The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Man, this game is going to be a legend around these parts
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Phoebus said:
    Sylandra said:
    Oh my god you mean to tell me that we might have outed the jailer the protector and the investigator all on Day 2, really? I can't. I just can't with y'all. If we had lynched Ushaara earlier this would not have happened, just want to point that out.
    Preach, girl.
    Hey now, I was on the Ushaara Express until someone took it off the rails and into crazy town. Y'all were the ones pressing on the jailor until someone had to say something.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Luce said:
    Phoebus said:
    Sylandra said:
    Oh my god you mean to tell me that we might have outed the jailer the protector and the investigator all on Day 2, really? I can't. I just can't with y'all. If we had lynched Ushaara earlier this would not have happened, just want to point that out.
    Preach, girl.
    Hey now, I was on the Ushaara Express until someone took it off the rails and into crazy town. Y'all were the ones pressing on the jailor until someone had to say something.
    Hey, the jailer became super disruptive and tried to argue that the conductors of the Ushaara Express wanted to drive its passengers straight to damnation and ruin.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yeah the "someone" there is uh, the jailor. >_>
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I feel like we all treated day two like project procrastinators.

"Meh, still have time."
    "Still have time."
    "I'm fine."
    "OH CRAP IT'S DUE!? UH UH HERE!"
    "WAIT I HAVE TO REDO IT!?!! AGH HERE TAKE THIS IN
    Protip do not write on forums from a phone in an underground subway train.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wtf. I wake up to 167 new posts, and everyone piled on Lehki?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Selenity, Weiwae, Vivet, Othero, Ushaara, Xeii, Selenity, Phoebus, Yomoigu, Sylandra lynch Lehki

It is still considered Twilight and I'm not the type of Mod that will stifle conversation. You can do what you feel.

I will have a finished up post to wrap up day 2 once I get to a computer, probably not for 6+ hours.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    What the frack. I feel like I slept in and missed all the trains for the day. Except I wasn't gone all that long! What a frantic, exciting, loaded day two. 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Well... since conversation has halted but we're still allowed to post, might as well meme a bit.

Just for you, @Phoebus

• Silvanus said:
    Selenity, Weiwae, Vivet, Othero, Ushaara, Xeii, Selenity, Phoebus, Yomoigu, Sylandra lynch Lehki

It is still considered Twilight and I'm not the type of Mod that will stifle conversation. You can do what you feel.

I will have a finished up post to wrap up day 2 once I get to a computer, probably not for 6+ hours.
    Selenity got two votes?
    Weiwae said:
    Silvanus said:

Selenity got two votes?
    He forgot Luce.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Luce said:
    Yeah, lacking options vote Lehki.

You will notice I hinted very strongly that Weieae was laying traps. Specifically immanidivunus baited traps. 
    I definitely did put Selenity twice and dropped this vote.

I think this is the second time I've messed up on one of Luce's posts  :#
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Luce is clearly Drocilla. Fogging his mind.
    Silvanus said:
    Luce said:
    Yeah, lacking options vote Lehki.

You will notice I hinted very strongly that Weieae was laying traps. Specifically immanidivunus baited traps. 
    I definitely did put Selenity twice and dropped this vote.

I think this is the second time I've messed up on one of Luce's posts  :#
    Clearly it's that you saw through my ruse, @Luce is my IRL alt.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    O:
    I:

I just want to say I pointed out Lehki being quiet in My 'catching up to the thread' post. Then I go to a rally for two measly hours and I miss the entire affair.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
  • To be clear I haven't activated it just yet because I'm debating wether just letting myself die will better for town since my power will not explicitly make it clear why the lynch failed and also it means a no lynch for today.

My breaks ending in a few minutes though so anybody got some quick comments on that before?
    Lehki said:
    To be clear I haven't activated it just yet because I'm debating wether just letting myself die will better for town since my power will not explicitly make it clear why the lynch failed and also it means a no lynch for today.

My breaks ending in a few minutes though so anybody got some quick comments on that before?
    If you die, you can't use it. If you live, you can't use it after, but at least we have another townie as buffer against the mafia?
  • Selenity said:
    Lehki said:
    To be clear I haven't activated it just yet because I'm debating wether just letting myself die will better for town since my power will not explicitly make it clear why the lynch failed and also it means a no lynch for today.

If you die, you can't use it. If you live, you can't use it after, but at least we have another townie as buffer against the mafia?

The point to not using it is to prove innocence through death, because nothing says that scum can't have powers protecting themselves. Up to you though, @Lehki, I see both sides here.
    Yomoigu said:
    Selenity said:
    Lehki said:

The point to not using it is to prove innocence through death, because nothing says that scum can't have powers protecting themselves. Up to you though, @Lehki, I see both sides here.
    Oh, that's a good point too.