QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If we learned anything about Mag these past few weeks, it's that the warlord/warlady is above the law, amirite?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Better keep that reaver quiet.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I just realized that I pointed to entirely the wrong section of magnagoran law and now i don't know how to edit my post this is terrible
  • Off with his head! 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Out
    Great Rockholm Gate. (road).
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There are 20 archons of Eternal 
    Light here. Lying flat on the ground is a key-shaped sigil. A sigil in the shape of a small, 
    rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading north and out (open door).
    An archon of Eternal Light says, "Welcome to New Celest, Morkarion."
    13928h, 6591m, 8151e, 5p elrxk<>-Out
    The door to the in slams shut.
    Before the Great Rockholm Gate.
    It is quite mild. The gates of Rockholm stand open and inviting.

So polite, they didn't hit me AND they said hello!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

(clan): Thalkros says, "I'm the Eternal Commander."

(clan): Thalkros says, "I'm like Llandros except most everyone likes me."

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nymerya pops a seafoam green heart-shaped candy into her mouth, sucking and chewing on the vanilla 
    cream creation before finally swallowing. Suddenly her skin takes on a faint seafoam green sheen, 
    fading after a few moments to become barely noticeable.
    An ecstatic Nymerya exclaims, "Spoon Me!!"
    -
    "Ok!" Lavinya exclaims.
    -spoon nym
    You wrap Nymerya in your arms from behind and snuggle up against her comfortably.
    -
    Haiden blinks.
    - +30 mana
    Lavinya wraps Nymerya in her arms from behind and snuggles up against her comfortably.
    -
    Lavinya viciously smacks you about the chops.
    -
    Lord Akyaevin n'Lochli says, "MY WIFE."
    -
    Akyaevin wraps Nymerya in his arms from behind and snuggles up against her comfortably.
    -
    Haiden shakes her head.

You say to Akyaevin, "You snooze, you lose."
    -
    Leolamins utters a deep, rumbling laugh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I gave her that candy for a reason, Shaddus and Aky getting in the way of my woman, hmph.

• I'm sending you all to my office for a little 'talk'. 
  • Nymerya said:
    I'm sending you all to my office for a little 'orgy'. 
    Fixed. Be sure to send Tully in afterwards please.
  • Don't be silly. I only conduct the serious talks in my office. Nothing is going to get that level of awesome out of the  carpet. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I didn't install a carpet. It's better just to throw buckets of water on the floor and broom it down the stairs.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The Crystal Ring of the Elements.

Shadow Warden Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "Ugh yokai's he.."

Shadow Warden Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "WAIT A MINUTE."

With a flourish, Morkarion slips a dark cross katana into the Belt of Klangratch.

With a flourish, Morkarion draws a Wyrdling katana of red and gold from the Belt of Klangratch.

----

And then Mork gave Yokai a hug.

• Rivius (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Mmmm mudsex."

• Zouviqil, Initiate of Spirit says, "Just because I don't have a chest eight times the size of my head doesn't mean I'm not sixteen."

Zouviqil crosses her arms on her chest, sticks out her lower lip, and pouts.

You thrust your palm towards your forehead and hit it with a resounding *smack*!

Chief Everiine Silverwolf, the Wise says, "Well then..."

Dryly, you say, "Zouzou."

Dryly, you say, "Hush."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Zouviqil.

Zouviqil, Initiate of Spirit zips her lips.

Chief Everiine Silverwolf, the Wise says to Zouviqil, "If you had those attributes, you'd look more like Gorgulu than anything else."

You stare implacably at Everiine.

Zouviqil blinks.

You roll on the floor in front of Everiine, laughing.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Ah yes, Serenwilde
  • edited June 2013
    Rivius (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Rivius turns around and squats, spraying you with a noxious liquid."

Rivius (from the Prime Material Plane) says, [redacted]

Rivius (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "THAT IS TOO VULGAR FOR THE FORUMS."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Rivius turns around and squats, spraying himself with a noxious liquid.

God, I love induce sometimes.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

(Someclan): Xenthos says, "F--k all y'all."

Censored for the innocence of the forums.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Man, I was quoting Mork.  And I'm tired.  Bashing contests are so exhausting.
  • Xenthos said:
    Man, I was quoting Mork.  And I'm tired.  Bashing contests are so exhausting.
    NO. DO NOT PASS OUT ON ME.  I need you to kill things!  >.<
  • (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I killed him with a leg."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "D:."
    (Clan): You say, "How..."
    (Clan): You say, "How the heck?!"
    (Clan): Rivius says, "Did you really >.>."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I did."
    (Clan): Rivius says, "He actually died? >.>."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Yes."
    (Clan): You say, "Did you log it? What was the deathsense? XD."
    (Clan): Rivius says, "You guys need to give him some more vitamins."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Just that I killed him."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Lyethal has been killed by Avurekhos."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, ":(."
    (Clan): Rivius says, ""Lyethal has been brutally legged to death.""
    (Clan): You say, "Lyethal has humped a leg to death. >.>."
    (Clan): Ceana says, "..."
    (Clan): You say, "<.<."
    (Clan): Rivius says, "I actually went through that phase during late puppy-days."
    (Clan): Rivius says, "I mean what?"
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Haha."
    (Clan): You say, ">.>."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I'm just going to pretend I didn't see/hear that."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, ":3."
    (Clan): Ceana says, "Gabby, quote that."

Yes, ma'am.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    The laws of gravity tells you, "Have you seen an exotic crown of nacreous spires and tempest-dark amethysts?"

what
    Laws of gravity sounds like a Roark item.

If memory serves, the main coder in Achaea ran around with a can of bug spray, for instance.

Anyways... that's quite the verbose short description on that crown.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.