QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited June 2013
    As Rastamutti swings Ikakn-kra, the Deliquescent Lumination at Xena, she deflects the attack with her tahto.

Chade rubs his tummy contentedly.

Nilofer nods her head at Chade, showing her acceptance.

Drill Sergeant Nilofer n'Lochli, the Tempered Blade says, "To chade it is indeed a belly."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I'll grind with myself then."
    (Clan): You say, "Well durh."
    (Clan): Anita says, "And getting up at 6am."
    (Clan): You say, "Avu."
    (Clan): You say, "Stop. XD."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "?"
    (Clan): You say, "GRINDING WITH MYSELF."
    (Clan): Anita says, "And I was there from 9-11pm yesterday."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "D:."
    (Clan): You say, "It sounds dirty."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "You just have a dirty mind, Gabz!"
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "D:."
    (Clan): You say, "I do not!"
    (Clan): Zouviqil says, "How do you know he's not talking about skateboarding."
    (Clan): Zouviqil says, "He could be grinding that way."
    (Clan): You say, "Because he's grinding on a game. ._."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "O_O."
    (Clan): Anita says, "Ooh game, u so sexeh!"
    (Clan): Zouviqil says, "... no skateboards in game?"
    (Clan): Zouviqil says, "Rofl Anita."
    (Clan): You say, "Nope. Surfboard yes!"
    (Clan): You say, "O.o."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I need a surfboard."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "I'll grind on that."
    (Clan): Zouviqil says, "Be careful for splinters."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Dunno', I'm going to be in the inner sea a lot."
    (Clan): You say, "Oh, the 'inner sea' huh."
    (Clan): You say, "*waggle*."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, ":3?"
    (Clan): Anita says, "..."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "Haha."
    (Clan): Anita says, "I need to go wash my mind."
    (Clan): You say, "Oh, wash your 'mind' huh?"
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, ":O."
    (Clan): Anita says, "O.O."
    (Clan): Anita says, "YES."
    (Clan): You say, "Yeah baybeh."
    (Clan): Anita says, "TIME FOR A SHOWER."
    (Clan): You say, "You go wash that mind."
    (Clan): You say, "WASH IT HARD."
    (Clan): Anita says, "YEAH."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "O_O."
    (Clan): Anita says, "Ahem,."
    (Clan): Avurekhos says, "*flail*"
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Oh darn, you did quote it. 

Ooh game, u so sexeh!
  • WASH IT HARD, ANITA.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • 10) Anita: "I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT."
    11) Anita: "SHOW IT."
    12) Anita: "SHOW IT."
    13) Anita: "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT."
    17) Anita: "*que hip thrusting*."
    --------
    --------
  • And this is why I should be in bed...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Unnnh... yeah...
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lady Kelly McCloud, Shakiniel's Charge says, "In Xena we trust!"

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout exclaims, "I believe in her, she's climbed over my corpse before!"
    --------
    --------
  • (Market): You say, "Isn't that the uh ... the thingy."
    Misaether, but funny. :D
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Here are some people and creatures that you can attack:
    * A wight (19815)
    * A great brindle mastiff (166355)
    * A giant bat (221931)
    * A great brindle mastiff (308745)
    * A golden retriever (124338)
    * Yokai, the corpse vendor (90183)
    * Milla the Peppermint Kitten (63674)

What is this sorcery.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yokai. Attack Yokai.
  • Attack them both!
    --------
    --------
  • So is that a measure of circumference, diameter or radius? <.<
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Do not question my fattitude.  I am fatassulous.
  • Iytha said:
    Kiradawea said:
    So is that a measure of circumference, diameter or radius? <.<
    Scientifically speaking, Kio is bootylicious.
    FTFY
  • Kio said:
    Do not question my fattitude.  I am fatassulous.
    I'm not questioning "if" you're fat... I'm questioning what on earth you got in that width. There's not enough honeycombs in all of Faethorn to explain that.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Kio said:
    (-): Morkarion says, "Anyone got kiwipunch I can borrow, or an L3 crit rune?>."
    (-): Morkarion says, "Of those not competing that is."
    (-): You say, "Tell me how beautiful I am, and I shall lend you kiwipunch based on my satisfaction."
    (-): Morkarion says, "I'll pay you."
    (-): You say, "In your love?"
    (-): Morkarion says, "More in gold."
    (-): You say, "I have no need for your gold. Fill my heart with glee."
    (-): Morkarion says, "Of all the fat asses in the basin, your fuzzy butt is the fattest and most beautiful of all."
    (-): Morkarion says, "I like big butts, and I cannot lie."
    (-): You say, "Them other races can't deny?"
    (-): Kregarn (from the Aetherways) says, "You uthuh bruthuhs can't deny."
    (-): Morkarion says, "When Kio walks in with his 62' waist and a spear right in your face you get skewered."
    (-): You say, "...I am significantly pleased."
    (-): Kregarn (from the Aetherways) says, "Niiiice."
    (-): Morkarion says, ""Oh impale me, pale me, be a chinaman and whale me.""
    I'mma let you finish, but @Estwald will eat you.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Kiradawea said:
    Kio said:
    Do not question my fattitude.  I am fatassulous.
    I'm not questioning "if" you're fat... I'm questioning what on earth you got in that width. There's not enough honeycombs in all of Faethorn to explain that.

I'm a nine foot tall tae'dae with fur made of water, and you're questioning how I'm a little girthy?
  • ... yes.
  • Kiradawea said:
    ... yes.
    It's all the love in my heart.
  • Kio said:
    Kiradawea said:
    ... yes.
    Ah. So fat people have more love? Fascinating. Mind showing up at the Institute so we can run some tests?
  • Kiradawea said:
    Kio said:
    Kiradawea said:
    ... yes.
    Ah. So fat people have more love? Fascinating. Mind showing up at the Institute so we can run some tests?
    Kio is not fat.  He's hardy.  The only person allowed to call Kio fat is Mork, and if you ever call him that in game he will kill you.

Also, institute be damned!  YOUR SCIENCE DIDN'T SAVE US ONCE AND IT AIN'T GONNA SAVE US AGAIN!
  • 13) Gabriella: "That wasn't directed at you, Nara."
    14) Gabriella: "I'm yelling at teh greathung."
    15) Gabriella: "...."
    16) Gabriella: "GREATHUNT."
    17) Gabriella: "NOT THE GREATLY HUNG."
    18) Gabriella: "OMG."
    19) Avurekhos: "Haha."
    20) Gabriella: "XD."

Oops. XD
    --------
    --------
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

Shaddus said:
    Amidst a few tired though enthusiastic blasts of their horn, hunters from around Lusternia begin to 
    make the long trek home, slapping each other on the back and sharing tales of derring-do. Thus ends 
    the Great Hunt!

And thus did ten novices disappear into the night, never to be seen again.
    I laughed but I will say Areka's been around a while, and Yzolde seems more a genuine nublet, turned up to fights on Faethorn recently.

The rest? Yeah, get credits and go.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!