the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• @Vivet... Because we need to make sure she has a good 20+ notifications :D
  • @Vivet O:-)
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    lol you guys, hilarious to see this huge wall of new posts and all the most recent are tags for me.

I still need to shower and stuff, will be getting to this soon.

• (Also, I really wish I had the time to play Lusternia with you guys. Despite the fiasco today, this is super fun, and wish I had time to spend online with you all :) )
  • @Sylandra are you immune to modkills >:)
  • (@Vivet won't think it nearly so hilarious when she realizes WHY she's being tagged)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Iosion said:
    @Sylandra are you immune to modkills >:)
    Considering I have forgiven Tremula for edits before, mercy plz.  :((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

WHAT

I just...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, so we have a creepy aura around Vivet, Lehki tried to blow up Sylandra with Weiwae, potentially to deflect attention away from Ushaara, (btw could metronome cause Victini's protection thing to explain the doubles?), but it looks like Iosion and Synkarin are potentially Weiwae's real targets.

(How is Lehki blocked again?)

I'm going to admit to being more inclined to vote for Lehki or Ushaara at this point. Kind of torn on which.
  • Lehki was paralyzed by Krackenor's Pichu
    Krackenor said:
    (@Vivet won't think it nearly so hilarious when she realizes WHY she's being tagged)
    Nah, it is still pretty hilarious. Post will be forthcoming soon. Hold onto your butts, kiddies.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Sylandra is forgiven, especially considering I've been following and saw both. Thanks for the help, gurl)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Holy balls. And I'm the psycho killer? At least I gave reasoning. At this point, it's safe to say there is no "town", just a mess of 3ps. Damn Vivet, with a kill power and kill immunity...wow. I almost wanna lynch her out of jealousy. I'll also join whichever cult gets me to Alola ;) Nonetheless, this should secure lynch votes. I'm tired of spending energy defending myself by trying to hurry up this damn Day to see the results of Bartholomeow's fury.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm in the middle of a game with Shedrin right now, so I can't really sit here and type up a really long reply (I'm already holding him up enough with my furious alt-tabbing as we go) but ah! HA! See? It was right to wait. 

We could gamble on playing along with her, or we can take out an admitted killer right now. Based on Vivet's previous avoidance of a nightkill, and this alleged daytime kill immunity of Lehki's, I'd say that daytime is our safest time to take out a member of the Lunaala cult, and night time is probably the best time to take out a member of the Solgaleo cult. 

That certainly settles it for me. 

Vote: Vivet
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi

=D>

Let me go find the mic you just dropped Viv, because DAMN.

Also, yeah

Unvote

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Also, Goodbye win condition. Nice knowing you.
    =((
  • Phoebus said:
    I'm in the middle of a game with Shedrin right now, so I can't really sit here and type up a really long reply (I'm already holding him up enough with my furious alt-tabbing as we go) but ah! HA! See? It was right to wait. 

We could gamble on playing along with her, or we can take out an admitted killer right now. Based on Vivet's previous avoidance of a nightkill, and this alleged daytime kill immunity of Lehki's, I'd say that daytime is our safest time to take out a member of the Lunaala cult, and night time is probably the best time to take out a member of the Solgaleo cult. 

That certainly settles it for me. 

Agreed. This is nuts.

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Is it time for me to bandwagon vote? Cause I'm really good at it! Oh no, I'll wait until there's at least 6 Viv votes.
  • This game. 

Ugh. So we have cults now. Okay, I still find what lehki dId to be the greater of two evils here, though ugh cults and killing cults at that. 

God Damn it.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

This is the most amazing thing ever in any mafia game. Bravo @Vivet.

Also <b>Unvote ; Vote: Vivet</b>
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Unvote ; Vote Vivet

I forgot I'm not on mobile. >_>
    Daraius said:
  • Actually, you know what. Nuts. This game is nuts. 

unvote 

vote vivet

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Oh whoops I forgot to unvote first

in case it matters,

Unvote

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • This frigging game. We really should just turn this thing around and have the champ start over with proper background checking.

Yeah, probably going straight after Lehki next.

Unvote
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Yep, cult of night, night immunity makes sense. Day is day immunity that makes sense.

But this seems like a really dumb play on Vivet's part when we are so close To Lehki, so I'm naturally suspicious.

Unvote
    Vote Vivet
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to include this for the sake of the RPs.

Vote: Alec

(Genuinely wants to see how Tremula will play this out)

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Unvote
    Vote Vivet

We'll try offing Ushaara as a peace offering tonight.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Silvanus said:
    Yep, cult of night, night immunity makes sense. Day is day immunity that makes sense.

But this seems like a really dumb play on Vivet's part when we are so close To Lehki, so I'm naturally suspicious.

Unvote
    Vote Vivet
    I actually think it's kind of brilliant. She's throwing the other faction under the bus in the hopes of keeping her faction on top. Still cackling at that post of hers.
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Vivet, your post was a thing of beauty. It is a masterwork of prose which will surely enter forum legend.

Unvote

Just a general thing I'd like to put out here with this. I'm guessing based on number of kills that one of these cults is a traditional cult that recruits and the other is a normal murdertastic mafia group. I guess we could have a really lucky blocker or something throwing that off, or one might be skipping out on its kills for some reason, but I'm pretty confident that it's one of each. So we're probably sneak-losing a person each night in addition to the corpses.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • That was a thing of beauty. This whole game is. vote Vivet