Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I hate getting 'full reprieve' to places I have every intention of getting re-enemied to. Darn beasts always stealing my crits. :(
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Daraius said:
    I miss my e-family. :( Please feel free to send letter and origamis for me to read in the few moments I can mooch some wifi and log in.
    Shaddus and Co. miss you too homie.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Yep. Definitely another one of those hapless doofus nights for me. At least I'm a death defying doofus.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Celina I literally cannot wait for the drag show thread to be out. Calling Latrice now.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Out of general curiosity, do Transmology creatures pop when an illuminatus enters continuum (the same way Nihilist and Celestine thralls pop when they enter each other's planes). Additionally...would Institute gems...er... not function(?), on Vortex?
  • Pop?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• We really need better ways to hurt Magnagora. They can do basically anything they like and it's a part of their RP because LOL RUTHLESS TAINT, while other orgs actually have standards of conduct when things will impact the rest of the basin.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I could use a lesson sale. Maybe next month, hmm.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tridemon said:
    We really need better ways to hurt Magnagora. They can do basically anything they like and it's a part of their RP because LOL RUTHLESS TAINT, while other orgs actually have standards of conduct when things will impact the rest of the basin.
    I hear if you kill their demon lords, you can use the supermobs against Magnagora.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    You know, you don't deserve that. You're one of the most devoted people in New Celest, so I'm going to give you an actual answer.

The problem isn't that there isn't a lot you can do to Magnagora. The problem is that so few people in New Celest are as devoted to attacking Mag as Mag is attacking you. Mag is more coordinated, spends more time working to further their goals and get stronger/teach the next wave of youngsters to come along. Magnagorans quite frankly give a damn more than Celest players do right now. I don't mean that to be an insult, but it is what it is.

Case in point: the recent event with Drocilla and Darvellan, and Tremula. Drocilla destroyed a room in your city, stole Darvellan's majordomo, tore Tremula up one side and down the other. The response: kill someone in her fulcrux, flood it, and fistbump. Maybe kill an earth lord or demon here and there.

Not only that, but there's a statue composed of the aforementioned gnome at the bottom of the Sea. From Magnagora's city post, apparently they can turn it against Celest. There's a distinct lack of posts in New Celest about this, educating and informing people on how to help. Your leadership and older citizens besides yourself and a few others just don't care.

Kaimanahi still hasn't replaced her inactive ministers, who haven't been around in around most a decade ic.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    I miss my e-family. :( Please feel free to send letter and origamis for me to read in the few moments I can mooch some wifi and log in.
    Sorry, e-bae! I've been busy too. :( But I will hopefully be able to log in more after this week for origami purposes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I find the Spire anti-undead regen penalty bloody annoying. And it's always up! (But I don't think it's as good as I think it is.)

Does Celest & allies actually have the numbers to try and pull off a Demon Lord kill?

• Qistrel said:
    I find the Spire anti-undead regen penalty bloody annoying. And it's always up! (But I don't think it's as good as I think it is.)

Does Celest & allies actually have the numbers to try and pull off a Demon Lord kill?

No point for undead to take down the spire as it's more difficult than puttin' it up and they get curios for doing so.
  • Gero said:
    Qistrel said:

No point for undead to take down the spire as it's more difficult than puttin' it up and they get curios for doing so.
    Do it for Tylwyth?
    Crows get hit with it too....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Hallifax: one of the only places where you can propose to a woman, and then almost get killed by her shoving a teacup down your throat two minutes later.
  • edited November 2015
    Tridemon said:
    We really need better ways to hurt Magnagora. They can do basically anything they like and it's a part of their RP because LOL RUTHLESS TAINT, while other orgs actually have standards of conduct when things will impact the rest of the basin.
    Celest having standards? LOL. What standards? Celest is currently doing whatever it wants right now without repercussions, and still Celest acts the victim (Celest's cry is LIGHT JUSTIFIES EVERYTHING). You currently have three orgs friendly with you, magnagora has one. The sea battle is massively stacked in your favour (Lanikai comes back automatically, Ladantine takes a long time to be raised and dies faster than Vent's jokes, you can only kill Marilynth by raising Ladantine, Cay, Carai Caroo and Ship of the Dead are all placed in the inner sea, dolphins can be protected while seawolves can't). That's just one thing, among many others. Oh, let's not forget how Marani was raised daily and Celest never cared, at all because, hey, not their problem. Again, what standards?

And you still want more? Grow up. Magnagora has standards, and those standards help us remain sensible and use what we have instead of always begging for more.

• I'm starting to get the impression that Ventidius is taking things a leeeeettle too personally. 
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Much gamer rage

• That feeling when your billing cycle rolls over and you finally have data again because you have to use shitty phone hotspot for internet and you burned 15gb on vine and crunchyroll splurging.

#Neglectful Warkros
  • Ladyn = the new d'Murani?

(Arkarkark I love you @Silvanus)
  • GIVE ME YOUR SWEET SWEET EXPERIENCE YOU DENIZEN-THING.  GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!!

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    I hate to say this, but Arcanis is right. From where I'm standing, it looks like Celest cares more about sticking it to Mag than actually following the Light.

Are you just straight-up zealots now? No one is innocent if Mag can use them? I guess I can understand if that's your RP.

Qis has always belived it should be Celest&Seren vs the taint and wyrd, but it is getting increasingly difficult for her to ignore Celest's slaying of innocent people.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    To be fair, both my husband and I were very clear in our intent to utilise the Taint to reshape and control the Basin. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    When you make an alt, and discover that the guild lesson guide for learning is wrong. Send the GA a message? Little noob says your help file is wrong, pls fix.

• 9. Allows the owner to perform herofetes. Cooks with the Herofete ability who also have a Cornucopia with this power will need half the attendees and will not need to provide food to perform the fete.

Wow, great. Something to make my character's trade even more obsolete. Smh.
  • Qistrel said:
    When you make an alt, and discover that the guild lesson guide for learning is wrong. Send the GA a message? Little noob says your help file is wrong, pls fix.
    Say something.  I'm GA and I listen to what my novices say.  Sometimes they're even right.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If it's my guild, by all means, hit me up. Pretty sure I need to go through our ghelps. But F4.
This discussion has been closed.