Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It is pretty obvious. You are flying into Gaudiguch and getting hit by bard guards. Stop doing it or you will crash the entire game. That is why it gives a warning asking you not to continue! There is a reason, and all players in the game will appreciate not having lag / crashes from debugging logs building up.
  • edited January 2016
    I had to go buy regeneration for it, so I suppose. It also showed up In diagnose
  • Shaddus said:
    Do concussions still exist?
    Yes. She apparently got one earlier.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It's something about getting hit with bard guards and falling into the ground that's causing it. Pretty easy to avoid. Stop trying to sneak into cities you're enemied to.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Probably shouldn't be trying to sneak into a place that we're allied to as well. Could get you in trouble with Glom.
  • Synkarin said:
    It's something about getting hit with bard guards and falling into the ground that's causing it. Pretty easy to avoid. Stop trying to sneak into cities you're enemied to.
    Mysrai needs to unenemy me </3
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    no, Gaudiguch needs to unenemy you, but that may be attached to the Mysrai enemying. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I would think trespassing while being an enemy will only make the process harder.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ellanora said:
    Synkarin said:
    Mysrai needs to unenemy me </3

Then maybe Ellanora needs to quit referring to an Elder as "It".
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    (Or anyone, really.)
  • I'm sensing a lot of salt in the air...

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Solange n'Lochli, Omen of Everdusk (Female Demigoddess).
    She is 123 years old, having been born on the 9th of Shanthin, 329 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She has cut her thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.

:((

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Qistrel said:
    Solange n'Lochli, Omen of Everdusk (Female Demigoddess).
    She is 123 years old, having been born on the 9th of Shanthin, 329 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She has cut her thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.

:((

THIS MADE ME SHED AN IRL TEAR. CURSE YOU, SOLANGE, FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Everyone stop leaving the order now.

Annoyed I had to be semi-afk and couldn't participate in the revolt.

But I am liking these Glomdoring people. They seem ok.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm having a great time in Glom. Can confirm they are A-OK.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    WELL I lost my system again due to my computer issues. Have to get it all set up again on my Mac now, so that's exciting.

I'll be out of town for work during Chaos, and War is on my birthday and the day after so I'll be drunk/hungover. 

Ascension is not my friend this year.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There's always the Beauty Seal!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • You've got my vote. I sure as heck can't top that.
  • That's not how you beauty seal. You need at least six more paragraphs that run onto eachother with no spaces
  • Do it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Protip: the last sentence can only happen if you add powerstones and the death essence curio piece.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited January 2016
    DON'T OPPRESS MY CREATIVITY.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm definitely enjoying the Urlach Gauntlet. It's gotten some good use already.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So, apparently MKO not only has off-grid intros, their intros (plural) are race and (to a lesser extent) class based. AND you don't set your age until after the intro is over (age works different over there though, each race has a range of 'acceptable' ages to start as based on the source material). I feel slightly slighted.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Vivet said:
    I'm definitely enjoying the Urlach Gauntlet. It's gotten some good use already.
     I forgot to ask, is there a special message when teleporting?
This discussion has been closed.