Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• You make my cards sound much scarier than they are! I also have a 'Brilliantly flaring sequential prismatic array' and my face-down card left in play!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I too have a face-down card in defense mode. But no ridiculous or green hair, so I must play by the rules.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I need an excuse to use this:

Some activate their hidden card powers! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Are we really prone to believing that Ileein is a character from a previous Mafia game and Vivet simply guessed this...and he acknowledged it as true?!

Please don't say I'm the only skeptical one :\

We're talking about Vivet here. One of the Mafia masterminds. It's entirely Wine in Front of Me at this point...but is it a mafia conspiracy? Or is it really just that serendipitous? Cause, damn, if it is.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    My money's on Vivet being Ratotoskr again, quite frankly. And that's if this ridiculous nonsense is all true.
  • Iosion said:
    Are we really prone to believing that Ileein is a character from a previous Mafia game and Vivet simply guessed this...and he acknowledged it as true?!

We're talking about Vivet here. One of the Mafia masterminds. It's entirely Wine in Front of Me at this point...but is it a mafia conspiracy? Or is it really just that serendipitous? Cause, damn, if it is.
    I thought it was pretty hilarious myself. I definitely wasn't expecting it to get guessed right off, but like I said, Lehki instigating a mass-claim on the part of the non-natives was too good an opportunity to pass up.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • So what does your win condition entail? Killing Ratatoskr? 
  • Iosion said:
    So what does your win condition entail? Killing Ratatoskr? 
    Yes. When he is lynched, or possibly just dead but I suspect it requires a Lynch, I win, and I leave with my oath fulfilled.
    The census said there are 4 folks not from the Gensokyoblahthing. 4 people have claimed that they're not from Gensokysouojspfns. If Vivet is Ratatoskr she'll be the 5th. Either that or one of those 4 who claimed is lying!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ileein said:
    Iosion said:
    Are we really prone to believing that Ileein is a character from a previous Mafia game and Vivet simply guessed this...and he acknowledged it as true?!

I thought it was pretty hilarious myself. I definitely wasn't expecting it to get guessed right off, but like I said, Lehki instigating a mass-claim on the part of the non-natives was too good an opportunity to pass up.
    So if your goal is to lynch Ratatoskr, what do we think Ratatoskr's goal is? Is lynching them definitely town want's to do?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Census said 3 not from Gensokyo, not 4, there's already at least two liars.
  • In Gods and Monsters, he was a Survivor, right? With the intention to cause as much chaos as possible.
  • I'm gonna throw a spanner in the works because I like throwing spanners as much as I like throwing my prismatic array around.
    I'm not from Gensokyo but I'm also not from this weird god-monster world either. 
    I'm from the other mafia place, the chimera world! I'm Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Let's lynch one of them, and see what we can learn from it.
  • I'm so lost right now.

Like from my point of view, the "non-native" thing seemed pretty inconsequential to me, and didn't want town to get caught up on it. Apparently I was very wrong about that.
  • Ileein said:
    Iosion said:
    Yes. When he is lynched, or possibly just dead but I suspect it requires a Lynch, I win, and I leave with my oath fulfilled.
    Vote: Ileein Ok, I'm done. I'm calling BS. You really don't know how you win? You've also been cagey about your powers and have not said much yourself, instead letting people to make guesses and then going "Yep! Exactly!". You were blocked last night and there wasn't a kill. 
  • Othero said:
    Ileein said:
    Iosion said:
    Vote: Ileein Ok, I'm done. I'm calling BS. You really don't know how you win? You've also been cagey about your powers and have not said much yourself, instead letting people to make guesses and then going "Yep! Exactly!". You were blocked last night and there wasn't a kill. 
    Not even going to wait for the confirmation of my identity?
  • Oh myyy doooog.
    I didn't really think it was that important either. 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Othero has a point right there.

#bringShikariback 

• As for "not knowing how I win", i'm doing my best here not to "or directly paraphrase my role p.m., but it says I win when my target is lynched. What I mean is, it is possible another form of elimination will count, but I am assuming that lynching is what must be done.
  • Vote: Ileein.

@Ileein we don't get flips on death anyway, so how would you propose we confirm your identity?

FoS: Vivet for hitting the nail on the head. That shouldn't happen on D2 with absolutely nothing to go on. You're either lucky, or agreed to a very bad plan.
  • (Agreed with your mafioso counterparts, that is.)
  • You either know or don't know. Your role PM says lynched or it says killed. Lynch is only a lynch and a kill is a lynch, night kill, ect. 
  • Iosion said:
    Vote: Ileein.

@Ileein we don't get flips on death anyway, so how would you propose we confirm your identity?

FoS: Vivet for hitting the nail on the head. That shouldn't happen on D2 with absolutely nothing to go on. You're either lucky, or agreed to a very bad plan.
    Has no one been paying attention? Tamashi dueled me so he could confirm my identity with his power.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    He does have a big point, and while I'm siren to vote I'd like to see what Tamashi had to say. Otherwise, how do we know Othero isn't Ratatoskr clearing his own name and winning day 2?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Though Tamashi's power isn't yet vetted and nor is his allegiance. Not that I'm voting yet!

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    I wonder if Tamashi can confirm win conditions on top of alignment. Also I think there's really a cult around!

#bringShikariback 

• Yeah, I won't trust Tamashi's power until they share the name of someone besides Ileein.
  • God, I need to stop theorycrafting without supervision. @Tamashi confirmed Ileein is Pollux...kind of:
    Tamashi said:
    Well the good news is, when the dust settles from the duel, I can confirm @Ileein's name, for better or worse. Of course, this means anybody I've dueled with I know your name as well, but will respectfully hold off unless you give your okay.
    Still mindful of Vivet's serendipity...
  • Iosion said:
    God, I need to stop theorycrafting without supervision. @Tamashi confirmed Ileein is Pollux...kind of:
    Tamashi said:
    Well the good news is, when the dust settles from the duel, I can confirm @Ileein's name, for better or worse. Of course, this means anybody I've dueled with I know your name as well, but will respectfully hold off unless you give your okay.
    Still mindful of Vivet's serendipity...
    Eh, not really. Tamashi hasn't shared any names and has not come back and said yet that Ileein is Pollux.