Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    The same news post also says that monk damage and stuff will be compensated for, so no need to worry too much.

I still think they're just going to delete monks.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • One can hope.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hey now, what'd we ever do to you?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:
    Technically, you quit being a Monk...
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    This is why I shouldn't speculate on combat stuff, I always get it wrong.

Though I'm still confused as to why anyone could think attacking me in prime Mag was a good idea.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    No, I left the monk guild and made my skills dormant. There's still a monk deep down inside of me.
  • They should delete bards
    Don't take my chain from me, I like my chain. :(

• Tarkenton said:

Exist, and spam our screens

• Arcanis said:
    Tarkenton said:

Exist, and spam our screens
    Well, by that logic we should delete a lot of things...
  • He's talking about genies and cornocopias 
  • Just try and stand near Camberre when day turns + rubbing genies. You'll disconnect
  • Actually Camberre is the one who disconnected, and sold his genies, etc.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Qistrel said:

Though I'm still confused as to why anyone could think attacking me in prime Mag was a good idea.

Literally because they thought they could get away with it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Well then, newsflash: I'm not an easy kill because I call myself a non-com. I may not enjoy fighting, but I can actually heal out of slitlocks, escape pits, shrug off poisons, and use stealth to escape. I've only ever died when I was trying to fight back, or did something really stupid. These days I just run away. So don't even bother.

• I am a bit sad that @Yarith didn't seem to pick up on/ignored the hints I was trying to drop as to why my character was so excited about telling him about his first ever kill last night :(
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Falmiis said:
    I am a bit sad that @Yarith didn't seem to pick up on/ignored the hints I was trying to drop as to why my character was so excited about telling him about his first ever kill last night :(
    sry.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Falmiis said:
    I am a bit sad that @Yarith didn't seem to pick up on/ignored the hints I was trying to drop as to why my character was so excited about telling him about his first ever kill last night :(
    sry.
    It's ok, Falmiis will make him see the error of his ways soon enough!
  • Helping novices and being generous while drinking/drunk is pretty fun.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I got a talon this weekend at my local convention. One of the most important pieces of my Lusternian cosplay is now finished.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Falmiis said:
    It's ok, Falmiis will make him see the error of his ways soon enough!
    forum rp pls.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @Falmiis Oh, Yarith noted, hee.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Went from rank 505 to 482. Slowly but surely!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Hmm. Has @yarou bought a war goat, yet?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Yeah, this one time he left it on Capricorn and I almost killed it before realising it wasn't stainless.

• Qistrel said:
    Yeah, this one time he left it on Capricorn and I almost killed it before realising it wasn't stainless.

she. and you shit, i knew it was you. leave naknak alone! :(

I didn't do anything to her. And actually messaged you to to go fetch her, remember?

• @Narynth @Kregarn and @Lavinya have created a monster! Shatter shatter shatter
  • Qistrel said:
    I didn't do anything to her. And actually messaged you to to go fetch her, remember?
    oh, you mean that time with faun. yarou got a new goat bb named naknak, trying for the stainless steel variation. and a squonk because the name is magnificent.

This discussion has been closed.