QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the ingenious Madame Nahid, a known slacker of the Magnagora."
  • It should go without saying that bugs as big as that should absolutely not be posted to the forums for all to see.
  • It seems TELEPORT BOB was coded to teleport to whichever room Trader Bob is in rather than directly to the Last Chance Trading Post.
  • edited March 2016
    Uh, what just happened?
    Am very confused?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I spy a Stormcrow mob.  \:D/

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    Uh, what just happened?
    Am very confused?
    1) Something weird happened.  This is known as a bug.
    2) You posted it to the forums, against forum rules.
    3) You got lectured for doing so and your post got deleted.
  • A handsome waiter tells you, "I heard Estarra lets the Seals weaken on purpose. Otherwise She gets bored. If you want juicier gossip, you are going to have to give what you gave me, plus another 5000 gold."
  • You give 10,000 gold sovereigns to a handsome waiter.
    A handsome waiter tells you, "You know why Jeremiah Gryphta only sells things for dingbats? Cause that's what he secretly calls his customers!"
  • edited March 2016
    In a corner, a number of guests begin to engage in a clumsy game of limbo, but quickly abandon this when the furrikin in the group removes any sense of a contest.

---

Loredana d'Lardick adjusts her gown to show more cleavage and scuttles away to where Thorun has crashed into with haste.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

• Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer exclaims, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the diabolical Lady Pectus of House Dawneye, the Striker of Most Glorious Poses, the Heart of the Party!"

You lightly peck the air beside each of Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer's cheeks, greeting him formally.

The crystal-clear voice of the announcer rings across the room: Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the diabolical Lady Pectus of House Dawneye, the Striker of Most Glorious Poses, the Heart of the Party!

You say, "Perfect, thank you dear."

200,000 gold well spent :D 

• edited March 2016
    One of these things just doesn't belong here.
  • A handsome waiter tells you, "It may or may not be true that Trader Bob is paying me to take gold out of the economy. I guess that means the algontherine egg yolk is on me!"

I knew it!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ugh... why.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• That's how you get into the oiled up Dwarven wrestling league.
    Just saying, so glad I wasn't there for that. See enough of that bull**** nastiness in whatever mainstream media I unfortunately happen across.

Before an earthly flight

• Afifah y'Bolgari raises and sets her violin aside. She approaches Trader Bob and 
    rests a hand upon his arm with a knowing smirk.

Trader Bob takes Afifah's hand and rests it upon his arm and the two make for 
    the door.

Afifah y'Bolgari looks over her shoulder, making sure everyone sees the two 
    leave together at the end of the night.

Trader Bob strolls off to the southeast.

You say to Afifah y'Bolgari, "Oh."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Afifah y'Bolgari.

Afifah y'Bolgari winks conspiratorially at you.

Afifah y'Bolgari strides away, hips swaying hypnotically with each graceful step.

Grand Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Hambassador of the Hungry says, "Lucky man, Bob."

<-- This exchange between Afifah and Bob amused me :) The hussy! ;)

But then... who can blame her... he's a wealthy, eligible gentleman!

Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Haha, you guys!  :\">
  • edited March 2016
    You whisper soothing words to a plush doll of Altaira, the Star Deva.
    A plush doll of Altaira, the Star Deva rises up from your hands and into the air, spreading its arms 
    wide and casting a radiant, starlit lambency about it.

A rhapsodic and feminine voice permeates the air, whispering, 'Mother Night? Oh, that old thing? 
    She's like that little black dress you like to wear about the house, but is so old and full of holes 
    it looks like she was a Blacktalon's wedding date.'

A rhapsodic and feminine voice permeates the air, whispering, 'You know, full of holes, half-rotten, 
    falling apart at the seams, stiff as a board no matter what you do, and about sixty years past its 
    expiration date, yet somehow managing to maintain some facade of pretending to believe it might 
    possibly manage some measure of dignity.'

A rhapsodic and feminine voice permeates the air, whispering, '...But, it doesn't.'

Before an earthly flight