitto said:

Tau said:

Xanward said:

Salome said:

Zitto said:

Well, nothing written by players is necessarily canon unless its published by the Lusternian Historical Society. 

Edit: Welp, I broke the quotes somehow and I dunno how to fix it
    If the subject is cannon, it's cannon to me, in-character at least. Plus, they're fun to read :P
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

That should be 50G at least
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Salome for thickening the plot!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited April 2015
    Xanward said:

Salome said:

Zitto said:

Good on you. :)
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • edited April 2015
    Besides Feyr trolling me, I am having so much fun! I'm almost half way to my custom order themed pet, I just hit Demi, learned about all the cool shiny powers, and took a step towards deeper RP! Good days :x
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015
    Silea said:

Besides Feyr trolling me, I am having so much fun! I'm almost half way to my custom order themed pet, I just hit Demi, learned about all the cool shiny powers, and took a step towards deeper RP! Good days :x

If you need any help with the writing part please let me know! :) ( @Portius, I am working on your tattoo, @Taevyn, I'm doing your thing soon!)

Also, huge raves for @Tremula, @Lleuke and @Malarious, for helping me out with empowering the Throne, or at least, attempting to. Thank you guys so much.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    2015/04/29 23:17:13 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Lothringen's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.

Not just one, but 2 of those. @Lothringen coming back? For reals? Definitely raveworthy.

• 2015/04/30 00:25:06 - Manteekan granted Phulbelishi entrance into [redacted].

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeech.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Tremula said:

2015/04/30 00:25:06 - Manteekan granted Phulbelishi entrance into [redacted].

I heard that as a pterodactyl flying past really quickly. 
    You just need to be careful about Pterodactyls in farmland.  They have a hankering for silage, and when it comes to Pterodactyls the P is silent.  Comprende?
    </RANT>
  • Tremula said:

2015/04/30 00:25:06 - Manteekan granted Phulbelishi entrance into [redacted].

I heard that as a pterodactyl flying past really quickly. 
    ESSENTIALLY THIS YES, FFFFF.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • You scream as you feel your flesh suddenly expand with pustules before rupturing in a gory display of rot and decay. Your entire body rots away rapidly, and you know only suffering and despair. Suddenly you feel compelled to kick and pull yourself from a swirling pit of noxious green fluid, shuddering as you pull yourself into a bleak, scarred valley.

Yessss.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Finally completed it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lerad said:

You scream as you feel your flesh suddenly expand with pustules before rupturing in a gory display of rot and decay. Your entire body rots away rapidly, and you know only suffering and despair. Suddenly you feel compelled to kick and pull yourself from a swirling pit of noxious green fluid, shuddering as you pull yourself into a bleak, scarred valley.

Yessss.
    You rotted to death?

• And Raves to @phulbelishi for the recent RP, interacting with you is a joy.

• I got my doodle submitted in time, I think. I don't think it's gonna win anything but a merit, but that's cool. Merit points add up! lol

I fell asleep before I got around to getting the picture uploaded to my computer (I don't have a scanner, so I had to take a picture of it with my phone and then crop it. lol) But then a lucky bout of insomnia meant I woke up and could get it done. Otherwise I might not have had time before going to work and missed the boat completely. lol
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

SHHHH.

• Lavinya said:

Sinister whispers carry on the winds as something unnameable stirs deep beneath the Basin of Life, heralding the presence of Morgfyre, the Legion, on the First World.

Aheem.

Screeeeeeech
    -
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:

Lavinya said:

Sinister whispers carry on the winds as something unnameable stirs deep beneath the Basin of Life, heralding the presence of Morgfyre, the Legion, on the First World.

Aheem.

Screeeeeeech
    A for effort.
This discussion has been closed.