The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Breandryn said:
    Mail orders only. 

What if I want plate?  :*
  • Phoebus said:
    Breandryn said:
    Mail orders only. 

...Unvote/Vote Phoebus for horrible punnery.

Nah, let's finish today Unvote/Vote Lehki
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I think that's nine with Yomoigu, though @Silvanus can tell me to shut up and that I can't count if he wants.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Luce said:
    I need to sleep but wanted that out there. Weiwae has been way too vocal and drawn far too much attention to Himself for Him to be scum. Most likely pursuing Him is a trap likely to get us stuck until the next day phase with no new information.

Of the remaining options, I feel like Lehki has done an odd amount of pushing and then going quiet, and think He may be a good alternative. 
    I also said at the start of the day that I doubted the jailor was scum, followed by saying I would be extremely surprised if He flipped scum when the finger started getting pointed his way.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Phoebus said:
    Breandryn said:
    Mail orders only. 

This works on so many levels, since you'd also need to be measured for plates.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Oh my god you mean to tell me that we might have outed the jailer the protector and the investigator all on Day 2, really? I can't. I just can't with y'all. If we had lynched Ushaara earlier this would not have happened, just want to point that out.

By the way, this is exactly the scenario that happens when you leave voting to the last possible second, so I hope it helps explain why I've been so pro-voting & discussing votes earlier in the day. If you don't, you wind up rushing and hit unexpected issues with 24 hours to go, and people get sniped without a chance to defend themselves.

Which is what I was accused of doing earlier by Weiwae, when oddly he and Selenity are doing that now. Oh well. But without further ado!

Vote Lehki because I'm a team player. And lynching a lurker is at least reasonable.

(PS: @Weiwae typically when someone is doctored, they don't know. It's usually invisible.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Selenity said:
    I think that's nine with Yomoigu, though @Silvanus can tell me to shut up and that I can't count if he wants.
    That's probably right but you guys post quick on your trains.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Luce said:
    Luce said:
    I need to sleep but wanted that out there. Weiwae has been way too vocal and drawn far too much attention to Himself for Him to be scum. Most likely pursuing Him is a trap likely to get us stuck until the next day phase with no new information.

Of the remaining options, I feel like Lehki has done an odd amount of pushing and then going quiet, and think He may be a good alternative. 
    I also said at the start of the day that I doubted the jailor was scum, followed by saying I would be extremely surprised if He flipped scum when the finger started getting pointed his way.
    I think that's one of those things that only reads as obvious in hindsight or if you already know there to be subtext. :P
    So @Silvanus is that a lynch?
  • Luce said:
    Luce said:

I thought you were being overly transparent, but then I guess that is what happens when you have knowledge others do not.
    DID I FINISH THIS LYNCH TRAIN WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS

Wtf how did this go so fast? What is this shop thing? WHAT IS HAPPENING
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:
    DID I FINISH THIS LYNCH TRAIN WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS

Wtf how did this go so fast? What is this shop thing? WHAT IS HAPPENING
    Yes congratulations you are our caboose.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Luce said:
    Luce said:

Well, I totally failed then. Didn't occur to me at all.
  • *shakes caboose*
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    If that's the lynch, please let me know so I can actually get to bed and stop clicking refresh every few seconds to see if the train is careening towards me.
    Sylandra said:
    Oh my god you mean to tell me that we might have outed the jailer the protector and the investigator all on Day 2, really? I can't. I just can't with y'all. If we had lynched Ushaara earlier this would not have happened, just want to point that out.
    Preach, girl.
  • Ushaara said:
    If that's the lynch, please let me know so I can actually get to bed and stop clicking refresh every few seconds to see if the train is careening towards me.
    Haha, that was me last night. I finally passed out at like 7 am after verifying I would get a chance to wear my armour before the train ended.
  • And I still hit lynch as I was typing up my wear armour post. :P The best part of waaaaking up is a lynch train string you uuuup!
  • Well. One of the more dramatic day 2s I've seen in a while. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Did I miss my chance to ask for sweet forged bladez.
    Daraius said:
    Hey @Lehki you should come to the thread now. :D
  • And yeah, how does the shop actually work? Can I get myself some cold hanzo steel?
    I started writing my post after Luce voted lmfao, I spent time trying and failing to find a good gif to convey my feelings about the jailer/investigator/doctor reveals. Then finished the post and hit enter.

And bam it's been six votes later.
    Daraius said:
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I'm out for tonight. If Lehki turns out to be Soulless, best fluke lynch ever.

All in all, crazy mad day. Good lesson for lurkers.
  • Shop is fairly standard. I send out one item a night. I pick if it's weapon or armour and it will be unique according to who receives it (eg the power is based on who your character/role is).
    Vivet said:
    omg Breandryn is a shopkeep/inventor again, what are the odds of that?
    :( I was hoping to redeem myself and then day 2 happened. :/
    Portius said:
    That wasn't even a lynch train. That was a lynch warp drive. I'm staring at this thread and trying to figure out how this happened so fast.
    The Breandryn train happened just as quick, so I was ready for it this time after being blown away by the breakneck speed of the initial train. I-I didn't want to be left out again. ._.

Breandryn said:
    Shop is fairly standard. I send out one item a night. I pick if it's weapon or armour and it will be unique according to who receives it (eg the power is based on who your character/role is).
    Oh man, I really want to know what mine would be, now.