QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Shaddus said:
    An armoured owl sticks out a long tongue and licks a female faeling.

Ehhh, astral insanity quite often produces kinky messages. Especially considering it includes the "where the sun don't shine" in its dictionary.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:
    An armoured owl sticks out a long tongue and licks a female faeling.

Baha! this has made me not only think, But wonder How many licks the furriken took?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Anita would like you to know that: If my tells are off, I am lost in the land of
    guild scrolls; If I am not within the realms, I'll try to get back to you as
    soon as possible~ May Mother Moon light your path always!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    Faragan carefully packs some sparkleberry into a figurine of a wiry dingo.

Poor little guy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its 
    metallic claw grasping an oily purple gland, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

What
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shaddus said:
    With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its 
    metallic claw grasping an oily purple gland, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

What
    Wait, you got one too?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    LRN2 Probe dirigible here!
  • A folded origami star unfolds and sings to you, "MWAHAHAHAUAHAUAHAUAHA!"
    A mutilated leg falls out of a folded origami star and into your hands.
    A folded origami star flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill into your 
    hands.

This severely damaged leg is all that remains of some poor unfortunate soul. The top of the leg, 
    near the hip, has been torn and horribly shredded as though ravaged by some terrible beast. The 
    remainder of the limb is broken and lacerated in several places.
    It has 3 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 12 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Aesthete Kallem, Apprentice of the Psalm.

Is this a sign that I'm supposed to talk to this Kallem person?
  • edited September 2013
    @Shaddus, @Zouviqil they were me. I found them and just HAD to mail them to random strangers. They amused me so much. Some friends got them too.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Uruk swings a rapier of demonic steel at a bloated sewer eel. Uruk cuts him with a light wound.
    Uruk has scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    The blade shears through a bloated sewer eel's body, coming clean through the other side with a strangely quiet swish. He appears momentarily surprised, before his eyes glaze over in death and he collapses to the ground.
    A bloated sewer eel has been slain by Uruk.
    A wriggling sewer eel tumbles out of a bloated sewer eel.

Reminds me of that part in Pacific Rim.

It's pregnant.
  • edited September 2013

(Clan): Vivet says, "Oh boy. Guess I better get ready."
    (Clan): You say, "What for?"

<dramatic pause>

(Clan): Elanorwen (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Justice."
    The way I read this made it sound like something a lot more interesting than a domoth claim was about to go down.

I can totally picture the long slow drag off her pipe to put up rebounding before she answered, too.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Talan said:

(Clan): Vivet says, "Oh boy. Guess I better get ready."
    (Clan): You say, "What for?"

<dramatic pause>

(Clan): Elanorwen (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Justice."
    The way I read this made it sound like something a lot more interesting than a domoth claim was about to go down.

I can totally picture the long slow drag off her pipe to put up rebounding before she answered, too.
    I am so ROFL-ing about this right now. My roommate came by to see what was so amusing. Mind you, I was giggling last night when you pointed it out, too, although my mind was going different places then... especially considering we had just had a discussion about marriage with Vivet 10 minutes before that. Anyway!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    12:13:38.088 Freeze Level for: [Shuyin] is 3

12:13:38.269 Shuyin turns pallid and drops to the ground.
    12:13:38.276 You have slain Shuyin.

Scumbag bleeding stealing my preserve kill :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited September 2013
    Double post due to derpy connection :(

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    You playfully pinch a simple house maid on the behind.
    A simple house maid winks conspiratorially at you.

Cheeky maids, woot!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    You playfully pinch a simple house maid on the behind. A simple house maid winks conspiratorially at you. Cheeky maids, woot!
    And when I do that, people yell to call the cops. Life isn't fair.

edited September 2013
    This one's for @Kio too.

Aeromage Kio Peulus smiles broadly and says to you, "I LOVE Lobos! They're so cute, and fluffy, and I just wanna play fetch with 'em!"

Aeromage Kio Peulus's eyes sparkle at you as a soft breeze swirls in, ruffling your hair.

EDIT: But wait, there's more.

Agent Phoebus Skyplume, Mistress of the Four Winds says, "That's a bit demeaning."

Aeromage Kio Peulus says to Phoebus, "Only if you take it that way."

You say to Phoebus, "Am I cute and fluffy?"

Phoebus ponders you thoughtfully, looking you up and down.

Agent Phoebus Skyplume, Mistress of the Four Winds says, "Well, cute, sure. Not sure about fluffy."

You say to Kio, "Stand at the Pool of Stars for a minute or two, and you will see more loboshigarus than have ever lived in Hallifax."

Aeromage Kio Peulus says to you, "I don't care for Celest."

You say to Kio, "I hear the ones in Serenwilde are even more outrageously affectionate than the ones in Celest."

Aeromage Kio Peulus says to Casilu, "And I refuse to enter the Serenwilde unless I'm allowed to stab things with lightning."

You say to Kio, "Well then, I suppose you'll have to be satisfied with me."

Aeromage Kio Peulus says to you, "I'll need to invest in more cookies, then!"

Kio squeals in excitement.

Kio leaves to the southwest.

Calling out to the southwest, you say, "Get the beef ones."

:D
    I used to make cakes.

• Oh man. I remember that.
    Don''t worry. It's the only time Kio ever appears in my logs.
    I used to make cakes.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    Looking sadly at Xenthos, a plush doll of Mother Night says, "Do you remember? You were a god of the Wyrd, once, before it went so wrong..."

:O
    Poor Xenthos. Way to open up old wounds, Mother Night...

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited September 2013
    You grace a plush doll of Mother Night with your most manicured, charming and utterly false smile.
    A plush doll of Mother Night grows even colder in your hands as it emits a cruel laugh, a swarm of 
    shadows fluttering about its form.

With a disdainful glance in your direction, a plush doll of Mother Night lifts a dainty hand to rest 
    at its neckline.

<3

(Though it made me slightly sad that she suggested that I don't remember Xynthin :()
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "Have you heard tell of the Magnagoran 
    Priestess of Nil who saw the error of her ways and wished to be baptised anew in the Pool of Stars?"
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars sighs beneficently, eyes cast skyward.
    Warmly, a plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "She melted. The mess was nearly 
    worth it."
    edited September 2013
    Neos said:
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars digs about in his robes.
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "My vision protection assurance device seems to have disappeared. Those dratted Hallifaxians..."
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars draws out a darkened pair of spectacles, nodding in relief.
    A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "Ah, yes. These are quite a necessity sometimes, particularly when in the presence of certain Divine. I would not wish to be..."

A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars slips on the shaded spectacles, a faint grin curling his lips.

A plush doll of Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "...blinded by the Light."
    Next week on CSI: New Celest... The Light and How to Swing It