Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Lord Grandmagus Illustrious Revan n'Kylbar II Esquire, Ouroborian Arbiter (Male Demigod).
    He is 369 years old, having been born on the 5th of Estar, 84 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He has cut his thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.
  • And?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    More famous cool people gone forever. (Not that he was around.)

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    2016/01/24 03:23:00 - @Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:23:01 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:23:01 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:24:16 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:24:20 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:24:21 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 03:24:21 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 04:54:38 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 04:54:39 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 04:54:39 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 04:54:40 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 07:36:32 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 07:36:33 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 07:36:33 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 21:25:59 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 21:26:00 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 21:26:00 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 21:26:01 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.
    2016/01/24 21:26:02 - Sylandra bought a refill of a potion of bromides from keg144109 for 100 gold.

Someone teach this woman the glory of a liquid rift and a linked vial!

• OK:
    \/     \/
    message sylandra buy or make vials(34 lessons in ARTS lets you make
    them). Buy Teardrop sigil.TOWER in Aetherplex often has them. do II VIALS. highlight-copy-paste vial # into ATTACH
    TEARDROP TO VIAL<#> and RIFT LINK VIAL<#> TO <LIQUID> you must have atleast one sip of LIQUID in Liquid Rift first.buy liquids iwth RIFT FILL 50 FROM KEG<#> # is from shops kegs.
    You sent the following message to Sylandra: Buy or make vials(34 lessons in ARTS lets you make them).
    Buy Teardrop sigil.TOWER in Aetherplex often has them. do II VIALS. highlight-copy-paste vial # into 
    ATTACH TEARDROP TO VIAL<#> and RIFT LINK VIAL<#> TO <LIQUID> you must have atleast one sip of LIQUID 
    in Liquid Rift first. buy liquids iwth RIFT FILL 50 FROM KEG<#> # is from shops kegs.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Done.

• Well.

A BETS A BET.

• Alias-
     ^rvials$

local vialsets = {

"allheale", "antidote", "fire", "frost", "love", "slush", "bromides", "mana", "healing", "choleric", "phlegmatic", "sanguine",

"liniment", "melancholic", "mending", "regeneration", "ice", "galvanism", "quicksilver",

}

for i,v in pairs(vialsets) do

send("attach teardrop to empty;rift link empty to "..v, false)

end

----

I just use this, when I run out. Granted a number of those're obsolete, I'll probably trim it down when I'm not lazy.

• Sedanas said:
    Well.

A BETS A BET.
    You gotta join mags now?
    Or was that some bet IDK about....

• Syrennia said:

----

I just use this, when I run out. Granted a number of those're obsolete, I'll probably trim it down when I'm not lazy.

Oh, is mending obsolete now?

Monks still do old affs, including breaking limbs.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    All broken limbs should be converted to overhaul damaged limbs, so if monks are still doing broken limbs please bug it

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited January 2016
    I think antidote and sanguine were made obsolete but I'm not sure.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lavinya, I'm old and confused and keep doing things the way I most easily remember! :((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Rivius said:
    I think antidote and sanguine were made obsolete but I'm not sure.
    I have sanguine still curing 'scalped' and 'furrowedbrow'.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Marcella said:
    2016/01/24 23:13:44 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Due to the workings of our subjects in the Iron Scholarly House of d'Vanecu.

I'm confused...d'Vanecu exists?
    Othero has been active lately
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Liniment is still needed. Being on fire causes first degree burns, cured by liniment.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @admins can we please have a SUBMIT button on our custom demi powers? That way we know it's somewhere that you can see it? Even if the command doesn't do anything, it would make me feel better.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I knew combat was hard, but wow.

I do not think I even landed a single hit during that fight.
  • Combat can be totally intimidating. Good on you for getting involved though!
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Eskell said:
    I knew combat was hard, but wow.

I do not think I even landed a single hit during that fight.
    Combat is indeed intimidating and that was a situation where we didn't really have much of an advantage. Well, actually, we had a large advantage but not enough people to capitalize on it. You did good though and I'm glad to see that you're eager!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Eskell right now you've not a lot of health, so you don't want to be drawing attention by charging at the enemies. Rather, when people like Nienla and Narynth are fighting, you want to be helping them through whatever ways you can, like keeping your target still. If you're pureblade (I think you are, since you were using a two handed), you can do this by trying to tendon their leg, or by using HEADSLAM (an athletics skill that stuns) when you see them get hit by Blacktalon meld, or when they announce the person is sapped. Now, depending on whether you're Crow, Night, or Hunting, you have a wide set of other abilities that are useful. Feel free to poke me, because I've been in your shoes and I love the fact that you kept trying. I'll be glad to help you out!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • west
    -- v11215 ---

[+]-

-- 1:0:-2 ---
    Flying above the Twisted Stairs.
    Veils of faint twisting smoke and cold starlight are cast upon thin air, cast from the presence of a shield shrine of Mysrai nearby.
    You see exits leading east and up.
    The raucous notes of a wild song assail your senses, leaving you stunned.
    The crooning notes of a siren song envelop you, and you find that your body cannot resist their call.
    You plummet head first into the ground with a sickening crunch.
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command again right now.

I didn't do anything but go west!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The game is telling you to stop bugging Gaudiguch.
  • I did it again!

sw
    -- v11231 ---

[^]
    \         | /
      \      [ ]
        \   /
         [+]
          |
         [ ]
          |
         [ ]
    \   /
     [ ]
      |
    -[ ]
        \
     [ ] [ ]
    /   \   \
    -- 2:14:0 ---
    Flying above curving through the city.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, and northwest.
    The crooning notes of a siren song envelop you, and you find that your body cannot resist their call.
    You plummet head first into the ground with a sickening crunch.
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command again right now.

Am I breaking something by getting concussions?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

... it says don't do it again. You should stop doing it.
  • I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm doing, I didn't put in a command and get that back
  • I'm just trying to find people there :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Do concussions still exist?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.