QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited July 2013
    To satisfy Morkarion's pride, here's also this he wanted me to quote:

(Clan): Morkarion says, "As I sipped my cup of tea, I felt a strange feeling come over me."
    (Clan): Morkarion says, "The effect took me rather quick. it soon left me really sick."
    (Clan): Morkarion says, "And so now payback is due."
    (Clan): Morkarion says, "Against that bitch maylea and her crew."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "Seeing as she hasn't found a fella."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "I'll go torture her Gabriella."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "Ella."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "Ella."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "EY EY EY."

EDIT: And further:

(Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "I am an Elfen all alone, whether I'm walking a dark road."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "Or afk at the Moonhart."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "When the light begins to change, I sometimes feel a little strange."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "A little anxious of Lord Nocht."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "Fear of the Nocht."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "FEAR OF THE NOCHT."
    (Clan): Morkarion (from the Aetherways) says, "I have this constant fear that He is always near.."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I was just annoyed I wrote you two great parody snippets, and you totally forgot them D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ok, I said that I would put these up eventually.

Quotes from the wedding of Nelras and Sidonie
    It should be noted that this took place at the peak

You see the following people here:
    Yatrius, Aaralyn, Saoirse, Synkarin, Delphas, Nymerya, Xena, Andala, Marcella, Leolamins, Kelly, Elanorwen, Pectus, Xeria, Usa, Avurekhos, Sidonie, Cadfael, Castiel, Farsyk, Zouviqil, Aeral, Zyphora, Tridemon, Nelras

Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says to Marcella, "Apparently we shall serve as the honour of the blushing groom. And glare furiously whilst we do so."

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says to Nymerya, "You don't have to glare. Unless it'll make you feel better, I suppose."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "I most certainly do."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Foul wretch abandoning us."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Glaring is compulsary at this happy occasion."

Xeria says to Synkarin, "Sorry, it's still hard to forget Synkarin the horrible who raided my home."
    Synkarin says, "Well, I'm one and the same."
    Xeria says to Synkarin, "See that's the scary part."

Malarious tells you, "I give you the gift of not killing anyone."
    Malarious tells you, "Congrats."

(<clan>): Pectus says, "I give you the gift of I didn't poison anyone."
    (<clan>): You say, "Only because we didn't let you near the cake."

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says, "I suppose. I'm just glad none of us can kill each other here just now..."
    Starlit Duchess Sidonie Kissane-McCloud, Luminous Soul says, "That was the plan."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "I already killed them both."
    Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says, "How... pleasant."

(<clan>): You say, "Ok, any of you going to do something different and not kill me?"
    (<clan>): Nymerya says, "Nope."
    (<clan>): Pectus says, "D'aww.. No."

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says to Sidonie, "And you're SURE I'm not going to have to preach?"

Xeria asks Nymerya, "Are you someone I'd have to remember and fight when I get stronger?"

(Order): Talan says, "Nelras, I'm going to ninja-marry you now."

Finger extended, Nymerya pokes a brown, sleepy pony with a braided tail.
    A brown, sleepy pony with a braided tail gives Nymerya the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.
    Nymerya points accusingly at you.
    Nymerya urges a brown, sleepy pony with a braided tail onwards.
    A brown, sleepy pony with a braided tail gives Nymerya the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Kill!"
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Even the tribute pony is useless."
    Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says to Nymerya, "Might help if you fed her regularly."
    Junior Fellow Usa Startail, Master of Temporal Science says, "If you do not desire the pony, I'm certain a use can be found for it in my studies."

Penitent Pectus says to Xeria, "She is his relative. It would be strange for him not to die to her at least once during the relationship."
    Xeria asks Pectus, "Nymera?"
    Xeria asks Pectus, "Or Sidonie?"

(<clan2>): Zyphora (from the Aetherways) says, "This wedding sounds like a nightmare."

Andala tells you, "Obligatory if-you-mess-with-my-daughter-I-will-kill-you words."
    Andala tells you, "And if I'm not scary enough, her other mother will kill you. Or her aunt. Or her other aunt."

