the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• I don't really know what to say that can assure you I can't take your pokemon without pasting my role :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm really sorry about all these broken quotes.  :( 
  • Calling religious nut on that one
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
    Kilee said:
    I don't really know what to say that can assure you I can't take your pokemon without pasting my role :(
    You can just say that instead of deflecting! 
  • But no I can't steal your pokemans D: but if I could I'd totally steal purrloin
    Your numbers today are:
  • My thoughts on Kilee. The abiliry to steal a pokemon makes no sense on a Kecledeon. And if they had that power as a role power it would be a silly move to reveal her Kecledeons ability in the way she did
  • Phoebus said:
    Kilee said:
    I don't really know what to say that can assure you I can't take your pokemon without pasting my role :(
    I said I wasn't icky Rocket D: who else would be able to steal pokes besides Team Blah
    Your numbers today are:
  • Based on the Night Vale game, this seems pretty consistent with Melali's playstyle, where he really was town. But it could be a viable strategy, yes.

I have an earthquake theory. Is it possible that the earthquake's targets were random, but those who were attempting to complete night actions that were hit found those actions blocked, and those that were not attempting to complete night actions found their day actions blocked? It's possible someone's posted something that would contradict this and I've just missed it x.x

(Incidentally, I did not take any night actions, and did not know about the earthquake until Tremula's post)
    I had my night power blocked, and I'm also blocked from doing any day powers. Thus, your theory doesn't fit.

That said, keep those theories coming!
    Kilee said:
    Phoebus said:
    Kilee said:
    I said I wasn't icky Rocket D: who else would be able to steal pokes besides Team Blah
    Remember, everyone is always looking for things to be suspicious of. It's best to explicitly state what you mean so it's less likely to be misinterpreted. People will grab anything they can and run with it, especially early on when we have very few leads to follow.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Kilee said:
    Phoebus said:
    Kilee said:

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Sylandra he could only steal Shadow Corruoted Pokemon with his thief balls though
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Phoebus said:
    ftfy
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Makaela said:
    @Sylandra he could only steal Shadow Corruoted Pokemon with his thief balls though

But could still do it!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Fair warning that I'm going to a double birthday party this evening and there will be much celebration, so I'm likely to be a bit scarce for the next couple of days! I'll try to check in as much as I can, though.

For the record: N1: I was targeted by a night action, and do not believe the agent of that action to be scum. I did not take any night action.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Gonna echo that statement: kinda busy weekend, but I'll be around on mobile. I don't wanna leave for too long cause there'll be soooo much to read.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Just wanted to check in. I have about 10 pages of content to catch up on, will slog through and post in a little bit.
  • IMMA GUY! My picture has a little male sign in the top left corner! (I'm actually not that upset that I'm being mistaken for a girl with my name, since it does end in a vowel or just in general, but I put the effort to put a little reminder of my @#^%'s existence in my picture! I'll put something in my signature too, sigh.)

Kilee is being suspicious, but I feel we should wait until everyone checks in or at least 72 hours after the day starts, before ending it. Maybe someone has some precious nugget of information that they can't give us because their grandma's sick/internet's out? Also, she's being very suspicious, which either tells us she's a bad Townie, a bad Mafia, or a fiendishly clever Mafia. (This also isn't probability, so it's not a 2/3 that she's Mafia.)

To be fair, if I was mafia, I would probably play like this as well, at least in the beginning. However! In addition to the fact that I really like laying all the tangled threads in nice, neat rows, one of the reasons I am taking such a risk in talking so much is because I have confidence in me! So you can bring on all your problems; I'll do better than my best. I have confidence that you'll put me to the test. But I'll make you see I have confidence in me! Climb every mountain...

(Of course, that could just be a bluff, but bluffs inherently have risks. So why would I bluff unless I was confident that it wasn't a bluff? Also, I was pretty safe with a lot of people on my side, so it would only advance my trustworthiness a little bit to take this risk, while I could potentially lose trust if you feel that this is overreacting. However, I feel that this risk is worth it because a) it could increase my trustworthiness, b) it makes me a target for Mafia as well as town, and c) I have confidence in the cards I have.)
    Melali said:
    IMMA GUY! My picture has a little male sign in the top left corner! (I'm actually not that upset that I'm being mistaken for a girl with my name, since it does end in a vowel or just in general, but I put the effort to put a little reminder of my @#^%'s existence in my picture! I'll put something in my signature too, sigh.)
    People still think I'm a guy sometimes. You'll probably never completely escape being referred to as female. Your name ends in a vowel, mine ends in -us, we're forever cursed. 
  • So I'm still catching up on the game but I was one of two watcher's outside Sylandra's door. The other one was Krackenor. I am not the reason Kilee's pokemon revealed itself. Someone, no idea who, put me to sleep last night so that I couldn't post for the first 28 posts of the day phase.
    Ok so Krackenor either blocked me or tried to kill me. I'm confused though because I swear it was three people in my message.
    Daraius said:
    Now I'm wondering if the killer had a ninja ability to hide their movements. :-/
    Daraius said:
  • If there was a 3rd person then they were better at hiding then I was.
  • @Melali, you need to make the male icon larger and more prominent. Make it take up the entirety of the image. And instead of a chandelier for a background, try abs. The most chiseled set of abs you can possibly find.

Also, make sure the symbol is made out of bullets or something.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Wait - Sylandra - what was Purrloins role last night? 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Wait - Sylandra - what was Purrloins role last night? 

Dayblocker. I'm seriously wondering if some Ninja mafioso is about though. (This https://epicmafia.com/role/247 role)
    Daraius said:
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Do pokemon typically kill? I would think not, but I don't know enough to feel confident in that.

I guess the reason I bring this up, is that maybe it was only 2 people, Othero and Krackenor and the 3rd 'person' was only a pokemon.

I say this because it appears i only got visited by Punkaboo, and not a trainer or anyone.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Maybe. Something feels really fishy about this though.
    Daraius said:
    @Krackenor what action did you take against me last night?
    Daraius said:
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Did you get any indication of what type of power put you to sleep, Othero? Like Sing, or Sleep Powder whatever other variants there are beyond 1st generation pokemon?