Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Qistrel

When you think a god's trying to Rp with you and then suddenly you remember it's a misplaced ambient that fires in the Havens. Mini-heart attacks all around!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Nice knowing you guys

I'm out for a while
  • (that's fallout 4 if you didn't know)
  • Why do only two cities have theater activity scores?
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I am reasonably confident but not certain that a theater score of zero doesn't show up at all in the culture scores, rather than being listed as a zero.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    I alternate between being a he and a she in lusternia because of no great reason other than me not wanting to open my documents and get my female description back out, change my clothes, and change my hair curio.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So...to answer the question: Fallout 4
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Davos said:

Why do only two cities have theater activity scores?

If you don't submit a play for prestige, you don't get any points for theatre activity, regardless of how much theatre activity is actually happening.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I've never been sure if this is bad, because it encourages people to churn out anything, even if it's crap, or good, because it encourages people to churn out anything, even if it's crap.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Recording is always fun, especially when Pectus makes me giggle and ruin THE ENTIRE TAKE. /fakerage

• Rather than the 2-3 mins it takes to put up all our defenses, should we consider combining, passive-ing (new word, go with it), and modifying general defenses to make it more streamline?

Taking Nihilist and Celestines as an example, their transformations could be a permanent passive addition they gain when they use it once (or until log out).

Taking rituals, we could make it that Netzach simply enhances Populus, rather than needing to cast both.

#RandomThoughts
  • I kinda like the guardian tranformations being a perma-thing
    Perhaps all are part of a "guardian form" you can toggle on and off.
    Maybe having it up eats up a bit of mana, like performance being on....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Not all high magic users have populus :p
  • tch, why did a revolt have to happen when the hallifax zerg was initiating project domoth 3.241.1

All I saw were crystals everywhere, and in true hallifax fashion, citizens throwing themselves at us in sacrifice as others went forth and assimilated the village. #Lore

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Arcanis said:
    tch, why did a revolt have to happen when the hallifax zerg was initiating project domoth 3.241.1

All I saw were crystals everywhere, and in true hallifax fashion, citizens throwing themselves at us in sacrifice as others went forth and assimilated the village. #Lore

And then Gaudi sneaks a claim in a village no one is paying attention to. Didn't even see them on ewho!
  • Vivet said:
    Arcanis said:
    tch, why did a revolt have to happen when the hallifax zerg was initiating project domoth 3.241.1

And then Gaudi sneaks a claim in a village no one is paying attention to. Didn't even see them on ewho!

Quietmind too stronk
  • Vivet said:

What pisses me off IS TYLWYTH ALWAYS pays attention to Paavik. I had stayed up all night waiting for a revolt.....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• When your God's order realm is threatened but they don't have an order realm yet.

@Ventidius that usually means a shrine is being defiled.

edited November 2015
    So I've singlehandedly managed to get a room in Celest destroyed, get three different gods to talk with me, talk to a sycophant, almost kill my husband, bleed all over all sorts of different people, and get Mysrai to pop up inside of Celest. And it's not even 9.45 at night. WITH breaks for weight training and chores.

OKAY THINGS ARE GETTING BAD NOW.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    One of my urtraps gave me a coin today, and spinning that coin gave me a prism.

No, just kidding. It actually gave me 200 oolong tea. Screw you, Czigany Wheel.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    WE NEED MORE TEAAAAATIME.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Why can't I just break the window.

• Tremula said:
    I alternate between being a he and a she in lusternia because of no great reason other than me not wanting to open my documents and get my female description back out, change my clothes, and change my hair curio.
    make an alias for a description and hair curio change for both genders. then all you have to do is spam your alias until it's done. i've got my basic descripton saved as an alias on the lusternian system

is dead like the dodo
  • I write all of my changeling descriptions in google docs. Then I transfer them into an alias. You can be sure your computer will crash and all of your descriptions will be lost otherwise. It is just how things work.
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Pejat said:
    I write all of my changeling descriptions in google docs. Then I transfer them into an alias. You can be sure your computer will crash and all of your descriptions will be lost otherwise. It is just how things work.
    I write nearly all of my EVERY description in google docs. Because A) I'm a scatterbrain, and B) I like to work on stuff during work downtime.
  • Split the recent tweets into Alliances and Food, if there's any confusing overlap it's because Glomdoring makes the best grilled cheese.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited November 2015
    So, back to Tweets:

I now have over 1,000 logs from Lusternia. This is not including the year's worth that I lost with the untimely death of my old computer.

Not sure if I should be proud of my documentation skills/habits or ashamed that this is a necessity due to my terrible memory disallowing me to remember what I was talking to Salome about three days ago, etc.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Drocilla said:
    Split the recent tweets into Alliances and Food, if there's any confusing overlap it's because Glomdoring makes the best grilled cheese.
    *gives up poisons and takes up cooking to prove @Drocilla wrong and that She should have more faith in the city that She patrons* :p
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I miss my e-family. :(

Please feel free to send letter and origamis for me to read in the few moments I can mooch some wifi and log in.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.