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained by Revelation says, "Right, everyone turn your curio ambient effects off for the moment..."
    (some time later)
    A flickering aura of indigo fans out around Nymerya. Brilliant eyes of green, copper, and ebon glimmer into being around her, winking and fluttering in feathery profusion.
    Pectus bites her lip, jaw tightening until a trickle of blood drips down her chin. She smiles enigmatically, gaze vacant for a moment.

(<clan>): Pectus says, "I object! There's no proper hallifaxian marriage contract."

Delphas cheers wildly!
    Nymerya thumps Delphas on the forehead.
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "You're supposed to scowl you wretch."
    Looking extremely annoyed, Marcella glowers darkly at you.
    Penitent Pectus says to Nymerya, "Here, I shall help."
    Pectus scowls miserably.

Aeral Ves'ril says, "I knew asking if there were objections would be a bad idea."

Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "I merely fully intend to claim many shiny gifts in recompense."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "I'll start with cake."
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Cake is acceptable."

Marcella tells you, "This reminds me of my brother's wedding, except with less violence. I suppose I can get used to this mix of anger and well-wishes."

(House McCloud): Xena says, "You're required to gain at least 5 honours tics a month or we are allowed to kill you."

You say, "Thank you all for being here. I will ask you to stay for a while and enjoy the cake and then I will ask you all to teleport to your nexus when you plan to leave. Thank you."
    Synkarin says, "We have to teleport?"
    Warlady Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Only if you're a peon."
    Penitent Pectus says to Synkarin, "He doesn't want us killing each other."

Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli says to Castiel, "...You...nil-damned acrobat. Don't do that in front of me. It brings terrible repressed memories."

Lady Kelly McCloud, Shakiniel's Charge says, "What's to get used to? We're charming."
    Starlit Duchess Sidonie Kissane-McCloud, Luminous Soul smiles impishly and says to Kelly, "He may still remember vividly the last time you killed him though."

Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli says, "If they harm you, I will tear their intestines out with my teeth, gouge their eyeballs out from the inside, and string them up by their toes on the highest towers I can find."
    Lady Kelly McCloud, Shakiniel's Charge says, "Now now, no need to act tough and stuff. He's in good hands!"

Penitent Pectus says to you, "I haaatee yoou."
    You say to Pectus, "How quickly it changed. I mean, -I- used to be the one hating -you-."

Penitent Pectus says to you, "Though you may be mad when my wedding comes to be.. So we shall be even!"
    Pectus cackles hellishly.
    You say to Pectus, "You are getting married?"
    Cackling, Penitent Pectus says, "To your sister! My grandchild!"

• The power of squint.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited July 2013
    I think the point is that they ganked her.

Honestly, Vivet was right. These things are beginning to organize...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Cave-Fishers like stat boosts too.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Kio said:
    The power of squint.
    Note the time stamps: they decided to respawn in the two seconds that I was standing there. All 13 of them. I have impeccable timing.
  • This exact same thing happened to me the other day. There were only ten that time so they must be telling their friends how much fun it is.
  • You say, "AsjhedgHSD."

Tarkanos raises an eyebrow at you.

Showing that she understands, Persayis nods her head slowly.

You say, "Pardon, a little insane."

Mercurial Monger Persayis Dreyriandi, Dancer of Ashes says, "Let us meditate upon AsjhedgHSD."
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Ceana said:

:(
    Ouch. I must have done that quest a good few hundred times and I've never seen that number.
  • edited July 2013
    In my  absence, all of my alt's stuff decayed. First of all, she  needed a new sword, which costs 12,000. I wanted to see if I could build the money up myself rather than dipping into my bank account, but at the halfway point I started to lose steam (hard to make money without any means of fighting at all). So I decided I'd let fate decide; if I could win a game of blackjack with the 6000 I already had, then yay, bank account untouched. If not, then I'll just make the withdrawal. Without further ado:

