Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Danquik said:
    Except you can buy crystals for 100 credits. I wouldn't goop 250 credits a crystal when I could just wait for a player to sell one for 100.

I was thinking 150 credits in goop/db.

The admins already set a 100 credit value on crystals when they made the Crystal promos as buy 100 credits get a crystal.
    This is just so flawed bru... Do you even economics? 
  • Wow selenity way to lag the game
    /late
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Lynnie said:
    Wow selenity way to lag the game
    /late

• edited March 2017
    @trill - Found this nice board for feather hair. Now I want a cameo so I can have feather hair.

• Found this from that board. Armor! @Thax? (I know it's not explicitly machine, but subtle is cool) Also yay for diversity in fantasy.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Breandryn said:
    @trill - Found this nice board for feather hair. Now I want a cameo so I can have feather hair.

@Breandryn, you are pretty much my favourite person right now.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited March 2017
    [REDACTED]
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    my tweet: Discovering that two hours of coding did go for the bin because of something you can't explain ( I have double checked the saved profiles for the last 24 hours, the code is just gone in all of them, mudlet 3.0-delta) makes me extremely sad. It wasn't anything important, but it was still 2 hours of coding work :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • You have an XML file anywhere? I've had the experience of corrupting my file with a bad character or something in my XML.  When I went through and found it/cut it out I was able to recover my lost code.

Good luck!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I don't like it when newbies get missed, they're going about doing their own thing, and then don't know skills :( Hopefully I've helped some today and please stick around!!
  • I have split all of the recent discussion of the promotion into a separate thread. Please ensure it stays there. If it returns to Tweets in a similar fashion then Tweets will be closed.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited March 2017
    Ciaran said:
    You have an XML file anywhere? I've had the experience of corrupting my file with a bad character or something in my XML.  When I went through and found it/cut it out I was able to recover my lost code.

Good luck!
    oooh! That is a distinct possiblity. I'll poke at the xml later. It's rather consistent that it's vanished, so maybe it is a bad character. Thanks for the hint, will report back :)

edit: also please save tweets :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited March 2017
    I got bored. Also I was teaching my toddler about classic television shows from when I was a boy.

Ignore the date it was just a random number in my head/wishful thinking :P

In 472, a crack commando unit was formed in Gaudiguch, by the laymen on the streets, to counter the government's rules and laws. These men and women promptly set out across the Basin to dole out punishment against the enslavers of free people everywhere. Today, still hated by the governments in Lusternia, they survive as negotiators with anger issues. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The Goonsquad.

@Shuyin needs to work on his "I love it when a plan comes together." voice and buy some cigars.

• Breandryn said:

This is actually super useful for my costume design stuff for theatre! Thanks for the link!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited March 2017
    Sure thing. I used to have a ton of crafting links. I'll see if I can find them again.
    edited March 2017
    <div>*****************************[ Race Participants ]*****************************
    Name &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Jockey &nbsp; &nbsp; Win &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Place &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Show &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jolly Jester &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Dora &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 14:1 (46cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 3.7:1 (14cr) &nbsp; &nbsp;1.7:1 (8cr)
    Naughty Weed &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Burr &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 58:1 (176cr) &nbsp; &nbsp;11:1 (35cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 4.8:1 (17cr)
    Furry Hug &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Dorf &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 22:1 (69cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 7.3:1 (25cr) &nbsp; &nbsp;2.8:1 (11cr)
    Crazy Kate &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Lark &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1.3:1 (7cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 1:2.1 (4cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 1:4.7 (3cr)
    Cloud Diver &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Tumtum &nbsp; &nbsp; 20:1 (62cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 5:1 (18cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;2:1 (9cr)</div><div>Fiery Lotus &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Sandie &nbsp; &nbsp; 70:1 (214cr) &nbsp; &nbsp;19:1 (60cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 8:1 (27cr)
    Lucky Ducky &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Paulie &nbsp; &nbsp; 58:1 (176cr) &nbsp; &nbsp;19:1 (58cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 5.8:1 (20cr)
    Snake Toes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Torrance &nbsp; 1.6:1 (8cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 1:1.7 (4cr) &nbsp; &nbsp; 1:3.6 (3cr)
    *******************************************************************************</div>
    And I'm betting...
    <br><div>*****************************[ Your Current Bets ]*****************************
    Track &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Racer &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Tickets &nbsp; &nbsp;Position &nbsp;
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jolly Jester &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jolly Jester &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jolly Jester &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Naughty Weed &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win</div><div>Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Naughty Weed &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Naughty Weed &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Furry Hug &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Furry Hug &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Furry Hug &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Crazy Kate &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Crazy Kate &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Crazy Kate &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Cloud Diver &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Cloud Diver &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Cloud Diver &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Fiery Lotus &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Fiery Lotus &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Fiery Lotus &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lucky Ducky &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lucky Ducky &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lucky Ducky &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Snake Toes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Win
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Snake Toes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Place
    Wakabidrome &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Snake Toes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Show
    *******************************************************************************</div>

Assuming the bests win, I'll be getting 29 credits. Assuming the worsts win, I'll be getting 425 credits.

Assuming the Wakabidrome explodes... I'll get nothing.

Edit: I give up on the formatting, you all can see I bet one on everything.
    Lusternia literally causes me to forget to eat sometimes. Hello, late-night dinner.  :s

Before an earthly flight

Rancoura said:
    Lusternia literally causes me to forget to eat sometimes. Hello, late-night dinner.  :s
    Want some of my cocoa puffs? That was my dinner.
  • Selenity said:
    Rancoura said:
    Want some of my cocoa puffs? That was my dinner.
    Try some marshmallow Fruity Pebbles, tastes Like Diabetes was never so literal...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

@Kalaneya was correct. 10 points to @Kalaneya.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    someone design this for @Aramel
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Nooooooo. Unicorn horns should stay on unicorns where they belong.

(Poor unicorns.)
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Calico cats would be a bit more worthwhile if they alerted to traps that are not in fired state. They'd also be more useful if they alerted to active enemy traps rather than just any trap in the area, but that might be too strong idk.
    So I'm a trans tailor now, able to create my own splendour robes.

And I realized.

I never designed splendour robes for my cartel for my character. And designing things is probably my second greatest weakness, aside from room building.

Welp.
  • So, just an FYI since I just found this out. If you or somebody you know uses the Android client Blowtorch and certain things aren't displaying, CONFIG XTERM OFF - It should fix the issue.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    @Breandryn. Your newspost. You go, girl.

Before an earthly flight

• Steingrim said:
    @Talan,

I wanted to thank you for all the things you've done and helped with over the years. You'll be missed.
    I wish I knew you sooner. So many of us will miss you, but more than that we will remember you. Because you left behind a group of us who will never forget the intelligent, creative, inspirational, and highly appreciated being that you are. 

Thank you.
  • Steingrim said:
    @Talan,

I wanted to thank you for all the things you've done and helped with over the years. You'll be missed.
    I could not agree more.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
This discussion has been closed.