Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Also art made from a sealed sketch lasts longer.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Right!

The sketchbook that was just put out at 75 dingbats is only for keeping your inventory uncluttered. It doesn't preserve the sketches, sadly.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It can hold infinity sketches, though. It therefore has INFINITE value. >_>
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Admin please lower the traveling cloak to 50db. It is not worth 250db to hide my pilgrim parade.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tridemon said:
    It can hold infinity sketches, though. It therefore has INFINITE value.

What
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Does it shut bards up?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Luce said:
    Does it shut bards up?
    It hides them from view on entering the room.

Thus, anyone who has on-sight pilgrim-triggers will not ask if they want to go to a stage.

As such, it will "shut them up".  But only if they are following you!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ah. Less useful, then, I tend to do my routes and then go straight to the stage/library/peak.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shopledger is awesome. Too bad it only works for one shop; I'd be over the moon if it could connect to several. (Also the syntax for reading it is, as you might suspect intuitively, SHOPLOG. Unless you're easily confused and overcomplicate things, like a hypothetical person who is most definitely not me, and take a literal hour to determine this. Ahem.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Xenthos said:
    Luce said:
    Does it shut bards up?
    It hides them from view on entering the room.

Thus, anyone who has on-sight pilgrim-triggers will not ask if they want to go to a stage.

As such, it will "shut them up".  But only if they are following you!
    Oh, they madey traveling cloak, thats awesome. Well a version of it, but it hides the wanderers that follow you which was its point. 
    Woot!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I tested in prod. Bye bye 2k dust. :(
  • Darkest Cyndarin has just replaced Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai, Bane of the North as Blooded Chancellor of the Blood House of Ysav'rai.

That feeling when you realize the position you got isn't the one that makes you part of the Shadow Court.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    you have the power to appoint yourself though

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Do you? @Daraius appointed someone else in his place, I was assuming because he couldn't do it himself but I guess it might be because the Board just couldn't handle his genteel charms.
  • @Cyndarin I definitely tried to discuss this with you.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Luce said:
    Do you? @Daraius appointed someone else in his place, I was assuming because he couldn't do it himself but I guess it might be because the Board just couldn't handle his genteel charms.
    Pretty sure you can appoint yourself, but you don't have to, which is good if you don't actually want to be on council.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • edited August 2016
    Or, bear with me for a minute, it was a joke so I could post a drag queen GIF (my favorite thing). I realized what I was running around the time I contested for it. 

Where's an eyeroll emoji when I need one. Believe it or not, I have demonstrated an ability to do small e-administrator roles. 
  • I know. I just hate Detox so much.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Does anyone have messages and descriptions for the new cloak?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Appoint Ayisdra, I want to see what happens.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2016
    Ileein said:
    Luce said:
    Pretty sure you can appoint yourself, but you don't have to, which is good if you don't actually want to be on council.
    Confirmed, you can appoint yourself. Confirmed, I don't actually want to be on council.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Ileein said:
    Luce said:
    Confirmed, you can appoint yourself. Confirmed, I don't actually want to be on council.
    Excellent work, minion. Quest for world domination can continue
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Hi @Cyndarin  ILY. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited August 2016
    Daraius reminded me that Phoebulus' fruit platter is a thing that exists, that I can make
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
  • Sorry folks in the revolt, my shoulders been super bad the last couple days couples with me sleeping 12-ish hours last night I'm not all here. Good try though.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Well I think that may go down as the shortest serving family head. I'm enjoying my quiet PK time without the drama, nothx.
  • Well I think that may go down as the shortest serving family head. I'm enjoying my quiet PK time without the drama, nothx.
    ;(
    Your numbers today are:
This discussion has been closed.