Real World Raves

Comments

• Everiine said:
    Switched out my HDD for a SSD. Holy cow, what a difference! HDD is now my data collection drive. I have also named all of my drive partitions after FFX aeons.
    The IT geniuses at work decided that the engineering model needs lots of hard drive, so the engineering model computers with the better processors and RAM don't have SSDs while the rest of them do. Soo... we've started requesting the non-engineering models instead. SSDs are pretty awesome though, I got one for home and I'm never going back, especially since they're <$1/GB now :D
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    I was testing things on Thul, then he had to leave.  So I'm like, eh, I'm burnt out from grinding so much lately, so I'll just play a game or two of SMITE.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I JUST PLAYED AGAINST SMITTEN!  *SHE'S* ONE OF THE FEW OUTSPOKEN GIRL MOBA STREAMERS AND MEMBER OF GANKFIRSTGAMING!  MY LIFE!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!  IRL VOLUME LEVEL IS CURRENTLY CAPS LOCK!

I'm going to go die happy now.  Bye, everyone.
  • Rediscovered Robert Downey Jr.'s album. Forever inspired by his voice and lyrics. Almost about to go finish some fanfiction. But no, 87 before the move. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Mmmhm, delicious dinner out today. Beef you grill at the table! On a hot lava stone! Amazing!
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Monies, where you coming from? D: Needs magic monies. Trade soul for real life credits -> sell credits -> profit?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    I just found out today that I'm going to be a father in February . I've had step kids out the wazoo since 2003, but never any biological kids.
    I see how it is Shaddus. D:
    [spoiler]heh, wazoo[/spoiler]
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    I just found out today that I'm going to be a father in February . I've had step kids out the wazoo since 2003, but never any biological kids.
    So which Shaddus alt is it inheriting?

(CONGRATULTIONS!)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zvoltz likes that Sidd is going to have a house, but not that I'm going to have a child. :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Zvoltz likes that Sidd is going to have a house, but not that I'm going to have a child. :(
    The like button cannot adequately express how excited I am for you! Congratulations! :)

(I also just skim this thread sometimes, so I don't see everything!)

• Not having a kid or buying a house....but I did buy a new Samsung smart blu-ray player this week.  It's friggin awesome.  Integrates amazingly with my Samsung TV and my Galaxy phone.   
    Stangmar - Retired

• Move in tomorrow. Cripes, life is expensive. Dreading the inevitable panic attacks at being alone, but those will (hopefully) pass. I've never been /alone/. D: I'll have my cat, though. Also, Iron Man 3 poster to christen the new bedroom, plastered with RDJ's face. Totally worth it. Also, congrats to both of you on babies/house buying. 
  • You won't regret moving into your own place.  The day I moved out was glorious and I love the independence.  I do have roommates though, whom I generally get along with real well.  Just had a super coddled 19 year old move in, and he hates to be left alone.  He can't function on his own yet, because his parents have always done everything for him.  He's also extremely socially awkward, lol.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Being me. Pretty much it, really. 
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    My new business cards finally arrived in the mail today ^___^
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited June 2013
    MY PACKAGE GOT STOLEN. I haven't lived here a week and my very first package to get delivered. It gets stolen. From my doorstep. I can't afford to replace a freaking 35$ game right now. It's my STRESS relief and now I won't get it. Told to call post office, they tell me they can't help me, call the police department. So now I get to deal with the police department while in tears. I give up on life right now. I cannot handle this, I'm still not destressed from moving. 
  • Alary said:
    MY PACKAGE GOT STOLEN. I haven't lived here a week and my very first package to get delivered. It gets stolen. From my doorstep. I can't afford to replace a freaking 35$ game right now. It's my STRESS relief and now I won't get it. Told to call post office, they tell me they can't help me, call the police department. So now I get to deal with the police department while in tears. I give up on life right now. I cannot handle this, I'm still not destressed from moving. 
    Hi there.  This is raves.  Think you found the wrong thread.

If that doesn't make you smile at least a little, you're heartless.
    See that just makes me hungry, then again when I was a child and watched Bambi, the scene where his Mom died I laughed and said "Ha! She fell over!"

As for Raves? It's pay day, I'm in the mood for something other than Bachelors super noodles, ribs or duck....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Been working with high school students for my summer job....it's been a fun first week in the dorms, babysitting, supervising, tutoring, mentoring and playing sand volleyball with these kids. Can't wait for sunday night to start up again....it's too bad this program only lasts 6 weeks.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Morkarion said:
    See that just makes me hungry, then again when I was a child and watched Bambi, the scene where his Mom died I laughed and said "Ha! She fell over!"

As for Raves? It's pay day, I'm in the mood for something other than Bachelors super noodles, ribs or duck....

You'll like it, I promise.
    Stangmar - Retired

Seen that before, breakdancing bears, best bears!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Alary said:
    Did the people that sent the package not insure it?  Most postal services include limited insurance in case of theft...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Public holiday tomorrow, hello!

• *squeal*

The internet is back!  Hooray!  Onward to Demi!
    E3, probably the best way to spend 2 days in bed while your brain recovers from 12 days of bashing hell.

• New phone! Yay! Less yay is that my sim card doesn't fit. New card probably arrives on thursday. Also new computer soon! This week! Also I move into the newly renovated apartment this week.

Happy week.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Hooray! Off work a little early. Also hooray! Put in my résumé for a position as the assistant to the prosecuting attorney. It's even right in town. Oh please oh please oh please.