Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• My internet just went out.  Upon logging back in, this is what I see:

The plains of fire.
    A gentle breeze whistles around you. Clamoring across the ground on his belly, the blackened form of 
    a cinder crawler is here.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west. (76.43s)
    63h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-(sip health|outr sparkleberry|eat sparkleberry|read 
    220678|recharge 220678 from cube)(-6292h, 94.8%) 
    You take a drink of a potion of healing from a pearl vial.
    The potion heals and soothes you.
    1346h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-(+1283h, 19.3%) 
    You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 250.
    1346h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-
    You eat a sparkleberry.
    You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
    2009h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-(+663h, 10.0%) 
    You read a Scroll of Healing.
    You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
    2274h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-(+265h, 4.0%) 
    You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
    2274h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-
    Huffing in outrage, a cinder crawler lurches forward to slam his head into your stomach.
    1839h, 4896m, 5222e, 10p, 23091en, 18460w elrxkdb-(-435h, 6.6%) 

Talk about good timing.
  • Turn on the game side auto sipper, it helps keep you from dying to things like that. Just make sure the point that it sips at is fairly low so it won't muck with your system.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    As a 'wood, the last place you need to hunt is Fire. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    So, is it intended that Ethereal is now multiple continents?  Because now spores no longer work, and I don't see any announce change on it anywhere, so I am just a little confused as to what's going on here!
  • Clearly the strength of the Wyrd has overpowered the weak Maeve collective. Now, as is truly meant to be, the reach of Mother Night and Brother Crow is no longer mitigated by some crazy fae queen. Now, there's a little bit of Wyrd in all of us! Bwahahahaha...

...yeah, I've no idea.
    edited April 2013
    Or Faethorn is now split off from both Glomdoring and Serenwilde, and wishes to fend for itself!

We probably won't hear Maeve shouting about switching alliances any more, either.  Which makes that mechanic a bit out-dated.
    Elanorwen said:
    Xenthos said:
    Or Faethorn is now split off from both Glomdoring and Serenwilde, and wishes to fend for itself!

We probably won't hear Maeve shouting about switching alliances any more, either.  Which makes that mechanic a bit out-dated.
    It's all a plot. I expect to see Ackleberry by the end of next month.
    Ugh.
  • edited April 2013
    When Pyrochemantics is released, the final temporal flux sets into motion a chain of events that results in the return of Ackleberry!

@Shulamit, we're moving.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm confused. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • The weird thing is that Estarra's head was shown four times in a row for awhile right in the top left corner of that grid of randomness.
  • edited April 2013
    It's a list of thread makers in order from top to bottom – it coincides with the order listed on the page.

WHY, I don't know, but I noticed it as well. Didn't take long for me to sort it though, deductive reasoning for the win.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eventru said:
    It's a list of thread makers in order from top to bottom – it coincides with the order listed on the page.

WHY, I don't know, but I noticed it as well. Didn't take long for me to sort it though, deductive reasoning for the win.
    We all don't have the advantage of being AIs coded by Sior and don't have to deal with confusion!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I would just rather live in a world filled with wonder and surprise than a world with restraining rules! >:[

Also, I saw it once then promptly ignored it on every subsequent page load.
  • Neos said:
    I'm confused. 
    I have killed it, I think.
  • Any word on that whole Ethereal Continents thing, though?
    Estarra is multiplying. I hear she's a shaddus alt.
  • Shaddus said:
    @Shulamit, we're moving.
    ...can I still make cup cakes? If so, okie dokies. I'm cool with anywhere that lets me design.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Xenthos said:
    So, is it intended that Ethereal is now multiple continents?  Because now spores no longer work, and I don't see any announce change on it anywhere, so I am just a little confused as to what's going on here!
    No, it wasn't intended, and has now been corrected. Thanks!
    Shulamit said:
    Shaddus said:
    @Shulamit, we're moving.
    ...can I still make cup cakes? If so, okie dokies. I'm cool with anywhere that lets me design.
    Of course! You'll be the first trademistress of the Honeypot Cooking Cartel and the Riverquill Bookbinding Cartel, both of Ackleberry.
  • But...Shaddus...you can't trademaster two city cartels. It's impossible! :O

Mmm all the honey...

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shulamit said:
    But...Shaddus...you can't trademaster two city cartels. It's impossible! :O

Mmm all the honey...
    It is? I actually have never had two trades at once, but I would think that if you had them, you'd be a member of both cartels... and could be elected as trademaster to both, no?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Then Raeri shall be the cook, Pesupesu shall be the artisan, and Shulamit shall be the bookbinder. It will be GLORIOUS. 
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2013
    *******************************************************************************
    [Cartel]          [Owner]         [Trademaster]   [Type]       [Affiliation]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Diamondlight      Faragan         Faragan         Jewelry      Celest
    Starweaver        Faragan         Faragan         Tailoring    Celest

You can definitely Trademaster more than one city cartel at the same time.  Check out CARTELS CELEST

EDIT: That is assuming you have secondtrade or Endowment of the Arts
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kagato said:
    [Cartel]          [Owner]         [Trademaster]   [Type]       [Affiliation]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Diamondlight      Faragan         Faragan         Jewelry      Celest
    Starweaver        Faragan         Faragan         Tailoring    Celest

You can definitely Trademaster more than one city cartel at the same time.  Check out CARTELS CELEST

EDIT: That is assuming you have secondtrade or Endowment of the Arts
    Or Beauteous Thought... so theoretically, you can trademaster up to four city cartels at the same time.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Oh right, this knowledge is before endowments. I'm remembering when skillflexing went in, you'd be a member, but not a trademaster (maybe?) My memory is bad with retaining new information sometimes.

You could trademaster oodles then, but that seems just...overkill (says the person trademastering 9 cartels currently)

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Political upheaval in the pyros. Someone staged a coup.

• I'd really love to be able to Tattoo myself. I mean... come on. I think I've done enough training in Acrobatics to reach my own back. >_> Would just need a couple of mirrors.
  • Doesn't count as a coup when you're replacing a bunch of inactive people.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

This discussion has been closed.