QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Nevermind. Image won't load. I'm innocent!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • He is followed by a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a 
    hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric 
    skylark, a green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a curious young kitten, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a 
    sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young 
    kitten, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a curious young 
    kitten, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a hamster in 
    a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a 
    hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a 
    green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a 
    sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, and a sapphiric skylark.

Sheesh, SOMEONE has one heck of a drinking problem.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Sakaki said:
    He is followed by a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a 
    hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric 
    skylark, a green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a curious young kitten, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a 
    sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young 
    kitten, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a curious young 
    kitten, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a hamster in 
    a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-
    wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a 
    hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a 
    green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a 
    sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, and a sapphiric skylark.

Sheesh, SOMEONE has one heck of a drinking problem.
    Now I have all the skylarks^^
    beep
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I read that as 'sapphic skylark'.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Was it skylark?
  • As a note, "tribbing" definitely sounds like something lesbian birds would do. It just sounds bird-y.
    come2mag
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tynghall said:
    As a note, "tribbing" definitely sounds like something lesbian birds would do. It just sounds bird-y.
    Suddenly I see the scissor-tailed flycatcher in an entirely new light.
  • 4 ) 2016/04/23 19:34:41 - Versalean: "Lol, you're obsessed."

5 ) 2016/04/23 19:35:11 - Tiarnis: "Obssessed? PFT! i've only been playing for less than a day - game time. It's a writing/rp challenge!"

6 ) 2016/04/23 19:35:37 - Versalean: "You tried to flirt with a tree earlier. If that isn't obsession I've never seen it!"

7 ) 2016/04/23 19:35:55 - Tiarnis: "Practice, the tree was sentient."

8 ) 2016/04/23 19:36:08 - Versalean: "But... think of the splinters."

9 ) 2016/04/23 19:36:36 - Versalean: "TIL that dreamweaving/wyrdenwood is a cool combo."

10) 2016/04/23 19:36:39 - Tiarnis: "Like I've said, it's "FLIRTING" and not "Sexing' note the different there? Shame on you!"

11) 2016/04/23 19:36:53 - Versalean: "You can still get pregnant from flirting. Sheesh."

12) 2016/04/23 19:37:38 - Tiarnis: "Maybe cause you're a tree. "like "oopies! i sneezed pollen/inhaled pollen from a strange tree I was talking to"."

13) 2016/04/23 19:37:43 - Tiarnis: "Bam! pregnant."

14) 2016/04/23 19:37:45 - Versalean: "Lol."

15) 2016/04/23 19:38:10 - Tylwyth: "Like, do trees find the wind sexy?"

16) 2016/04/23 19:38:24 - Tylwyth: "Is saying" it's s breezy day" a comeon?"

17) 2016/04/23 19:38:38 - Versalean: "I'm getting horny. Say it again."

18) 2016/04/23 19:38:39 - Tiarnis: "Sex by distance. puts a new meaning in loooong distance relationships."

19) 2016/04/23 19:41:12 - Tylwyth: "It's a very windy day."

20) 2016/04/23 19:41:27 - Versalean: "I'm gonna need a moment to myself."

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Cyndarin says, "That's why we won."
    Cyndarin says, "You were too aeon'd to scissor."

:(

• Lerad said:
    Cyndarin says, "That's why we won."
    Cyndarin says, "You were too aeon'd to scissor."

:(
    Team North MVP
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • It's funny because it's true.
  • Yarith eats a piece of black earwort.
    8885h, 10826m, 10905e, 2p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-
    Lerad leaps up into the air and twists around in a scissor kick, slamming powerfully into his foes.
    Yarith is thrown out to the northeast.
    8885h, 10826m, 10905e, 2p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-
    You feel the full potential of the firemead manifest in you.
    8885h, 10743m, 10905e, 3p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-(-83m, 0.8%) 
    Your entire being quivers as the ringing note in the air suddenly reaches a reverberating harmonic 
    unity.
    8885h, 10743m, 10905e, 3p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-say LERAD
    You say, "LERAD."
    8885h, 10743m, 10905e, 3p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-
    Narynth enters from the southeast, emanating an aura of immense power.
    8885h, 10743m, 10905e, 3p, 26660en, 26660w elrxkdb<>-
    Lerad Ysav'rai, the Wyrden Phantom says, "Oh."
  • Dancing and twirling, an enormous, ridiculously pink elephant turns to you, offering you a cup of tea.

