Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Discovered that the greatest, most admired influence whom is the basis for the person Rancoura is today has retired. Glad to know that means she's still playing around IRE somewhere, but still makes me sad that I'll never see her again. :(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• People can be so silly sometimes.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well I'm a little sad for a number of reasons.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Daraius said:
    Well I'm a little sad for a number of reasons.
    I noticed.  I already made a thread about one of those reasons.  I can't help you with the others.
  • Ahh, I always love bad Market puns.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Discovered that the greatest, most admired influence whom is the basis for the person Rancoura is today has retired. Glad to know that means she's still playing around IRE somewhere, but still makes me sad that I'll never see her again. :(
    *After picking himself up off the floor*

Don't do that to me!

I had to read this twice @Rancoura because the first time I thought you'd said that YOU had retired. Please excuse me while I try to reclaim those 3 years of my life I just lost when my heart stopped.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • To avoid people continuing to call me things I'm not (like ur'Marshal)

I've quit the ur'guard, stop telling me things that have to do with it.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Accidentally enemied allies to my demesne during nodes. Oops. Promise it wasn't intentional!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Marcella can we still call you Boremaster of the Tower?

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    When Lusternia was first designed, it was designed around the time of original CS1.6.

The Ravenwood is vnum 1337.

Do you think this was done on purpose? I do.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:
    When Lusternia was first designed, it was designed around the time of original CS1.6.

I don't know, I did notice my nest is at 1338. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Silvanus said:

42 is the Ring of Portals.
  • Silvanus said:

Missing something, explain please.
  • Chirbo said:
    Silvanus said:

Missing something, explain please.
    1337 = leet = elite.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ssaliss said:

Silvanus said:

42 is the Ring of Portals.
    42 is the answer to the most important question!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • How did I not see this? I'm a channer >->
  • That feeling when you've got a totally reasonable argument, and a totally unreasonable audience.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited January 2016
    Talan said:
    That feeling when you've got a totally reasonable argument, and a totally unreasonable audience.

Welcome to the Lusternian Audience.

Please leave any form of logic, opinion and sanity on the side, next to celina's supply of Drag gifs and memes.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • You're not suppose to touch the supply!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited January 2016
    That moment when you accidently kill a beast after ranting a moment ago that killing enemy beasts is bad style I hate you right now scripts :-(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited January 2016
    Talan said:
    That feeling when you've got a totally reasonable argument, and a totally unreasonable audience.
    You'll have people who will argue with you anywhere. What's reasonable, sensible, or correct in general will be subjective EVEN if you're dealing with fact in some instances. I've learned it's easier when you realize early into the argument: "Am I going to succeed in any shape or form in changing their opinion?" If the answer is no, which you can generally tell early on, then I generally try to stop.

Example: You could have logs galore about a class being completely unreasonable in some shape or form. People who are invested into that class with time, money, and emotions will cherry-pick your logs, try to find anything they can (even if it's irrelevant or minute to the issue), or just straight up doctor some fake logs to refute you. It's easier just to not bother and only appeal to those who are open to a different point of view, or in the case of my example, have a direct hand in actually making balance changes happen rather than those who just discuss them.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Seriously? I can't even teach novices in my own city without getting attacked? What is wrong with people.

• Dirty Mags
  • Arcanis said:
    Talan said:

Welcome to the Lusternian Audience.

Please leave any form of logic, opinion and sanity on the side, next to celina's supply of Drag gifs and memes.
    When you have a totally reasonable argument to present that isn't immediately torn apart by logic and experience, you let us know, Arcanis. :P

• Qistrel said:
    Seriously? I can't even teach novices in my own city without getting attacked? What is wrong with people.
    You point a brooch of the warrior at Taevyn, and sparks fly out of it.
    A gust of wind rises to push Taevyn to the east.
    Taevyn is hurled out of the room to the east by the gust of wind.

Taevyn has been cut down by an illithoid reaver.
    You see the death occur at centre of the Necropolis.
    From your knowledge, that is v4136 in the City of Magnagora.

You glance over Yarith and see that his health is at 7300/7300.
    You assess the bodily wounds as follows:
    * Head has critical wounds.
    * Chest has no wounds.
    * Gut has no wounds.
    * Left arm has no wounds.
    * Right arm has no wounds.
    * Left leg has no wounds.
    * Right leg has medium wounds.

Yarith flings a tarot to the ground. Upon contact, it explodes in a great flash of technicolor light.
    You vaguely make out a large, square doorway of light and see Yarith step through it.
    With a heavy snort, a shaggy war goat trots etherwards.
    You lose your attraction to Yarith.
    Yarith has left the area.

I got your back fam. That was a fun last bit of 2v1 fighting before I get wrecked with the overhaul release tomorrow.
  • That was actually really dumb, to be honest.

e,e
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• edited January 2016
    Pshaw, more like a 41v2. 

Edit: On that note, I remember now why aurics are so damn frustrating.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Well, if I'm understanding the latest overhaul post right, monks will no longer do any wounding at all. And I was taught that monk damage is related to how wounded the hit bodypart is, and that ninja damage kills partly depend on how wounded you can get bodyparts to to boost your damage. At least we still have bleeding. I think?

• edited January 2016

Edit: oh, my bad. Carry on!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
This discussion has been closed.