Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You are wearing:
    "hat67507"                a dapper, grey-banded black felt hat [ ]
    "helm92152"               the Master's Helm of the Bloodhunt [ ]
    "circlet29226"            a Circlet of Lucidity [ ]
    "crown124177"             the Helm of Slaughter [ ]

Clearly my head is playing Buckaroo.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I still want to customise my racehat to a bandana or sash of sorts. Would like the domoth items to be infused on the person's weapons/helm/hood tho, swapping around with grip is a pain when blessing stuff.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    I still want to customise my racehat to a bandana or sash of sorts. Would like the domoth items to be infused on the person's weapons/helm/hood tho, swapping around with grip is a pain when blessing stuff.
    For a moment there, I read that as 'banana' and went... wut?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Morkarion said:
    For a moment there, I read that as 'banana' and went... wut?

What can I say, Glom got a bit odd after you left.

• Hey, Morkarion, you can always get the Holy Helm of Avechna like I have and wear two helms at once, too.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What colour was the bear?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I... don't get it D:
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Tell me more about the bear.
  • MoiMoi
    edited September 2013
    Kio said:
    I... don't get it D:
    Admin/Envoys injoke. Move along, nothing to see here.

except the bear
  • It's HUUUUUUUGE and so BROWN! /scuttles away
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • It was brown. It was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
  • MAASSSIIIIIIVEE, even. And *SO* brown!

But that's not important.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I don't guess I know who this guy is, or where he is.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Probably Kitchen Stadium.
  • POLITICS NEWS #4024
    Date: 10/1/2013 at 16:09
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Orc-Furrikin Wars

The war cries of orcs rise up in Acknor, as their blood lust for furrikin slaves can no longer be contained. In response, the singing of the furrikin in Estelbar rises up in a protective enchantment. No longer caring about the politics of the Basin, the orcs of Acknor declare themselves free and no longer under the sphere of influence of the Grand Dominion of Hallifax, and the furrikin of Estelbar declare themselves free and no longer under the sphere of influence of the Holy Principality of New Celest.

The Village of Estelbar has called down a temporary spell of peace to protect its borders, declaring that it does not ever wish war within its borders at any time.

POLITICS NEWS #4026
    Date: 10/1/2013 at 21:44
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Political Upheaval in the Village of Acknor

This day, the Village of Acknor has pledged its support and resources to the Holy Principality of New Celest.

So that's more than 5h30m... Sometimes I'm very glad I'm not a fighter, heh.
    4713h, 5803m, 5933e, 10p, 17200en, 22240w Bexk-
    You set aside 25 credit(s) for sale at 20000 gold per credit.
    4713h, 5803m, 6008e, 10p, 17200en, 22240w Bexk-
    You have sold 25 credit(s) at 20000 per credit, for a total of 500000 gold, and it has been placed 
    in your inventory.
    4713h, 5803m, 6008e, 10p, 17200en, 22240w Bexk-
    (Market): You say, "Cheaper credits up."

Well, that escalated quickly
    Lucky timing on checking the credit market, or do some people just have a repeat function to buy credits at a set price when AFK?

Dunno.

• It's annoying.

• 23:05:27 Lleuke tells you, "Woof."
    23:05:33 Lleuke tells you, "Er..."
    23:06:18 (House Myeras): You say, "My son, when did you become a 
    Loboshigaru?"
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hrm, I've heard of people that have timers to check the market for prices and snipe them if they meet  a certain desired price range.
  • Those people definitely exist, yes. It's easy enough to gag the wrong output, so it all happens behind the scenes for them anyway.
  • You drop a mechanical dirigible.
    A mechanical dirigible whistles and cheerfully offers several mechanical chirps as it bounces up and down on 
    currents of air, puttering in lazy circles.

You give tight black panties with a white paw print to a mechanical dirigible.
    A mechanical dirigible takes tight black panties with a white paw print from you, grasping it delicately in 
    its metallic claw.

You say, "Deliver to Zenathis."
    A mechanical dirigible bobs up and down in the air as it offers a loud whir and hum and a single mechanical 
    chirp. After a brief moment the humming intensifies as it slowly putters off.

(Maddened Metalworks): Zenathis (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Niiice!"