QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    19) @Azula: "Pesu as a cantor was the bomb! I really liked him."

<3
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ardmore Erid'in asks Aiyana, "Do you have to milk Eritheyl when making it?"

Opening your mouth wide, you gape in wonder.

Ardmore Erid'in says, "Poorly worded."

Ardmore Erid'in says, "Pooooorly worded."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • You're a dick.
  • [6:55:04 PM] <Mysrai> SHUT UP THE PARADIGMS ARE HUNGOVER
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Parua said:

[8:03:05 PM] <Mysrai> I'm transexual jesus 

and

[8:23:00 PM] <Isune> wasted my clitoris

XD Yay Cards Against Humanity!

...what

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The admin are filth, pure filth is all I will say.

And I love it <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Its a great game.

Needs to be played with cocktails.

My favorite card is the one thats "____ + ____ = ____" Pure comedy gold.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    I personally think the "If God didn't want us to enjoy ____, he wouldn't have given us _____." card is a recipe for genius.

There's a group of us who play it semi regularly on PYZ, but I'd love to have a Lusternia game night every so often, probably at weekends when as many people as possible can be available.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You say, "It just went 3 20 3 20."

<10 mins later of gambling>

The ball finally settles down on 20 (red).
    Suklub, a roulette spinner gives an exaggerated sigh and says, with a twinkle, "Ahh well, you can't win 'em all. Better luck next time to the losers!"

Suklub, a roulette spinner winks at Xiiolin as she places a bet of 500 sovereigns on 3.

You bet 15000 sovereigns on black, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Suklub, a roulette spinner.

Suklub, a roulette spinner says, "No more bets!" and gives the wheel a good spin. The ball begins to smoothly spin around the wheel.

You say, "Oh 3 is a good bet."

The ball starts to bounce around wildly on the wheel, giving you no idea where it will stop.

The ball finally settles down on 3 (black).
    Suklub, a roulette spinner exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 15000 gold!" The stakes for your winning bets are returned to you, along with your winnings.
    Suklub, a roulette spinner exclaims to Xiiolin, "We have a winner! You've won 17500 gold!"

Either...

I'm a prophet.

Or I gamble too much.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    edited October 2013
    Edit: Misread the log, need coffee.

I'm going to go gamble in Mag later...

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    House d'Murani): You say, "I think I'm going to come back more though."

(House d'Murani): Silvanus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "The ball finally settles down on 13 (black). Suklub, a roulette spinner exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 175000 gold!" The stakes for your winning bets are returned to you, along with your winnings."

(House d'Murani): Silvanus (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "See what happens when you say you are coming back more."

This looks more likely to me by far!

Talking during the revolt about Celestians debating Gaudi out.

(Stormfish): Neos says, "Cuz Xena too stronk."
    edited October 2013
    Nerf harmony monks. 1.5k+ ego hits for an opening? Totally balanced >.>

• Only 1k? You lucky SoB. She hit me for 2600 in the first hit :P
    Looking back I get this:

Xena passionately presents her case, fervently arguing her points with emotional appeals. The tempestuous argument overwhelms your careful preparation,
     leaving you shocked to the point where you find yourself capitulating to the emotional demands made in the argument.
    8880h, 4116m, 6241e, 10p elrxk<>-(sip bromide)(-1769e, 22.1%) 

And yes that was the first hit.

• She could've had an attitude up, which also boosts the attack dramatically. In fact, that tends to have more of an effect than anything, I find.
    Point, I hadn't considered that. It's quite the jump if you can hit the right mindset.

• edited October 2013

Morkarion said:
    Nerf harmony monks. 1.5k+ ego hits for an opening? Totally balanced >.>
    I've always used harmony mantra and never been a really be threat before. Only thing that changed was VA. Probably irrelevant.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
    You've always been a threat, I just never noticed how goddamn hard it hit before now.

Quiet mind does not boost people that high.

• edited October 2013
    I don't think QuietMind helps with debating anyway. I was also recently surprised by how potent @Xena's debating attacks are, but it didn't seem to be anything more than just someone with high cha who is good at debating.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • It's because I'm wearing my YOLO hat today.

readlog mccloud
    2013/10/10 14:26:36 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 14:29:36 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 14:38:02 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 14:49:44 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 14:53:24 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 14:57:23 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:04:03 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:06:07 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Nelras's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:06:41 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:11:43 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:17:11 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:21:36 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:28:37 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:44:39 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:55:29 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 15:59:40 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 16:12:27 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 16:16:40 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    2013/10/10 16:23:08 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Xena's silver tongue and strong opinions have drawn attention and praise to the family.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wow, Xena's strong tongue and silver opinions are really getting around!
  • Janalon tells you, "Is the data spread over a few servers? Is that possible?"
    You tell Huntress Janalon Llaewell of the Drunken Claw, "Dunno, possible? always."
    Janalon tells you, "Well, my eq is probably on that server as well."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    The Eternal Penitent Pectus n'Lochli, Devourer of Shards shouts, "What do you call a fish with no 
    eyes? A fsh. What do you call Lusternia with no movement? Hallifax's populaationnn!"

(Cirque Du Bitching): Syridean says, "APPLY LINIMENT."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • [10:29:03 PM] <Isune> Your sad handjob lost to my homosexual agenda 
    [10:29:03 PM] <Isune> muaha 

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I had quite a few shiny things boosting my family from debates, too! Also, Alary, where the hell are those from? 
  • They are all coming from a random game that naughty Iosai introduced us to!