the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Silvanus said:
    Unvote
    Vote: Weiwae

If Weiwae is a mafia bomb, Lehki and then Ushaara should have to go next. And if we can save a sort of killer, then Iosion can take out Lehki or Ushaara. Yes Lehki has been extremely suspicious, but either way he will probably be removed, either today, tonight or tomorrow. We have the chance to save someone, so we should take it.

And yeah, Vivet's malicious aura sounds not nice. I am guessing Synkarin's pokemon is a Psychic one as well to sense these auras? Has anyone seen other auras or malicious intent? I've seen a "friendly" Doctor.

I'm going to use Sylandra's argument here and just say not this again.

For the final time, I have no connection with Lehki or Weiwae, other than having investigated Weiwae on Night 2. Since Vivet confirmed that her visitor on Night 1 wasn't an interrogator I have been totally upfront about my actions and why I believed my suspicions to be true.

What I am guilty of is not considering every single scenario possible from Tremula's extremely leading flavour messages. I can only assume that she made them deliberately unclear to cause -exactly- this sort of confusion today.

That you keep trying to push for me on this when you have already shown that you do -not- have town's interests at heart with your personal pokedex copying mission just reeks of deflection.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Weiwae said:
    Sylandra said:
    Krackenor said:
    We don't know if the passcode worked due to the 'what actually constitutes an action' debate

damn you vaguely worded flavor text!!
    In Trumela's defence, I don't think it's vague at all.  I can't take any day actions. Meaning, I can't use any set bold phrases which are in my PMs to activate a power. Though I can still speak  and order commands.  The only question is how does my role as bomb thing work? Do you believe it's a power I have to activate, or is it passive, or did I activate it before I was blocked?

So you have no reason to tell us anything being a shifty bomber man - but what's your read of this situation? If we vote someone else as the day's lynch, will you still implode? And will Iosion implode with you? Basically are you screwed over by Purrloin or not.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Weiwae says, "<insert another Bart Simpson gif here>"

:'(
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • @Ushaara : dude, you have no room to complain if people associate you with the creepy murderers
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Ugh. Actually, at this point, even if the two of you make it through the day, you're probably toast anyway. I sincerely doubt aura-reading doctor and his pal the toothbrush vigilante don't have the biggest targets on them right now, and our other doctor can't protect either of you, because your lives are linked together. Is the Weiwae lynch a wasted effort? I don't even know anymore.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    @Krackenor I'm aware. I gambled early and it didn't pay off!
  • Other doctor heals Synkarin, Synkarin heals me. We make it through the night, I kill Lehki, lynch Ushaara/other suspect tomorrow.

30% of my argument is "let me live because I don't want to die". The other 70% is we can work through this and Syn and I will be assets to town that end in helping secure victory.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Iosion said:
    Other doctor heals Synkarin, Synkarin heals me. We make it through the night, I kill Lehki, lynch Ushaara/other suspect tomorrow.

30% of my argument is "let me live because I don't want to die". The other 70% is we can work through this and Syn and I will be assets to town that end in helping secure victory.

Well, for now. But what if down the road you decide you want out and it's easier to pick off townies one by one? Statistically there are more killers in this game than usual. Hypothetically between the last 2 nights, what, 10 people could have died? That's a much faster way to a Survivor win condition. I dunno. Maybe Weiwae blowing you up is actually doing town a favor taking one more killer off the map.

I will say you coming forward does make you more trustworthy. It's easy enough to dispatch you guys if you act out, and easy enough to figure out who the hygiene product killer is. I'm conflicted on this.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Sticking with Weiwae for right now, but... third party with a kill ability and we're supposed to believe you're safe to stay?

• I did try to kill malicious Vivet and not, say, Melali. It's a risk, absolutely, but as my first game of Mafia I kinda came into it wanting to be a vanilla townie to get a feel. Get this role, but the feeling remains.
  • Sylandra said:
    Weiwae said:
    Sylandra said:
    Krackenor said:
    We don't know if the passcode worked due to the 'what actually constitutes an action' debate

damn you vaguely worded flavor text!!
    In Trumela's defence, I don't think it's vague at all.  I can't take any day actions. Meaning, I can't use any set bold phrases which are in my PMs to activate a power. Though I can still speak  and order commands.  The only question is how does my role as bomb thing work? Do you believe it's a power I have to activate, or is it passive, or did I activate it before I was blocked?

