Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Everiine said:
    Breandryn said:

I've defended ethereal Serenwilde when people come in. I don't think that makes me an aggressor...
    Some people actually would think that, which is unfortunate. 

Fighting in faethorn isn't raiding. It does warrant enemy brands and opens yourself to the PKers.
    I wasn't clear

I meant defending will yes, get attention drawn to you. And probably enemied to org/orders for defense benefits
    Your numbers today are:
  • Phoebus said:
    Kilee said:

ALSO wtb event to force drastic alliance changes
    No one's gonna want to change alliances with how bitter and deep the "North vs. South" mentality has gotten. Even if the current alliances were nuked from orbit, I doubt people would be willing to change who they play nice with, because it's plain to see that a lot of people's resentment has bled through from IC to OOC.
    It's never really felt like that to me. Maybe that's just a the circle of people I interact with these days though?
  • See I just interact with whoever I want and nobody really bothers to tell me I can't
  • Also we've got all these new MKO refugees flooding Glom and Seren. We could totally take on the cities once they're all leveled and ready to fight. :P
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Arix said:
    See I just interact with whoever I want and nobody really bothers to tell me I can't
    That's because it's rude to yell at the elderly.
  • Oh please. People have been saying that about alliances since alliances were a thing. In fact, alliances are less bitter and vitriolic than they were 5 or 10 years ago, the only thing that has gotten more dramatic is people's description of them. Combatants may be the most vocal about "North v South," but they also tend to be the most forgiving and willing to mix things up. They are motivated by PK, not who they have the warm and fuzzies for.

Pluck any given group of dedicated PKers, drop them in the arena on teams at random, and I promise you they'll work it out every time. Alliances are rarely decided or blocked by the vocal "north v south" groups that jab eachother in the eyes on the forums. In my experience, it's quite the opposite.  
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited August 2016
    I'd fight with North people. I just need a good reason to screw over my side. 

People don't remember this, but I was willing to backstab Magnagora instantly to further our goals (which was get Celina TA) and they chose to let us have it. So no backstabbing occurred.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited August 2016
    There was a lot of tension that day.
  • Luce said:
    Arix said:
    See I just interact with whoever I want and nobody really bothers to tell me I can't
    That's because it's rude to yell at the elderly.

You have to yell at the elderly, in case they're hard of hearing
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Glomdoring stole your wife, and I totally heard Aardvark planned to drain out the Sea of Despair by opening a portal at the bottom linked to the Drachou's chamber so it would put out the Eternal Flame and newbies would be able to walk up to Ladantine without needing to go through the tedium of raising him.
  • Did Cyndarin just say rpers are the reason we can't change it up
    Your numbers today are:
  • lol no, RPers have no impact on this game. Silly Kilee
  • Kilee said:
    Did Cyndarin just say rpers are the reason we can't change it up
    Generally, yes, that has been my experience. It wasn't Celina and Sidd causing a stink over a Mag/Gaudi/Glom alliance, in case that wasn't clear. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited August 2016
    EDIT: Yeah, a bit far.
  • Ehhhh I'd rather not do dementia jokes
  • Zvoltz said:
    Synkarin said:

People don't remember this, but I was willing to backstab Magnagora instantly to further our goals (which was get Celina TA) and they chose to let us have it. So no backstabbing occurred.
    I've got a cult with your name on it.
    Is it "Kill Synkarin."
  • Zvoltz said:
    Synkarin said:

Hey, we offered him bribes (sort of) first!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Zvoltz said:
    Synkarin said:

Poor @Falmiis - how could I expect him to marry me after stealing his cult?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Arix said:
    lol no, RPers have no impact on this game. Silly Kilee
    Except in Haughtifax, where we rule with an Iron-Clad fist once you sign on the dotted line.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Synkarin said:
    Zvoltz said:
    Synkarin said:

"Hey bby, my last spouse got TA, IJS."
  • Shedrin gives the corpse of Lehki to you.

Surreal moment. 
  • Standing in front of the Chalice of Eternity, you raise the Pulsing Orb of Glorious Life overhead 
    and are immediately surrounded by swirling domothean life energies. You direct the coruscating force 
    towards the Domotheos of Death.
    A roaring crash echoes through your mind as the Domotheos of Life attempts to absolve the Domotheos 
    of Death.

There, I've done my part to shake alliances up.
  • It was so shocking to see @emar my Internet died.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Synkarin said:
    Zvoltz said:
    Synkarin said:

You ignored me when I asked you to join Halli and marry me :(
  • edited August 2016
    Rolsand said:
    Is the bounty still up?
    No, if that wasn't clear, he took it down once she forgot crowskill.  We technically can't tell if she has  crow unless we see it.  So, she needs to either keep it in a stable or kill it, to avoid future problems. Though if you learn like 20 or more Beastmastery you can trade him to a glommy.   
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I AM RIGHT HERE.
  • Dylara said:
    It was so shocking to see @emar my Internet died.
    I was just talking about him a few weeks back, someone was asking about secret books I had in the library, which upon further inspection turned out to be those old Crow Tongue translations
  • I AM RIGHT HERE.
    @Synkarin Hallifax can supply divorce lawyers if you need one.
  • My favorite part was when she promised people an untimely demise and I sent out booze
This discussion has been closed.