Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Lynnie said:
    I think people spamming market sort of defeats the purpose of even having ads. 

For anything longer than 120 characters, please place an AD.
    Especially for curio bits. If I find myself with a tiny chunk of free time, and no idea how to spend it, I like checking to see if my mountains of pieces match any of the ones people are looking for.

Ads are not limited by the buffer of markettells full, either.

• It wouldn't be so bad but it's like every 5-10 minutes one or both of the people send two at a time, sometimes together.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • I'm not suggesting that this solves the actual problem, but it's the work of 5 minutes to write a gag folder that procs from

(Market) [Spammer] says

and full gags the line.

Because, yes, it can be incredibly annoying.
  • That is so far beyond my meager coding skills, but it is BUTTER. Huge thanks!
  • THANK YOU. I don't know if it works yet or how you somehow magically knew just what I wanted to ignore, but I will give it a try
  • edited March 2017
    For those too lazy to type it out. And yes, it does work.
    Code:<br>^\(Market\): \w+ says, "(.+)"$<br><br><p>local ignoreStrings = {&nbsp;"Wolf and Fae",&nbsp;"waf", }</p> <p>for _, str in pairs(ignoreStrings) do</p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp; &nbsp;if string.find(matches[2], str) then</p> <p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; deleteFull()</p> <p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; break</p> <p>&nbsp; &nbsp;end</p> <p>end</p>

Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • edited March 2017
    @Weiwae gotta be the most casual divine ever
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Karlach said:
    I think Karlach has accidentally become a crazy cat man.
    Now that's a picture I'd love to see drawn.
    Falaeron said:
    Hallifax has probably gained more credits in the last 24 hours than it has in the last year.
    Same happened recently with Serenwilde. The kittens and puppies were too tempting.

Now I have a surplus of cute curios.
    Tirah said:
    Today I discovered the incredible time saver that is RECHARGE ALL.
    It's about as liberating as when they implemented P <whatever> HERE.
    Rancoura said:
    Selenity said:
    Tirah said:
    Today I discovered the incredible time saver that is RECHARGE ALL.
    It's about as liberating as when they implemented P <whatever> HERE.
    And LAST.ITEM which I learned from @Sylandra because she's awesome.
    Wait wait wait, you mean I don't have to do "ih flower" and then pick the number for how many there are and do that #.flower? I can literally do last.flower? TIL. Thank you @Rancoura for spreading the knowledge! <3
  • Reylari said:
    You're gonna be SoL if they end up saying something you want.
    This would work better. You can add various phrases to the table that you wanna remove.

It's like you knew who I was talking about.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Also worth knowing: 0.Thing is the same as last.thing, and -1.thing will target the next to last iteration of thing.
    Luce said:
    Also worth knowing: 0.Thing is the same as last.thing, and -1.thing will target the next to last iteration of thing.
    When did they add this? Yay Python-style indexing! ( ... @Ianir, you didn't program it, did you? I can't help but imagine you bursting into flames for programming anything remotely Python now)
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2017
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2711
    Date: 3/7/2017 at 4:10
    To : Everyone
    Subj: Wheel issues!

Hi everybody!

I really hate to do this, but we've been crunching numbers all day and
    need to look at the wheel. In that vein, we are going to be disabling
    the wheel until we can make a few quick adjustments. The wheel should be
    back tomorrow at the latest. We apologise for the inconvenience, and
    will let you know when it's back up!

~ Ianir the Anomaly.

Penned by My hand on the 21st of Avechary, in the year 468 CE.

In other words, it was giving out more than it should? A little surprised that it has taken this long, given that I've seen certain individuals sitting at the wheel for almost a couple of days now spinning virtually every chance they got.

I'm dearly hoping this does not mean it is going back to the days of being 99% truefavours and crit clovers.  (ok so maybe that is a bit of hyperbole, but it was still pretty high at one point)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Selenity said:
    When did they add this? Yay Python-style indexing! ( ... @Ianir, you didn't program it, did you? I can't help but imagine you bursting into flames for programming anything remotely Python now)
    Wasn't me, sorry, but the indexing doesn't actually make me think Python, but Ruby (which I do actually work in on a daily basis)
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • That feel when you design something perfect for your character, predominantly for the purpose of having something you like to attach your runes to...
    ...Only to find out those runes cannot be attached to that type of thing.

@Phoebus pls, you could've told me :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Man, I need to make an "OI! PEABRAIN! OVER HERE" trigger to remind me when I'm working on something in game and not just loitering around the Matrix.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Reylari said:
    That feel when you design something perfect for your character, predominantly for the purpose of having something you like to attach your runes to...
    ...Only to find out those runes cannot be attached to that type of thing.

@Phoebus pls, you could've told me :(
    Would've told you if I could keep straight what all the different runes can and cannot be attached to!
This discussion has been closed.