General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Daraius said:
    That moment when you accidentally send in your animal shelter volunteer application from Falcon Wolfslayer's gmail account.  :|
    "Accidentally"
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Xeria said:
    @Daraius um, why do you have an account called "falcon wolfslayer"?
    Well I can't exactly write my erotic furry author-insertion Star Trek fanfic without a nom de plume. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Xeria said:
    @Daraius um, why do you have an account called "falcon wolfslayer"?
    Well I can't exactly write my erotic furry author-insertion Star Trek fanfic without a nom de plume. 
    So that's where I recognise that name from...
  • @Daraius 0.o 

I'm not sure if you should to admit to that in public where your face and name is attached to your profile.

is dead like the dodo
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am pretty sure he's kidding. I... think so, anyway. :-/
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah totally just joking, no need to google anything or investigate any further.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Well, if you google Falcon Wolfslayer you see: "Lol just bought crocs".
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That's self-insert star trek furry erotica, thank you very much.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited May 2016
    @Sylandra I looked There's a Falcon_Wolfslayer g+ a/c
    IF
    it exists, it's not well written and therefore, isn't very well known.

Daraius is probably joking. Probably.
    is dead like the dodo
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I have a miserably high fever, so I spent most of today in bed, asleep or trying to be asleep. I feel like my entire day was deleted from existence...I'm only awake now because I was too hungry to stay in bed. I can't remember the last time I had a fever this high. Eugh. I feel like a burnt up, dried out old husk.  :( 
  • Tremula said:
    That feeling when what used to be one of your favourite authors completely disregards healthy relationships to shoehorn in a fit for what was a groundbreaking gay teenaged character. Instead of having him healthily get over his emotional problems, suddenly this person that he's met maybe twice in passing swoops in and the literal fucking sun is in his hair and oh look, the great character is all better because love, with no reference to any of his mental issues being solved after he literally went to hell for the person he was in love with for years.

The next person to insist I read it is going to just get a twenty minute video of me crying and eating cereal, because that's where my emotions are with this series now.
    Name and shame?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, my earlier rave has turned pretty much into a dissatisfaction rather quickly. I may ending up having to cancel my holiday in two weeks because allergies started to hit me pretty hard about an hour after I got in. The stuff's supposed to be gone by now :-( Pro, I'd not lose money if I'd canceled, Con, I really really wanted to go :-((
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited May 2016
    Phoebus said:
    I have a miserably high fever, so I spent most of today in bed, asleep or trying to be asleep. I feel like my entire day was deleted from existence...I'm only awake now because I was too hungry to stay in bed. I can't remember the last time I had a fever this high. Eugh. I feel like a burnt up, dried out old husk.  :( 
    I disagree with this :(
    Still sick, can't sleep, have to watch my niece today and possibly tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be calm and quiet and alright with me lying on the couch all day instead of running around and entertaining her (ahah, yeah, right. I'm so screwed.)
  • People who wait until the last possible second to double check their work, and then come screaming because something is wrong and the deadline is TODAY.

Why yes, putting out your fires is exactly what I wanted to spend my first day back in the office doing.
    My computer is now randomly getting a completely striped screen that blocks everything from view. That's happened 3 times in 48 hours now. Only difference I can think of in my use is that I'm visiting relatives and suffering through laggy internet?

Trying to run updates and stuff to see if that's the issue. Idk. Laptop plz, I don't want to pay crazy monies fixing you. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    One step might be to look into an update of your video card drivers; a program on your machine could be having a bad reaction to outdated drivers. They are a good place to start, at least.
    edited May 2016
    Looking into it! Something fishy is happening there. I'm trying to go to the website to download updates, but when I do so it says the computer doesn't meet minimum standards for installing specific updates. Sounds like I'll have to talk to someone who's smarter than me about computers after all.  :-?

Edit: yeeeeah one of the updates asked for a reboot of the computer and now everything is a white screen. I'm out of my depth here time to admit defeat and ask for help.
    Daraius said:
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Awww, come on. Just get him to kick the crazy ex out first.
  • Yeah, I don't blame you there, that sounds pretty crazy. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    What's life without some risk? :p That being said, yeah, that's a whole lot of nope. Shame, I've been rooting for you.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The forums are borked again :( . It has forgotten what New Discussions are.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Guessing something IRE-side must be running a little slow or something, purchased a crate a little while ago and have not received it yet.  Trying to be patient since the confirmation text warns it can sometimes take up to 4 hours, but I seem to be in a somewhat impatient mood tonight ^^;
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Issue or message estarra, she gets it settled fairly quickly once she gets around.

My fever's been gone, but the overall malaise of sickness doesn't seem to want to pass. I'd like to feel vaguely human again, please. At least I've had a low-energy game to occupy myself with in the meantime, but still. Bleh.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    For the love of everything that is holy, when someone calls and tells you they can't talk to you until you verify who they are, and even quotes HIPAA at you, don't get snippy if they have to be vague about why they're calling when you don't verify who you are.