QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Xenthos said:
     Not even getting enemied to Institute / Continuum / Hallifax for killing the institute guild champion ent in Ethereal Glomdoring because it was brought along on a raid.  I found that whole resulting conversation to be really amusing (note: the Hallifax portion did get overturned).
    hmmmm Huh, what is their ent?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's a giant gem, floaty.
  • Enyalida said:
    It's a giant gem, floaty.
    Oh! The Omnihedeon right?
    Can't believe I forgot that...

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Rolsand said:
    pointless roleplaying that I can't gain from
    I cannot emphasise on how absolutely and utterly wrong this statement is.

You realise most avatars and some vernals have gained their positions from being great roleplayers and adding a huge amount of atmosphere to their respective order and org, right?

Both of those positions are huge gains for any character, if you think so little of roleplaying you're really playing the wrong game.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You guys and Hallifax would be the best of friends.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited December 2016
    Wandering around, trying to find a tulip to empower bards...

The Necropolis Library Atrium. (Capital City of the Mighty Province of Magnagora.)
    Swirling eddies of chaotic, dancing ether glisten like stars from a shield shrine of Morgfyre nearby. A library catalogue rests here on a pedestal. Bathing the area in sanguine, disturbing light, a sinister chandelier of the Crimson Masque hangs from the ceiling. There are 2 chairs of carved marble here. Curving about in a half circle, a desk seemingly carved from a single boulder rests here. Smouldering across the canvas of the painting, a magnificent sunset over the industrial quarter irresistibly draws the eye. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. You may use the LIBRARY commands here.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, northwest, and in.

A thoughtful scholar gasps and looks around, eyes filling with tears.
    A thoughtful scholar says, "So many books! Oh, I never imagined. I could lose myself here forever! Here, take this with my thanks."

The group of 10 scholars gathers, offering their thanks and giving you several small bags of gold before rushing off and disappearing amongst the bookshelves.

----

I guess you're welcome, Mag. :( THEY WERE EMPOWERED TOO
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rhi said:
    Gaudiguch is just a long blooper reel
    @Breandryn

Fits right in with the previous conversation.
  • More than you realize. I'm sure a god or two has gotten some giggles watching me ramble on to mobs as I derp things up and wonder what I did wrong. Poor Estarra has replaced my newbie 75 credit fire resist rune like...three times now because of repeated user error. >_<
  • This is Brea's theme
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Welcome Aboard!
    11:38AM Comment

Jarlegiya has good company!
  • Xenthos said:
    Welcome Aboard!
    11:38AM Comment

Jarlegiya has good company!
    Or does IronRealms have good company in me? 
  • Lavinya said:
    The roleplay aspect of the game isn't opt-in. 
    Lucky!  I mean who would take up that option?  Not me that is for sure! :open_mouth:

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Firebreather Tenzuka Ryseni, the Ashen Dreamer says, "That said mother, I'll pick my own partners. Not have them thrust upon me."

Zeddicus wiggles his hips suggestively towards Tenzuka.

Firebreather Tenzuka Ryseni, the Ashen Dreamer says, "...I could have rephrased that a lot better now that I think on it."

Tenzuka gives a pained sigh.

Spark Zeddicus says, "I'll let you do the thrusting."

• As you depart, you sense a sting, as the Fulcrux crumbles, each painting on the wall falling off one by one into a yawning void.

Trying to return:
    As you enter a broken mirror your sense of self vanishes, a disturbingly light sensation overtaking your limbs as you're hurled into the vast unknown. Someone stands beside you unseen, and though they do not speak, you sense the joy and curiosity that your arrival brings. Inevitably, you find yourself elsewhere, pivoting forward through layers of jolting awareness that leave you feeling bereft - yearning for something you cannot voice.

:(

• Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I wanna sleep my way to the top too. God."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "You can bang me ena."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "Teach brea the ways of girlove."

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Breand...it's on."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "We did get a bit...intense...subsuming that lovashi."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "Rowr."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "I got two more globs of flesh for you."

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can have a fling with you. But you can't tell anyone."

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Xypher might try something and we can't have a dead Cipher on our hands."

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Sure we can. You've never seen Weekend at Xypher's?"

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Hilarity ensues!"

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "I'll construct a little pulley system to move his arms and write lognotes using strings of yig."

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I see you're beginning to understand fleshdancing."
  • What are shedrin and Breandryn's post after it about?

• Tylwyth said:
    What are shedrin and Breandryn's post after it about?
    Ashtariel dying and Zvoltz leaving, most likely. Maybe not Ashtariel, but yeah Zvoltz left.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I had to change it up after the 20th iteration of "Flares! Flares! Flares! We're on Dramube if anyone else is listening!"

Also, I am sorry @Magnagora. I did not realize they had brought in re-inforcement ships. If it was just 1 ship vs. 1 ground force, there would have been ample time to arrive for a dogfight. Wasn't trying to just be totally greedy.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!