QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I should kiss toad-Crek more often!
  • Xenthos is just really scary
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    You are not yet knowledgeable enough to perform strategemception.

I laughed way too much at this.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    You are not yet knowledgeable enough to perform strategemception.

I laughed way too much at this.
    Something something we must go deeper.

• We used to be able to go deeper, but then some people broke the world :(
  • (Ad-Hoc): Phoebus says, "Falmiis, kiss the big tongue."

D:
  • edited March 2016
    Phalinx looks around whimpering, as no one will give him a piggy back ride.

An emaciated virgin whispers in a soft breathy voice as she strolls up next to Phalinx and bites deeply into his neck.

~Thought that was funny
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I like your humour
  • WHAT IS WITH LUSTERNIA GODS AND MEAN GIRLS
  • Ceria Inalai runs forward and entombs Narynth in a tight embrace. Her skins turns pale and bluer as she gasps for breath.

Elisha, Murmur in the Dark exclaims, "Oh, no, not the dreaded hug!"

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Xenthos said:
    snub xynthin

You may not snub/unsnub an immortal, a Guide, or yourself.

:(

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Warlord Ilthilior n'Lochli says, "By the powers invested in me, and with full support of the Iron Council..."

Mechanical clankings rumble from deep beneath the ground, as though some great clockwork engine lay beneath your feet.

Ilthilior closes his eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of his surroundings.

Ilthilior exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from his lungs.

Warlord Ilthilior n'Lochli says, "Oh for ****'s sakes."

<3@Ilthilior, @Dahlla, @Esca.

• Warlord @Ilthilior n'Lochli says, "I deserve the dunce cap."

Looking downtrodden, Ilthilior sadly shakes his head at himself.

@Dahlla removes a conical, nexus headdress.

A cherubic smile comes over Dahlla as she gazes around, wide-eyed and innocent.

Ilthilior slips into a conical, nexus headdress.

Ilthilior stands over in the corner away from the Megalith.

• POLITICS NEWS #5465

Date: 3/6/2016 at 2:39

To : Everyone

Subj: An Ascendant Rises in Magnagora

By decree of Magistrate Ilthilior and with full support of the Iron Council, let it be known that the Grand Province of Magnagora has this day imbued Dahlla with the energies of the Megalith of Doom, raising a Vernal Ascendant!

POLITICS NEWS #5466

Date: 3/6/2016 at 3:01

Subj: An Ascendant descends in Magnagora

By decree of Magistrate Ilthilior and with full support of the Iron Council, let it be known that the Grand Province of Magnagora has this day descended Dahlla with the energies of the Megalith of Doom, and she now becomes a Vernal Demigod!

Huh?

That the dunce context?

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    ...Ouch.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it 
    down mightily on its bloated green body.

(stomp toad)
    You must regain balance first.

(stomp toad)
    The aura surrounding you briefly pulses.
    You must regain balance first.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.916s)
    (stomp toad)

Alik leaves to the ether.
    A sombre gallery overlooking the Shadowvale.
    A mature hemlock tree stands proudly here. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up 
    from the ground, chilling the air. Alik, Whisper of the Wyrd is here. He wields an elegant jet black 
    viola in his left hand.
    You see exits leading southeast and west.
    The healing melancholic aura surrounding you dissipates.
    The healing muscles aura surrounding you dissipates.
    The refreshing health aura surrounding you dissipates.
    The combat has been declared a draw and is over.

>: (
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, they made Dahlla a vernal demi. That means she can take some of the ascendant powers like aegis.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    Nevermind.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Esca said:
    Warlord @Ilthilior n'Lochli says, "I deserve the dunce cap."

Looking downtrodden, Ilthilior sadly shakes his head at himself.

@Dahlla removes a conical, nexus headdress.

A cherubic smile comes over Dahlla as she gazes around, wide-eyed and innocent.

Ilthilior slips into a conical, nexus headdress.

Ilthilior stands over in the corner away from the Megalith.
    It is so you can "cone, get it?
  • Tylwyth said:

POLITICS NEWS #5465

Date: 3/6/2016 at 2:39

Subj: An Ascendant Rises in Magnagora

By decree of Magistrate Ilthilior and with full support of the Iron Council, let it be known that the Grand Province of Magnagora has this day imbued Dahlla with the energies of the Megalith of Doom, raising a Vernal Ascendant!

POLITICS NEWS #5466

Date: 3/6/2016 at 3:01

Subj: An Ascendant descends in Magnagora

By decree of Magistrate Ilthilior and with full support of the Iron Council, let it be known that the Grand Province of Magnagora has this day descended Dahlla with the energies of the Megalith of Doom, and she now becomes a Vernal Demigod!

Huh?

That the dunce context?

I can see how you might think that. That isn't something a single person can do by accident. Takes the full council.
  • Shaddus said:
    No, they made Dahlla a vernal demi. That means she can take some of the ascendant powers like aegis.
    Huh, don't lose a bit of power doing that?
    Like 1 Million?

• 1.5m, actually. 2m to raise, and they get a refund of 0.5m when they descend.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It does spread the vernal powers around so there's that
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2016
    It is cheaper to spend 2 million, descend, and then spend another 2 million, adding to 4 million for a vernal demi and a vernal ascendant.

To raise and keep two vernal ascendants would cost 6 million (2 million + 4 million).

EDIT: Forgot about the return, it's actually only 3.5 million for a vernal demi + vernal ascendant.

• It would, however, be "better" to raise a VA, and then wait until you're ready to raise a new one before descending the old one. It'd still cost as much, but you'd end up having two active VAs instead of just the one (the first two both cost 2m power).