The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Selenity said:
    Vote Count, Day Two:<br><br>Ushaara - Yomoigu, Breandryn (2)<br><br>Weiwae - Tremula, Vivet (2)<br><br>It takes 10 to lynch!

... I may have failed at math again but I tried.
    Oh, well, definitely at counting...
  • Unvote

I don't think a day 2 has ever hurt my brain this much.
  • This isn't going to go anywhere good.

I am Roark and I jailed Xeii last night to protect her.   Find someone else to lynch.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ohhh, just saw Silvanus's clarification. Whew.

Okay, so the day continues. What are we doing, y'all? Breandryn moved so fast because it had the least resistance (Ushaara has a lot of defenders, as does Weiwae; Breandryn's voters are a combination of those who tried for Ushaara or Weiwae but didn't get enough votes, or who didn't want to lynch Ushaara or Weiwae).

I didn't expect it to move quite as fast as it did though. Or that Xeii would be the one to wrap it up.

So here's my question: @Selenity. @Weiwae. Other hardcore @Breandryn-attackers. Your prime target went poof. Where are you going next?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Othero said:
    Unvote

I don't think a day 2 has ever hurt my brain this much.
    I'm not voting Weiwae or Ushaara so... uh... I guess I have nothing worthwhile to add for now.
    Sylandra said:

Okay, so the day continues. What are we doing, y'all? Breandryn moved so fast because it had the least resistance (Ushaara has a lot of defenders, as does Weiwae; Breandryn's voters are a combination of those who tried for Ushaara or Weiwae but didn't get enough votes, or who didn't want to lynch Ushaara or Weiwae).

I didn't expect it to move quite as fast as it did though. Or that Xeii would be the one to wrap it up.

So here's my question: @Selenity. @Weiwae. Other hardcore @Breandryn-attackers. Your prime target went poof. Where are you going next?
    My thought is Lehki the Lurker, who has been on the forums a number of times today but hasn't voted... I have a tendency to vote for lurkers in mafia games. Dislike lurkers.

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Unvote
    Vote: Lehki
  • I'm getting really bad vibes from too many people, so I don't really trust my finger pointing abilities right now.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Weiwae said:
    This isn't going to go anywhere good.

I am Roark and I jailed Xeii last night to protect her.   Find someone else to lynch.
    Well, I wanted to vote Ushaara, but you made it into this whole thing...

Unvote again
    Vote: Ushaara Plan A is Plan A again, we've come full circle.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Unvote

Still reading more while trying to keep an eye on new posts, pardon if I fall behind a bit.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I was reading it as a Governor power, rather than your usual protector/doctor, and guessing Thax/Fain. Though hmm, as Phoebus says, Clangorum is potential too.
  • Selenity said:
    Sylandra said:

My thought is Lehki the Lurker, who has been on the forums a number of times today but hasn't voted... I have a tendency to vote for lurkers in mafia games. Dislike lurkers.

Unvote
    Since I jailed Xeii, she never made it to Lehki so Lehki never would have seen any doctoring.

I asked if anyone was doctored earlier in the day to find out if Xeii was lying, or if we had another doctor.
    Wait, didn't Xeii describe the flavour of what she experienced as traps? Or was that someone else? I seem to recall trap flavour being somewhere.
    Weiwae said:
    Selenity said:
    Sylandra said:

Unvote
    Since I jailed Xeii, she never made it to Lehki so Lehki never would have seen any doctoring.

I asked if anyone was doctored earlier in the day to find out if Xeii was lying, or if we had another doctor.
    Doctoring or no doctoring, day 2 has been a show and a half and Lehki hasn't shown his mug consistently on the thread. Not voting, not disliking/like/agreeing with posts, nothin'. He's a lurky turkey. Dislike lurky turkeys.
  • Vivet said:
    Wait, didn't Xeii describe the flavour of what she experienced as traps? Or was that someone else? I seem to recall trap flavour being somewhere.
    Roark has the best trap.  Nemach is not happy.
  • Selenity said:
    Weiwae said:
    Selenity said:
    Sylandra said:

Unvote

Doctoring or no doctoring, day 2 has been a show and a half and Lehki hasn't shown his mug consistently on the thread. Not voting, not disliking/like/agreeing with posts, nothin'. He's a lurky turkey. Dislike lurky turkeys.
    That works for me.

