the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• No, I'm not "pissed" you tried to kill me in a forums mafia game, you enormous infant. What is wrong with you? New plan: take your condescension and shove it up your ass.

You have a survivor role, survivors do not help the town. Especially when they have nightkill powers. The town has absolutely zero control over the behavior of a homicidal survivor. You're literally no better than a member of the mafia. You're only on our side so long as the town is winning. 

You're not a vanilla survivor, you're basically an SK with an easier win condition that has already shown they can't be trusted to not go rogue and start randomly stabbing. No thanks.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    If the bomb claim is a lie then the vig offs Synkarin or Iosion tonight. Easy.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Except that one of them is a doctor.
    Can't protect both at the same time.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    ah man

I blame Lehki

(for the record, we already decided to roll with town, which is why we were trying to kill Vivet last night. We could be a tool, but you're just throwing us out without a second thought)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I think Synkarin and Iosion could be threats late game but right now we know enough to know how to handle them if they survive the wrath of @Weiwae Lord of Bombs. Ushaara, Lehki, and Vivet are on my radar. Ushaara for insane theory-crafting, Lehki for unleashing Bombpocalypse, and Vivet for the malicious aura @Phoebus mentioned.

Friendly reminder I'm offering myself as the clinching vote per bomb concerns.
    Daraius said:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:
    Can't protect both at the same time.
    And as I mentioned before, it'd be unwise for our doctor to go along with their plan to hog the town's protective powers just to keep themselves in the game for another day. If, by some miraculous turn of events, the Dynamic Duo lives to tonight, I sincerely doubt the town is going to be jumping to throw all their important people at them in order to keep them safe.

That said, voting for Iosion is a complete and utter waste! We're pretty sure he's dying at the end of the day already. At least the possibly-a-throwaway Weiwae vote has a potential to save people (sadly, all signs point to it being an extremely temporary life extension.)
    Also - the only reason you guys know of Vivet's malicious aura is because of me!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Yes, but you also tried to kill me. So I'm not biting!

I want to ensure their death which is why I'm voting the way I am. I don't trust them to not go rogue tonight. I think they know their days are numbered so I would not be surprised if they offed townies before they bit the dust just because it'd be entertaining.

The Vig can take a gamble between Lehki and Vivet and smite down.
    Synkarin said:
    Also - the only reason you guys know of Vivet's malicious aura is because of me!
    And I'm the one whining loudest about how we ought to pay more attention to it, so I do appreciate that, really, but you're 99% doomed, I'm afraid. You said it was your Pokemon who can read auras, anyhow, yes? So we won't really be losing that ability despite your inevitable departure from this world. Silver lining? 
    Yes, but you also tried to kill me. So I'm not biting!

I want to ensure their death which is why I'm voting the way I am. I don't trust them to not go rogue tonight. I think they know their days are numbered so I would not be surprised if they offed townies before they bit the dust just because it'd be entertaining.

The Vig can take a gamble between Lehki and Vivet and smite down.
    Wouldn't it make a lot more sense for the vig to try to kill Synkarin in the night, in the event they somehow make it that far? Synkarin can't protect himself, and our doctor probably won't bother protecting him at this point, and that would get rid of the both of them. If you want to kill Lehki or Vivet, you'd be better served by voting for one of those two today.
  • Honestly, i'm considering switching my vote to Vivet at the moment. Lehki should be lynched, but he's also neutered tonight.
  • Sorry @Synkarin, just a bad dice roll with Weiwae targeting me :/
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Don't like that : / is a questioning face...I always saw it as more "wah waaahh"
  • Jeeeez. Had a really good laugh while catching up on this hot mess. What a game.

I still think lynching Ishaara is the bwst move, but I'm happy to support town. What I am *not* happy to do is vote for Weiwae. I think it's a waste either way. Lynch succeeds, we save two very dangerous non-town. Lynch succeeds, we gain no new info whatsoever.

I say the killer/doc team are dead either way, for all the reasons Phoebus outlined.

All that sad, I still want to support town, so I'll change my vote to Lehki because he's almost definitely scum. (What kind of townie knowingly arms a bomb they don't understand... like, seriously...)

Unvote

Vote: Lehki

• Stupid phone. Vote: Lehki
  • Ugh. Okay so I've thought on this some more I have to agree either way, weiwae is dead and iosion is very likely dead as well. I'm okay for letting the duo alone for the time being, they've been fairly inept at killing so far and hope that so long as they target town it remains so. (Please go kill some mafia) So my big two right now are Lehki and ushaara. Lehki for making this god awful mess and ushaara is still giving me weird vibes. I do also feel that vivet requires some hard looking at, though I'm unsure of what these auras could mean. Synkarin, have you had any other aura readings or just the one? For the moment I am choosing to vote lehki And hope my phone actally holds it.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• @Dylara He got a read on Melali as being protective too. I would quote it for you but I think you know my struggle there. >_>
  • In the interest of getting this shit underway: Unvote. Vote: LehkiD

Don't have computer/notes handy, so I can't vote count. Probably like 8 Weiwae, 8-9 Lehki.
  • Cen said:
    @Dylara He got a read on Melali as being protective too. I would quote it for you but I think you know my struggle there. >_>

The same as mine. Weep.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Unvote
    Vote: Lehki

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    What's the vote count? Nvm I'll check.
    Daraius said:
    But the hearing from Vivet first thing... :( 
  • Iosion said:
    COUNT!

Ushaara (2): Kalaneya, Lehki
    Weiwae (4): Melali, Thul, Ssaliss, Ileein,
    Lehki (10): Krackenor, Luce, Kaimanahi, Othero, Portius, Silvanus, Ushaara, Cen, Iosion, Synkaron

And I have one (absolutely pointless) vote from Cyndarin. This count may not be correct, betweeb mobile and indifference, I just updated Lehki votes.
    edited July 2016
    Hm, I just finished a count and had a different result.

Ushaara (3): Kalaneya, Lehki, Melali
    Weiwae (4): Thul, Ssaliss, Ileein, Silvanus
    Lehki (10): Krackenor, Luce, Kaimanahi, Othero, Portius, Ushaara, Cen, Dylara, Iosion, Synkarin
    Iosion (1): CyndarinAscends
    Daraius said:
  • Yes, trust Sylandra's. 3 to lynch.
  • I was missing Melali's vote from 2 pages ago
    Yeah - Speak @Vivet!!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    According to her profile @Vivet has not checked forums since 8am-ish EST. She's got a lot of reading ahead of her.
    Daraius said:
    OH MY GOD I EDITED THE COUNT I DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT, SORRY.

Changed the 9 to a 10 because mathfail.
    Daraius said: