Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Maligorn said:
    That feel when you realize a friend of yours has had you snubbed for a while and you didn't even know and don't know why.
    HAHAHAHA OOPS.

(sry bae u no ilu <3)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Tekora said:
    EVENTS NEWS #344

...Did the kelpimaki succeed in arousing Andala and Bleuu, and can it do the same for other mortal adventurers?...

Well.... did it? 8->

Haha, nope, just got me sick. 
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    They want people to do the quest just to find out, methinks. :D

• x( boo.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Kephera demi skill not so great now that splendors aren't necessary. 

Guess I can go Lucidian or something. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeeeees. Fewer bugs.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Lucidian is pretty awesome, especially demi+. Just saying.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sometimes I find myself reading old letters I wrote and fangirling over how charming I think I am. ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Armor runes so unneeded, I bought a cameo instead with my weapon credits...after maxing my weapons.
  • I'm the door to door Jehovah Witness of Crow.
  • @Gero I still love you <3
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I've got a new person to teach! <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RP day for Thul.

Ordinarily, this would go in Raves.
  • Xenthos said:
    Yeeeees. Fewer bugs.
    Kephera: They're both a bug AND a feature!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited January 2016
    I have so much work to do with coding and until then I'm completely handicapped. Hate this feeling :/
  • So the web client eats the instructions for "Who is this to?" and "What's the subject?" when you try to do a public news post.

Whoops.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So does MM and MMF. I think the news system has those as a prompt, which would make sense in any other MUD ever.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Thul said:
    So the web client eats the instructions for "Who is this to?" and "What's the subject?" when you try to do a public news post.

Whoops.
    Still makes for a cute news post either way.

• Going to punch for RPWHO to be used more often, because it's amazing and nobody uses it except to appease roleplayers briefly.
  • Maligorn said:
    That feel when you realize a friend of yours has had you snubbed for a while and you didn't even know and don't know why.

You cancelled on us going out that night, and I didnt get all prettied up for nothing. <Snub>
  • Credits currently available for purchase:
           4 credits at 55000 gold per credit.
          30 credits at 58998 gold per credit.
          18 credits at 58999 gold per credit.
          30 credits at 59000 gold per credit.
          18 credits at 59995 gold per credit.
          14 credits at 60000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 114 shown (114 total)  (Average sale price: 55209)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

Wow, runaway inflation! I started around a week ago and the average price as 40k.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Twytch said:
    Credits currently available for purchase:
           4 credits at 55000 gold per credit.
          30 credits at 58998 gold per credit.
          18 credits at 58999 gold per credit.
          30 credits at 59000 gold per credit.
          18 credits at 59995 gold per credit.
          14 credits at 60000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 114 shown (114 total)  (Average sale price: 55209)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

Wow, runaway inflation! I started around a week ago and the average price as 40k.

Nah, not runaway inflation. Credit prices have been bouncing back-and-forth between 45k and 55k for a while.

I think the only way we're going to see credit prices fall is if a bunch of rich folks buy those overpriced credits, then resell them for a lot lower. I'm in favor of following Pectus' precedence and offer the lower rates to Newbies first, then resell on the market for less.

At best it'll be a temporary solution, but it's better than nothing.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I've thought about trying to convince orgs to use their gold stockpiles to push the market down, but seeing as you can infinitly and anonymously resell the credits higher, it would only take one asshat to screw everything for everyone, again. 
  • Those high prices mean either 1) there are too few credits, 2) there is too much gold, or 3) both.

Further, there is 1a) too many credits exit the system, or 1b) too few credits enter;
    2a) too much gold enters, or 2b) too few gold exits;
    or, overall, a combination of all of the above factors.

Got to find a way to balance it all, and the best long-term solution would be more effective gold sinks. Gold is hilariously easy to come by in Lusternia if you know where to look, and if you're lucky enough to get there before anyone else. The problem arises when it's easier to do both the longer you've been in the game. Obtaining gold, basically, is skewed towards the more experienced end of the game, while the actual need for gold/credits is skewed towards the less experienced end.

I'm lucky enough that I'm not completely new to Lusternia, but imagining how it all looks from a newer person, it's not very encouraging.

See you in Sapience.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Some areas are bonkers. For instance - Mobs in Nirvana drop gold. Because it's an area locked behind a skillset, with literal hundreds of mobs to kill, going through every other day will net a cool 150k+, easily 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Or how much gold can be generated from treasure maps every day... insane!
This discussion has been closed.