QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Sylandra said:
    You have been made the leader of project "Ministry of Martial Affairs" (#420).

SO IT BEGINS!
    So it begins, the 420 blaze it up culture of Hallifax is finally blossoming through this project
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Marquis Daraius Shevat says, "Please don't let my wife's alarming characterization dissuade you."
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Gwenelle said:
    Sylandra said:

SO IT BEGINS!
    So it begins, the 420 blaze it up culture of Hallifax is finally blossoming through this project
    Aerochemancers will make some crazy bongs.
    come2mag
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tynghall said:
    Gwenelle said:
    Sylandra said:

SO IT BEGINS!
    Aerochemancers will make some crazy bongs.
    Vaporizer engineering will be the new big hit with our budding young Aeros.
  • "We get it bro, you staticfield."
    come2mag
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Falmiis Shevat says, "I will never understand the appeal [of tea]."

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Where did we go wrong.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Daraius said:
    Where did we go wrong.
    Xenthos also does not understand the appeal of tea.

He is Xenthos' grandson.

I believe that is where you went wrong.
  • Xenthos also doesn't understand the simple beauty of being 18 again. Clearly, Falmiis takes after Grampa Xenthos. Pretty soon, he'll have an evil twin and everything.
    The Xynthin blood runs deep.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited April 2016
    You give a bowl of soup to a ragged beggar.
    A ragged beggar exclaims, "Soup! May the Gods bless you! I've been starving for days!"

A ragged beggar puts a bowl of soup to his lips and begins slurping it down greedily.

A ragged beggar flushes with a slight purple shade and his eyes lose their focus.

A ragged beggar says, "What am I doing here? I need to find work! Please help me become a useful 
    member to society, Tynghall."

Real talk: is the soup alcohol? Because that same thing happens to me. I'm half ginger, so I blush easily; my eyes go out of focus when I'm drunk; and I get passionate about things I previously cared nothing about.

It took me 12 years, but I'm onto you, Lusternia....
    come2mag
  • Arlondale tells you, "Doh."
    @Lorus taps his fingers together and murmurs, "Excellent..."

Channeling The Simpsons earlier in Celest >.<
  • Yehn said:

...but... for science..?
    This is how you create void energy. Clearly.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Cool Talkin'): @Pejat says, "All will eventually typo to @Sylandra and despair."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • In dispatching Anothula, Weeky Peedia has proven the pen is mightier than the sword.
    You see the death occur at central hall of the World Library.

I love it.

(Ministry of Marital Affairs): Daraius says, "Do you wish to enact a prescribed set of romantic comedy tropes 
    culminating in a harmonious union for the glory of House Shevat? If so, I will schedule our meet-cute for Avechary."
    Daraius said:
  • Context schmontext

(The Shadow Kindred): Salome says, "Yeah let me drive 3-4 hrs to eat your balls."
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • If we honestly must be silly, @Crek, @Scanlan:

(The Shadow Kindred): Scanlan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Rubba Dub Dub, thanks for the grub, YAY GOD."
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • My cheese filled balls were the hit in my house the other night....you truly missed out @Salome

• Scanlan said:
    My cheese filled balls were the hit in my house the other night....you truly missed out @Salome

I'll bring the Parmesan next time. I enjoy lots with Italian food.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • You will now be known as Druidess Dylara Stormcrow, Skunk-Catching Auntie, by order of Druid Crek Ysav'rai, Eye of Crow.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Salome said:
    If we honestly must be silly, @Crek, @Scanlan:

(The Shadow Kindred): Scanlan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Rubba Dub Dub, thanks for the grub, commence shovelling."

FTFY

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?