The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Figures the one time I want to hear people say something, y'all are actually voting in the same place! :P
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Holy cheezits I think that's a lynch.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    But fine, I'll do it. I am nothing before the train. The will of the people has spoken.

Unvote
    Vote: Breandryn
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Silvanus got ninja'd by @Xeii.
  • Wtf? I posted like 20 times yesterday and stayed up as long as I could to keep participating until I finally slept. Which I posted saying. Your voting rationale makes no sense and sounds like a generic accusation of guilt that isn't applicable. Eyes on you for later.

@vivet -

Vivet said

Breandryn really needs to start talking more again. Perhaps it is merely she hasn't had the time, but Weiwae and Ushaara have both been more invested in defending themselves.

I got ninja'd by @Xeii too. :'( I am on the train in spirit. The ghost train.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    What, whoa. That was fast.
    Well Silv, that's 11/10 votes.
    Vivet said:
    What, whoa. That was fast.
    I'm kind of convinced that people are drawn to doing the opposite of what I'm attempting to accomplish, like some kind of magnets. I want votes and lynches, people talk. I want to hear something, everyone votes like crazy! :cold_sweat:
  • CHOO CHOO
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Vote: Ushaara

If you want something to happen at the end of this day round, do not vote for me. Luce has me second-guessing Weiwae, so Ushaara it is.

I wish I could have saved this, but...

Bloody stars, you guys are aggressive.  I need my armor!

Protect Breandryn!
    You're a little late, @Breandryn

Breandryn said:
    Vote: Ushaara

If you want something to happen at the end of this day round, do not vote for me. Luce has me second-guessing Weiwae, so Ushaara it is.

I wish I could have saved this, but...

Bloody stars, you guys are aggressive.  I need my armor!

Protect Breandryn!
    You were voted 11/10 already.
  • Yes but I spoke to Silvanus about timing last night and he assured me my final post would count in case of a ninja train.
  • Welp. Uhhh...what a day!
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    That was the fastest train ever, haha.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Twilight

I'll maybe write up a post via mobile, but I won't be at a computer until tomorrow (hence the extension).
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Ushaara said:
    Yes, definitely some scum in the tail end of it.

Are we allowed to post during twilight? >_>
    Silvanus said:
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Twilight

I'll maybe write up a post via mobile, but I won't be at a computer until tomorrow (hence the extension).

All's on hold until we get a good idea of what just happened.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    That's me saying the power is legit and was counted, sorry I didn't make that clear, Breandryn is unlynchable for today.

Days deadline still remains at 28 hours right now
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Breandryn said:
    Ushaara said:
    Yes, definitely some scum in the tail end of it.

Are we allowed to post during twilight? >_>
    I generally try to respect the "keep it to a minimum" soft-rule. That said, I love twilight powers and like seeing one here.

Silvanus said:
    That's me saying the power is legit and was counted, sorry I didn't make that clear, Breandryn is unlynchable for today.

Days deadline still remains at 28 hours right now
    Thanks for clarifying!

On that note...

... wat.
    Oh, okay. In that case I guess discussion continues as normal.

I'll go back over things a bit since I might have misread some stuff, or forgotten other details.

Kenshiro has been instructed to recalibrate his Hokuto Shinken in light of this lack of fatality.

Our train has plowed right past its stop, and into a wall. Back to my Plan A. Well, technically it was Plan B, but it became Plan A after the Plan A didn't get anywhere...Anyway. 

Vote: Weiwae
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Oh for...

Since it's going to become a big deal in a few, can we get a pre-armor (hi Thax) vote count with my name where it occurred in the vote order?
    I will be so mad if Silvanus gave a protector power to a Soulless. He seems insane enough to do that too. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SILVANUS. *shakefist*
    Vote Count, Day Two:<br><br>Ushaara - Yomoigu, Breandryn (2)<br><br>Weiwae - Tremula, Vivet (6)<br><br>It takes 10 to lynch!

... I may have failed at math again but I tried.
    Luce said:
    Oh for...

Since it's going to become a big deal in a few, can we get a pre-armor (hi Thax) vote count with my name where it occurred in the vote order?
    My first thought was Thax, but then I thought it's more likely to be Clangorum. Thax using his armor to protect someone else wouldn't make much sense, and the ability is one that doesn't necessarily need to be used on oneself.