QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Thank you. That's... *sniffle*... BEAUTIFUL!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    How dare they reject that :O
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    What the hell, I'd so wear one of those on Mork and kill anyone who dared laugh.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh Phoebus.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Oh dear.  The timing on this one is just...

The Three Fates briefly appear in the air above you as They lead a bewildered Glatheroius here.

Raeri gazes at Glatheroius with love and adoration.

WELCOME TO SERENWILDE.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • The body of Glimmer of Moondust, Cyteo Letara-Silverwolf appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Raeri gazes at Cyteo with love and adoration.

RAERI STRIKES AGAIN!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited June 2013
    You tell Silent Sage Tacita An'Ryshe, "Greetings, m'lady. Are you able to proctor my major chord tasks?"

Tacita tells you, "I would be honoured to make such a miracle occur."

Oh, Taci. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• look
    Between a roc and a hard place.
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. The hard rock surrounding this tunnel has been gouged violently with erratic claw marks, presumably caused by the once living roc which now lays motionless towards the southwest, its flesh having rotted away until only bleached white bones remain. The skeleton seems notably larger than the typical roc, making passage through this segment of the area difficult, with little space to squeeze through between it and the hard rock wall on the other side.
    You see exits leading north and east.
  • Vivet said:
    So, I got second trade recently and took up tailoring. I checked out the cartel's design queue and saw a rejected one which I could not resist sharing, particularly since I doubt it will see the light of Lusternian day. So...

Item: Scarf  Type: Accessories  Org: Public
    Commodities: cloth 11 redtint 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Layer: OVERWEAR Bodyparts: neck
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: SCARF
    Appearance:
    an incredibly manly pink scarf
    Dropped:
    A scarf of pink wool lies coiled here, like a super tough snake that could strike at any moment.
    Examined:
    Danger has a new look, and it's woollen, three feet long, and dyed a
    cherry blossom pink. This wool isn't soft, dainty wool; it's coarse and
    scratchy, a true testament to the rugged manliness of its wearer. The
    scarf's thickness will keep its wearer warm in the bitter cold, where
    the manliest of activities such as lumberjacking and polar bear
    wrestling take place. There are no embellishments or embroideries at
    all, because those are for sissy women and girly men, not champions of
    testosterone. It is the perfect accessory for flaunting one's
    overwhelming machismo.
    Comments:
    The Charites have returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. The
    following comments were made regarding the design:
    The editorial tone of the Examined is certainly amusing but far from objective in tone.The overt
    reference to testosterone feels fairly out of place, as well.

I...haven't laughed so hard in a millenium.

An old one, but when I saw this log, I knew I had to post it.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Share your knowledge, little one. Feel free to split Malarious's skull if the urge strikes you as well."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2013
    Portal enter <x>

You portal to <x>
    This room has not been mapped.

buy protection

You pay <x> sovereigns and receive a Scroll of Protection.

---

Wait. That's not what I meant.
    Or was it?

Context.
  • edited June 2013
    Luthian tells you, "I'm gone in less than five days... please don't burn, blow up, or otherwise destroy the guild while I'm gone?"

• Hunting on Astral when insanity kicks in.

Nihta tells you, "I love the feet of the fae."

Them brownie toes, huh, Princess?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kio said:
    Hunting on Astral when insanity kicks in.

Nihta tells you, "I love the feet of the fae."

Them brownie toes, huh, Princess?
    It's the sylphs and dryads one has to look out for. They kinda sneak up on you and then it's all toes in your mouth.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Vivet said:
    So. I never actually stopped and looked at my office before.

Office of the Primus.
    Several comfortable green leather chairs and a small table have been set before the large crystal
    windows, seeming to be the dominant feature of this office. A medium-size desk has been lined along
    one of the walls with several pieces of paper and books scattered across it, partially hidden by the
    large bookcase which lines the far wall of this chamber. Books of all sorts and sizes fill every
    last bit of available space in the bookcase, threatening to spill out of their confines. In between
    the many books, a single expensive-looking bottle of suspicious liquid has been tucked away, hoping
    to pass unnoticed.

Hmm. I wonder what that could be.
    It's Arel's. Mael knows -exactly- what's in it. >:3

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Red Member Ollie has been slain in the Klangratch Tournies by Yellow Member Rivius.

es avenger
    **************************[ Current event: Wargames ]**************************
    Participant   Health      Mana        Ego         Location                     
    Rivius        7090/6520   4845/4845   6177/5148   a field of rocks            
    Ethelon       4985/5520   6616/6900   6636/6900   a field of rocks            
    Leolamins     4776/8742   22/4200     7182/5670   a field of rocks            
    Members left: Red: 1 Yellow: 2

Yellow Member Leolamins has been slain in the Klangratch Tournies by ??? Member Ollie.

...hmm...

That TK bleedout.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    nurf
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Clan banter during dance lessons:

(The Assimilated): Tisianna says, "Audric!"

(The Assimilated): Tisianna says, "<3."

(The Assimilated): You say, "/smashes heart."

(The Assimilated): Portius says, "*GASP* Zyphora, have you 
    no romance in your soul?"

(The Assimilated): Tisianna says, "Not a single ounce, 
    Portius."

(The Assimilated): You say, "Audric is a gross sexy 
    viscanti. Access denied."

(The Assimilated): Portius says, "I may shed a tear for 
    your poor, stony hearts."

(The Assimilated): You say, "Cry into your frosting cans :(."

(The Assimilated): Portius says, "I don't usually eat can 
    frosting, you know. I just needed to burn my school's 
    monopoly money on something."

---

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Lord-Librarian of Hallifax begins to 
    mutter the formal names of assorted bones and muscles in time with the music as 
    he continues to dance in a generally adequate manner.

(The Assimilated): Irillia says, "The knee bone's connected to the..thigh bone..."

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why is someone trying to V LAVINYA ?  Hmm.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    What were they trying to do to me?  :-O

• We'll never tell! ;)
  • What do you mean "try", they did it, you just can't tell.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11

2013/06/17 16:46:00 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Druken's pious and 
    continued service to the House's patron brings much honour to the family.
  • What.
  • Item: Dragon  Type: Kirigami  Org: Public
    Gold Outlay: 0
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: DRAGON, ORIGAMI
    Appearance:
    a folded origami dragon
    Dropped:
    A delicate crane folded from paper perches here.
    Examined:
    Folded carefully from sheets of thin, creamy vellum, this origami crane possesses an austere beauty 
    reminiscent of the mighty creature of the same name. Formed solely out of cunning, deft folds, 
    without any painting or decoration, the dragon is small enough to sit in an open palm.

Ahahaha. Dragon = crane!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."