My faverate hallucination so far!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited April 2016
    Update:

(Fraternitatis Dreadnoughticum): Abelor says, "If anyone's doing the asylum quest, tell me now."

(Fraternitatis Dreadnoughticum): Abelor says, "Else I kill all the mugwumps."

The whistling of the wind rising up from below becomes unbearable, and you have mere moments to 
    comprehend your fate. A large elevator slams up from beneath you, compacting you into naught but a 
    fine crimson pulp at the sheer force of the impact.
    You have been slain by a large elevator.

As your soul leaves your body, the elixir vitae courses through your spirit and suddenly bursts in a 
    bright light, forming a new body around your soul.

You have been slain by a large elevator.

(Fraternitatis Dreadnoughticum): Abelor says, "Oh shit."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    You say, "That should be unique enough."

You give a figurine of an animated wig to Chief Superintendent Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of 
    Progress.

Chief Superintendent Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "Indeed! I assumed there were no 
    sketches of those bouncing around. Thank you."

You tell Chief Superintendent Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress, "((No way I could pass up on a 
    sketch of a tribble, hahaha.))"

Portius tells you, "((Especially given that it's not very tribblesome to perm a sketch.))"

• A dignified dingo origami unfolds and sings to you, "The Marquis Daraius Shevat 
    and the Lady Sylandra Shevat thank you for your invitation. The two will be in 
    attendance at the premier of 'The Good Daughter' this coming Tzarin."
    A dignified dingo origami flutters apart in wisps of vellum and disappears from 
    your hands.

=D>
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • Martyr Yarith Shevat, M.TS, A.D.M.T.P says, "It takes Malarious, Synkarin, Cyndarin and Vladimere
    over two minutes to kill me."

Martyr Yarith Shevat, M.TS, A.D.M.T.P says, "Good luck."

Martyr Yarith Shevat, M.TS, A.D.M.T.P says, "That's together."
  • edited April 2016
    Heeee. I was being a little pompous there, I will admit! Come on, let me have at least that little badge of pride in RNGjesus and aeonics.

And that's only 'cause they were just damaging me without hindering. The moment they land uncon or aeon I go pop.

Edit: Context for the above. Standing in the harbour shallows, waiting for Cerin to come back in. Already had status on Ratanu and was just being wailed on. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited April 2016
    Jeez mang. I'm not even going to stoop to post the things you sent me 'cause I don't do that. 
    Sorry I offended you. I am sincerely sorry I rubbed you the wrong way.

I didn't last a day in Achaea. I can't handle the stress there.

Edit: I went to astral, I'm still about, just so you know.

Edit * 2: Why do people always quote me? Like.. I mean.. Everyone quotes me. I get I stuff up a lot but calm down guys. I'm not the only person who screws up and gets heated. Maybe I am. I probably need a break from this game now that I think about it.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I'm not mad at you at all! Fighting you helped me write a few highlights and make some keybindings :)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    >isn't mad at Yarith at all

>tries to name and shame on the forums

• Lavinya said:
    @Yarith fite me 1v1 by baron bro.
    But I want to 1v1 you irl quikscopes only.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• >be me
    >be a newbie axelord
    >be training with guild admin, who is also an axelord
    >late at night, past bedtime. Playing anyway
    >working on weapon enhancement, get told enemies are coming
    >trying to help, fighting people a lot stronger than me
    >died
    >notevenmad.jpg
    >practice makes perfect, comes back for more. Spend 80 power on hindering and attacks
    >raiders talk trash, raiders get bored, most head to nil
    >be ready for bed, post funny quote from fight.
    >be sent angry ooc tells. Post them too.
    >salt is love, salt is life
    >qq
    >sent messages while I'm asleep too
    >notevenmad-2.jpg

Am I doing this right?