You bet 6000 gold sovereigns.
    3795h, 3675m, 3450e, 10p ex-
    Naveric, the blackjack dealer says, "No more bets."
    Naveric, the blackjack dealer deals you an Ace of Diamonds and a Jack of Spades.
    He deals himself two cards. The up card is a King of Hearts.
     _______   _______
    |D     D| |S    |S|
    |   .   | |     | |
    |  / \  | |     | |
    | /---\ | | |   | |
    |D     D| |S --- S|
     -------   -------
    "Oi! Blackjack! Lucky lucky!" Naveric, the blackjack dealer exclaims to you.
    Naveric, the blackjack dealer flips over his hole card, showing a six of
    Diamonds for a total of 16.
    You won! Naveric, the blackjack dealer hands you 9000 gold sovereigns, and you
    collect your bet.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kaina swings a reinforced door shield at Shedrin, he raises his shield which absorbs the blow.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Inquisitive Aelmy Ves'ril, Guardian of the Seas says, "Can you enchant Valtreth?"

Sigh single most embarrassing moment of my life when I`m in the same room as her.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes, he can enchant. Gods know all skills.

I am sure he is enchanting.

But no, you cannot stick an enchantment on him.

No idea which she was actually asking.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Based on grammar (or lack thereof), I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that she was asking if @Valtreth can be enchanted.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Or, quite possibly, she was suggesting that Valtreth was an enchantment.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Elanorwen said:
    Based on grammar (or lack thereof), I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that she was asking if @Valtreth can be enchanted.
    I'm not so sure that the grammar is actually accurate, though.  She very easily could have been asking something else, but the world shall never know.
  • What could you possibly enchant Valtreth with, though? Point him at somebody and entangle them in web, perhaps?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Valtreth is already enchanting enough. He cannot be enchanted further.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Earlier:
    Kio tells you, "Don't go worryin' 'bout nothin', miss Zouviqil. I'll take care 'a everything."

Just now:
    Tridemon has been destroyed by the excorable force of Acolyte Kio d'Illici, 
    Enigma of Twilight.
  • Zouviqil said:
    Earlier:
    Kio tells you, "Don't go worryin' 'bout nothin', miss Zouviqil. I'll take care 'a everything."

Just now:
    Tridemon has been destroyed by the excorable force of Acolyte Kio d'Illici, 
    Enigma of Twilight.
    No one hurts my Zouvi.

-No one-
  • *Gurgle*
    *Bleeding!*
    *Dead*
  • Tridemon said:
    *Gurgle*
    *Bleeding!*
    *Dead*
    Thanks for playing along!  <3

Oh, and a quote, from just now:

Zouviqil tells you, "You... you have some sort of special magic. I do not know what it is. But it is 
    amazing. Thank you, friend!"
  • One of you needs to change orgs so you can get to posting the smoochies already.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    You are wielding a cuddly, brown-furred teddy bear in your left hand.

With a puzzled frown, Xeria whispers to Avurekhos, "Why is Zouviqil wielding a 
    teddy bear?"

Xeria whispers to Avurekhos, "Is it a new type of weapon?"

Chief Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout says, "It's her primary weapon of choice, 
    she uses it to beat the cuddles into people that have been bad."
  • You read what is written on an elegant white letter:
    [[ Painted on this letter is a simple scene of a what appears to be a
    light blue bear and a considerably smaller gray blob looking at a pink
    flower with a dark green background. The bear, completely light blue in
    color save the slightest darker blue lines where its apparent limbs
    meet, is crouched slightly, looking at the flower with its darker blue
    eyes. Next to the bear, also looking at the pink flower with a yellow
    center and a pale green stem, is a drab gray blob with two blue dots for
    eyes. Fingerprints of various colours are seemingly randomly placed
    around the picture and at the picture's edges. ]]

Had a super bad start to the day this morning.  This little piece of OP cuteness made me grin.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hefting one weapon above your head, you begin swinging it in circles and bellow out, "Cry 
    "Sacrifice", and let loose the pigeons of peace!!"
    With a focused look, Entrias strikes at you with an adamant hammer of truth, and you make ready with 
    an adamant hammer of truth. Entrias's hammer pulps your hammer, and you easily deflect the blow.
    With a deft move, Entrias retaliates with a quick swing of an adamant hammer of truth at you, and 
    you make ready with an adamant hammer of truth. Entrias's hammer smites your hammer, and you easily 
    deflect the blow.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Your hammer must be fleshy, if it can be pulped... ... Wait, is your hammer like Captain Hammer's?