Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• oh man, I loooove chatting with the gods. The first thing to do is remember: they're humans on the other side of the screen. That, for me, makes it way easier to talk to them.

Well, somewhat. I feel -very- comfortable talking with Isune/Jadice/Zvoltz, but if for some reason someone like Viravain showed interest in me in this current state I'd be very wary and might stumble over myself because I just don't -know- Her.

I guess it's kind of complicated. I/Maligorn have a very different paradigm when it comes to mortal -> Elder interaction that allows me to be more "Greetings! How does the Lady fare today?" instead of "Holy shit their attention is on me I better not fuck up oh fuck oh shit".

This also stems from Isune being a very laidback Goddess (of whose order I'm in and have had the longest experience in), who simply loved to "get down to our level", going as far as playing Vengeance games with us in Hallifax. I've only been killzapped by her once for Maligorn's impertinence.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I probably should have been more afraid of Elostian than I was. I started out scared then wound up letting my derpy mortal flag fly. Weirdly, Lyreth was totally intimidating to me, even though his character was more laid back.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I guess I'm bros with Zvoltz now? :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Also known as 'Giving Tremula a heart attack because I thought I just walked into a room with eight fishers'.

You strike at a giant centipede's body with a civilised katana of lamenting fae.
    You shift the reserved damage of your last strike forward.
    The blade shears through a giant centipede's body, coming clean through the other side with a strangely quiet swish. He appears momentarily surprised, before his eyes glaze over in death and he collapses to the ground.
    You have slain a giant centipede.
    A pile of golden sovereigns spill from a giant centipede.
    A handful of loti spores tumbles out of a giant centipede.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a giant centipede.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Re: Gods. As someone who has been playing awhile and "seen behind the curtain", it's tough for me to get really engaged with Divines or really have the same awe/fear about them as I once did before. I feel like I've lost part of the wonder as a result and it's kind of a shame. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate them though. I absolutely love @Viravain and @Manteekan.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Why did they bring back beast web as a wonder item.  8-|
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh god. Every special power of this belt past say.. 10 is utter bonkers batshit crazy. Not only the awful bolas, but the free instant shield on low hp (screw you some more, Wildewoods), the artifact chainyank (Screw you forests), and the "Ima Aeromancer" capstone ability. Even at the times per month some of these are limited to, they're so bad, nevermind it being yet another awful wonder item. 
  • edited February 2016
    3/month yank! Every melder gets free shields at low hp! 

Shield that does not even lose a charge when it fails to bounce you into the melder's other rooms/his tracker's pit traps!

Every melder forever should want one of these.

REALLY, the whole "NONDECAY ARTIFACT!" part of it is cool! That's utility! That makes lives easier!

The ridiculously powerful combat abilities not so much.
    No, but really. Ask the Envoys - it's all okay :/
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Pay to Win For the Win returns again. Surprise! Not.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Rofl the envoys are saying that Web is more useful than shield, let's not put words in other's mouths.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I really can't afford to keep up with these things anymore vOv I'll settle.
  • The web will be absolutely ridiculous in conjunction with Sap. Wow. This one has way too much stuff that can dramatically affect combat.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    TIL I inspire the most vehement, everlasting hate with the most minimal of interactions. I guess it's a talent?

• I wonder if I should just stop resisting and buy the wonderbelt for lols. Hello, beast spit blind + spix transfix + wonderbelt web + tarot hangedman.
    See you in Sapience.
    Hangedman doesn't/shouldn't stack with web. Use shieldstun instead. 
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hangedman is ropes, so it would stack.
  • edited February 2016
    @Estarra can we please have a poll for the wonderfact? I feel a lot of us don't want those combat abilities in the game, the slow non-decay seems neat.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd buy this just for the slowdecay/nondecay. I'm actually thinking about buying mass credits for the gems for the first time ever.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Oh, hey, I hadn't seen any of the wonder arties before. Ha. Haha. Ha.

...my wallet. :((
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I am pretty down with the belt! Definitely something valuable!
  • Bolas.. jeez....

:(
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Plz nerf Batman. His utility belt too strong.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I looked briefly at this and am actually shocked to see the abilities of this belt thing. Entangle a fae =(( Automatic health shield :( beckon for everybody ?  And the bubble? That's all... no please, no.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Gotta get dat $$$
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited February 2016
    I for one look forward to the day a healing institute can have mini static with his aeonfield, empress and beckon.

(I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
This discussion has been closed.