Unvote

Vote Lekhi
    Weiwae said:
    Vivet said:
    Roark has the best trap.  Nemach is not happy.
    Aaaah. I probably need to brush up on my history.

That said, Selenity has a solid point. I want to support that pressure, though I have nothing to really back it up right at the moment. We're just kind of short on time.

• Yeah, I was looking for lurkers and I'd agree with Selenity. Vote: Lehki Lynch all lurkers.
    The last time he wrote anything was March 7, page 18.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Breandryn was the only person I was confident on, so wheel-spinning now. Purely out of my own self-interest, I'm going to join the Lehki vote.

Vote Lehki
    Well...I wouldn't be opposed to a lurker lynch if that's what it's coming to. I'll hang onto my current a little bit longer though...Y'all makin' me change my vote so much today and I'm getting self conscious about it. :(
    And we're already at five. Zoom.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yeah, lacking options vote Lehki.

You will notice I hinted very strongly that Weieae was laying traps. Specifically immanidivunus baited traps. 
  • Unvote

Well, that looks like four votes for @Lehki now. 

I don't know about this, but since already have jumped on a train without real conviction once...And there needs be a lynch.

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Oops. Too late. Six votes for Lehki counting mine.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
    Xeii said:
    Unvote

Well, that looks like four votes for @Lehki now. 

I don't know about this, but since already have jumped on a train without real conviction once...And there needs be a lynch.

Actually with you, we're on seven I believe.
    Luce said:

You will notice I hinted very strongly that Weieae was laying traps. Specifically immanidivunus baited traps. 
    Where was this? Cause... I totally failed to notice anything like that. :x
    Phoebus said:
    Well...I wouldn't be opposed to a lurker lynch if that's what it's coming to. I'll hang onto my current a little bit longer though...Y'all makin' me change my vote so much today and I'm getting self conscious about it. :(
    Let's be honest, you just really want to be vote 11/10 again. :D
    Oh, fine. I'm about as ready for this day to be over as the rest of the passengers on this crazytrain.

UNVOTE AGAIN again.
    Vote: Lehki for a combination of lurking, time pressure, and general consensus.

I'm like the Oprah of votes today. You get a vote! You get a vote! You all get a vote!   
  • Since I've had to mostly give it away...

--------------------

COME ONE COME ALL STEP RIGHT UP COME ON IN WELCOME WELCOME!!!

Welcome to the Clangorum Emporium, where your greatest desires are wrought from metal and dreams into reality!*

ON SALE THIS MONTH ONLY: Slaughter the Soulless Special! 

That's right, we're* making custom designs just for you to carry forth into the war against the Soulless. Due to the highly intricate and downright awesome nature of these creations - indeed verging on art, some* would argue - our stock is currently limited to ONE PER CUSTOMER. Our sincerest apologies.

So come in, browse around, find a shield, a breastplate, a sword, an axe - weapons or armour, we've got it all and it's yours for a simple, affordable, teensy weensy fee.*

So what are you waiting for? Stock up on trustworthiness and come on down. Actually, no, I don't want any of you near me at night. Mail orders only. 

*Provided said desire are martial in nature and involve forged metal
    *Until the first circle provides me with those minions I asked for, assume all 'we's are intended royally
    *We. We would argue that
    *Trust is the only currency Clangorum Emporium recognizes as valid tender. No change given. No refunds or exchanges. Do not ask to see the manager. All sales are final.
    Selenity said:
    Phoebus said:
    Let's be honest, you just really want to be vote 11/10 again. :D
    I got on the train before it pulled away from the station, this time.