So you have no reason to tell us anything being a shifty bomber man - but what's your read of this situation? If we vote someone else as the day's lynch, will you still implode? And will Iosion implode with you? Basically are you screwed over by Purrloin or not.
    I'm pretty certain I blow up no matter what and take somebody out with me. My only hope in this game was that there would never be a moment where somebody thought it would be a good idea to blow me up. I'm 99.9% certain that the only benefit in lynching me is that only me, and my target(s) die instead of me, my target(s) and another person.

Iosion said:
    Other doctor heals Synkarin, Synkarin heals me. We make it through the night, I kill Lehki, lynch Ushaara/other suspect tomorrow.

That's asking a lot of our doctor, and if anyone in the equation gets blocked or jailed, it won't work anyway. Not to mention it would tell everybody working against town that both doctors are too busy protecting you guys to save anyone else. You're suggesting we remove both doctors from play just to allow a killer to maybe kill people. It would have to go off without a hitch every night somehow to keep you two alive. Even on the slim chance you don't die a fiery exploding death today, I think you might just be screwed.
  • Why would "another person" get blown up too? What aren't you telling us?
  • Oh, the lynch (?)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Look, Iosion is like a vigilante. There's so many 3rd parties at this point I almost believe that everyone is 3rd part with different win conditions.

All we want to do is train and live. I can root out evil people and Iosion can kill them. That was the plan (he targetted Cyndarin night one because I told him to, because like her, I enjoy giving my e-spouse grief).

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • preach.
    Can't I just have one day where I actually get to stick to it once I publicly declare something as my absolute final decision? :( I'm back to not being on the Weiwae lynch team anymore due to my "you're kinda screwed anyway" reasoning above. Woe is me.
  • @Weiwae what's your win condition? You're gonna die so cough it up bb ;)
  • Let's see what our options are:

1) Lynch Weiwae
    a) This may stop his bomb, only killing him and revealing his role. Then killers free to kill (4-5 killers) (23 players at Night)
    b) This may not stop his bomb, killing him, Iosion, and Synkarin, revealing all their roles. Then killers free to kill (3-4 killers) (21 players at Night)
    2) Lynch Lehki: This does not stop Weiwae's bomb, killing Weiwae, Iosion, Synkarin, and Lehki, revealing all their roles. (3-4 killers) (20 players at Night)
    a) If Lehki is Mafia, probably kill Ushaara, since they seem to be working together.
    b) If Lehki is Town, still kill Ushaara, since he was really confusing?
    3) Lynch Ushaara: This does not stop Weiwae's bomb, killing Weiwae, Iosion, Synkarin, and Ushaara, revealing all their roles. (3-4 killers) (20 players at Night) (Probably kill Lehki)
    a) If Ushaara is Mafia, then everyone he tried to accuse is not on his team, probably. 
    b) If Ushaara is Town, will have to look closer at his theories.

Honestly, I actually feel like we should kill Ushaara. At least then, we'll get some information on the most confusing part of this game that won't be resolved by Mod post: his theories. Lehki, Weiwae, Synkarin, and Iosion are all suspect of varying degrees, but the amount of suspicion may change based on Ushaara's results. Anyway, it is logical to think that Weiwae is already going to or not going to go off, regardless of whom we lynch. Also, the information from Ushaara might inform who to protect/kill during the night.,

Vote: Ushaara
  • Wtf did I cone home to. Omg what.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Wtf did I cone home to. Omg what.

Exactly.
  • I'm also not ready to jump off the Weiwae train. I think there's a good chance that lynching will stop it. Yes, to reiterate yet again, I'm dangerous. Synkarin is nothing but a blessing. Yes we are huge targets, but we can work around that. I need to stop drink-posting now, because there's little left as evidentiary support, and it's entirely up to the individual to decide. I've proven my trustworthiness. I got super unlucky because Weiwae's weird obsession with the way I vote. Hoping to see a fun modpost from Trem next time I check in ;)
  • GDI BREAK WHEN YOURE SUPPOSED TO :(
  • Okay sure, keeping Iosion around keeps a doctor around but that seems rather meaningless when the doctor is trying to kill the town randomly. This is an easy call for me

vote:Iosion

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Why are you voting for someone that's going to blow up anyway?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Okay sure, keeping Iosion around keeps a doctor around but that seems rather meaningless when the doctor is trying to kill the town randomly. This is an easy call for me

vote:Iosion

The doctor is trying to kill the town randomly? What are you on?
  • Oh. This is an e-couple fight. Let me have space, people ;)
  • Em* not me
  • The bomb may do the job! Or it's a bluff. Who really knows at this point. This game is chaos.
  • Yes Cyndarin, you're pissed I tried to kill you. I get it.

Voting for me, when I've come clean, is nothing but dodging voting for a supposed Mafia member. You're better than this.