Chimaera Mafia (game thread)

Comments

• Oi, no editing of posts.
  • ah crap! sorry had to fix a typo. post read before editing

'shu si scared! is anyone around? hello?'
    is dead like the dodo
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Don't worry Shu, I'm scared too, but you got to be careful saying that outloud because certain people will pounce on that as an obvious ploy to be less scrutinized. 

Got to be strong

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    The bulk of the conversation so far has been about or from Elizabeth (@Riluna). I did notice that many of us have already revealed our names, but I'm not sure it was entirely wise in hindsight.

The largest portion of the Elizabethian debate seems to be about how jittery she seems to be, and how quick to point fingers, yes?

In either case we don't have a lot to go on and I'm still not convinced we need take action just yet.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    HI. I had to visit my doctor after posting my intent to join. I'm back! Lemme catch up. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Considering we were allowed to choose our names to some degree, I'm working under the assumption that names are completely unimportant.
    Hi. I'm Pollux. I like my name. Do we rp this out like...

"Does anyone else realize we're locked out of the pantry, too? I only have one slice of bread left. :( Just my luck. Getting locked in with crazy Ermine-friendly chimeras. "

...yes, I'm hungry.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why we have names, should just have roles

But what do I know

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why we have names, should just have roles

But what do I know

Because reasons?  And maybe there is some relation between the name, role, and scum status?
    Siam said:
    Hi. I'm Pollux. I like my name. Do we rp this out like...

"Does anyone else realize we're locked out of the pantry, too? I only have one slice of bread left. :( Just my luck. Getting locked in with crazy Ermine-friendly chimeras. "

...yes, I'm hungry.
    Locked out of the pantry? I don't believe you. We are going to die of hunger then! Where did you get that bread anyways if we are locked out?

I always carry a whole loaf with me! It helps relieve my stress from all the work, you know?

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

I always carry a whole loaf with me! It helps relieve my stress from all the work, you know?
    And what work is that? Freeing Ermine?

Oh, you know, keeping track of every single detail regarding all our experiments for Science.

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sometimes my best friend, sometimes my worst enemy, those records.
  • So, maybe it is just favor words but it seems that one thing has been learned:

Siam and Luce are perhaps scientists working for these labs. Perhaps they both could be part of those workers that Ermine convinced.

"What. That is so judgmental. Couldn't I simply be a janitor(with his last loaf of bread) who had the luck to be stuck with you lot?"

#bringShikariback 

• Ayisdra said:
    So, maybe it is just favor words but it seems that one thing has been learned:

Siam and Luce are perhaps scientists working for these labs. Perhaps they both could be part of those workers that Ermine convinced.
    "If you're implying you're not a lab worker... what are you even doing here?"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Anyone else confused?
  • Siam said:

"What. That is so judgmental. Couldn't I simply be a janitor(with his last loaf of bread) who had the luck to be stuck with you lot?"

Perhaps.
    Ayisdra said:
    So, maybe it is just favor words but it seems that one thing has been learned:

"If you're implying you're not a lab worker... what are you even doing here?"
    Siam just said he could be janitor. So, not all of us all lab workers.

Celina said:
    Anyone else confused?

Siam made an comment about being stressed from all the work. I took it as he implied he worked directly for the labs, which he know from the opening text of the game that Ermine has convinced some of the lab workers to help her.
  • edited October 2015
    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I've found today sufficiently interesting/informative.

Vote: None

Edited because I failed bolding.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    For Ermine's sake, people, you're gonna get slapped down you keep editing your stuff :p

"I'm just so stressed out that I got dragged into all this."

vote: none

*sits on a chair and starts drumming his fingers on a table out of boredom*

#bringShikariback 

• Tarkenton said:
    For Ermine's sake, people, you're gonna get slapped down you keep editing your stuff :p
    That... looks really weird. Are you saying that you see Ermine in high regard? Because that's kinda what it looks like to me.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm posting it ooc as a laugh Ssa. Hence the reference to editing. But please, read it into it whatever you like.
  • Ayisdra said:

Siam made an comment about being stressed from all the work. I took it as he implied he worked directly for the labs, which he know from the opening text of the game that Ermine has convinced some of the lab workers to help her.

That actually makes some kind of sense, though I really doubt Kiradawea has made things that easy for us.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    Ayisdra said:

That actually makes some kind of sense, though I really doubt Kiradawea has made things that easy for us.
    Maybe, maybe not. but it could be a place to start. If we knew what everyone was doing down here, it might help if it does turn out to be that easy.
  • The clock is steadily ticking towards midnight. Only a little more than a day remaining.

Votecount
    None: 4 (Celina, Tarkenton, Allyrianne, Siam)
    Shaddus: 0
    Riluna: 1 (Shaddus)
    Celina: 1 (Riluna)
    Allyrianne: 1 (Synkarin, Tremula)
    Synkarin: 0

Majority 8.

Also.

You may NOT edit posts. Consider this the final warning. If you edit your post after this notification, you will temporarily lose voting privileges, as well as any powers you may have. Edit again and you're out of the game.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

*gets bored with drumming his fingers and starts tinkering with a rubik's cube instead*

#bringShikariback 

• Vote: None

No one to really point a finger at right now, but perhaps be wary of a few because of word choice.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    UNVOTE, VOTE: NONE.

/me dances in a circle.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • shu doesn't know what is going on. shu does not think anyone can evil. shu helps with work, all in the labs are friendly!

VOTE: NONE
    is dead like the dodo