Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Of course :)
    Posted it in the Code Snippets thread.
  • Selenity said:
    LYNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAMN YOUUUU @Lynnie !!!

And Selenity's wearing like 875 flowers!

Ah mi gawds this is going to suck so hard...
    DEL MSGS ALL
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Ordassa said:
    Selenity said:

DAMN YOUUUU @Lynnie !!!

DEL MSGS ALL
    I would if there weren't useful / RP-relevant messages hiding in there!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Selenity said:
    Ordassa said:
    Selenity said:

DAMN YOUUUU @Lynnie !!!

DEL MSGS ALL
    You can just delete all system messages.
    Xenthos said:
    Selenity said:
    Ordassa said:
    Selenity said:

DAMN YOUUUU @Lynnie !!!

DEL MSGS ALL
    You can just delete all system messages.
    Just looked up the syntax after you mentioned it. Thank you Xenthos. <3
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    (Alternatively, you can MSGS DELETE RANGE # to #)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Luce said:
    Guys, I found the lag. Every time Selenity moved she carried a parade float in individual flowers. :p
     First of all, you made me break a NYCer rule. I read this on the train and started laughing. Never laugh when you're travelling in a crowded train car unless it's at what your travelling companion next to you (read: you know them) said or else you'll be given the stink eye. Thanks. I needed the smile either way.

Second of all, just remember your character is cousins with the parade float toter!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Meh. I already have all the desirable goop items....The goop change just makes goop kinda useless to me now.
  • Selenity said:
    Dear everyone saying goop is now useless: I will take your useless goop.

With love,
    Selenity <3
    Totally not waiting for a price crash to finish my curios with goop or something like that.
  • can goop become curios?
    Be itself I mean?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Make it so curios can be traded for credits/goop/gold already? >.>
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    Tylwyth said:
    can goop become curios?
    Be itself I mean?
    You can turn goop into a Curio of Curios, which works as missing pieces of a partial.  So yes, as long as you have a couple pieces of a curio aethergoop can be used to finish it off.
  • Tylwyth said:
    can goop become curios?
    Be itself I mean?
    There is an artifact that costs 1000 goop that adds a random piece to a curio. Used it once before on something I have been working on for like 90 IG years and that was missing one piece.
  • Reylari said:
    Make it so curios can be traded for credits/goop/gold already? >.>
    Right now that would be pretty terrible, with some people having 5 billion puppies and what not.

Stick to trading them (even the completed ones) to players!
  • edited March 2017
    Xenthos said:
    Tylwyth said:
    can goop become curios?
    Be itself I mean?
    You can turn goop into a Curio of Curios, which works as missing pieces of a partial.  So yes, as long as you have a couple pieces of a curio aethergoop can be used to finish it off.
    That takes 50 credits?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Xenthos said:
    Tylwyth said:
    can goop become curios?
    Be itself I mean?
    That takes 50 credits?

1000 goop. Yes. It is not really worth it, but since goop price is expected to drop, it might become viable soon.
  • edited March 2017
    Tirah said:
    Reylari said:
    Make it so curios can be traded for credits/goop/gold already? >.>
    Right now that would be pretty terrible, with some people having 5 billion puppies and what not.

Stick to trading them (even the completed ones) to players!
    I meant traded to PEOPLE for credits/goop/gold... Not traded in... Rather than only being able to trade curio for curio.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • At a certain point goop is going to become useless to an individual outside trading it away. I've only a few items on my goop wish list. This goop change seems needed but it's basically going to make it so I never buy any promo where goop or a chance of goop is a reward. So basically anything with crates, presents, coin etc.

Only real way to make me want to spend cash on goop offers is my more goop artifacts.
  • Danquik said:
    Welcome to the world of Dingbats. Where you can't spend them because there is nothing left to spend them on.

What they should do is put Wonder Crystals up for a big DB/goop price so people can actually have a chance to build those items.
    Like 90% of the artifacts I want are dingbat...

I agree that you should be able to goop crystals though.
  • Set it at 50000 goop. I know godmin don't like to hard cap the price of tradeables, but I don't think 250cr is an unreasonable cap.
  • edited March 2017
    Except you can buy crystals for 100 credits. I wouldn't goop 250 credits a crystal when I could just wait for a player to sell one for 100.

I was thinking 150 credits in goop/db.

The admins already set a 100 credit value on crystals when they made the Crystal promos as buy 100 credits get a crystal.
  • Danquik said:

The admins already set a 100 credit value on crystals when they made the Crystal promos as buy 100 credits get a crystal.
    This makes less economic sense than selling crates at 100 credits.
    Falaeron said:
    Danquik said:

This makes less economic sense than selling crates at 100 credits.

That is because it is not 100 per crystal technically; it is a bonus on top of the credits you buy (like a dingbat bonus, etc).  It is only 100 per if you are buying for the crystals alone and just give away all the credits (even I do not do that, but what I often did was buy crystals and convert the credits I got into more crystals-- buy 10, turn 1000cr into 10 more, and you actually get a value of 50cr per-- not Admin set, of course, but based on player economy).

100 per is what supply and demand settled down to for a while, but there was a period that crystals were so plentiful I saw them going for 50 or less (a previous Wheel promo).

Bonus != Associated credit value, they are a bonus on top of the credits you are paying for (which you get regardless).

It is different when you can buy them directly, though, I think there was a promo that let you buy WCs in boxes.  That would be the better one to use for value-association.
  • Yes, I was just pointing out how wrong he was.
This discussion has been closed.