Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nocht
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer

Shuyin said:
    Justice steal with Thoros, Armaros, Synkarin, Daedalion, and Ollie against quite a few more people and angry melds.

With no shrine or meld of our own too. 

Yeehaw.
    My meld was barely used!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Well, it certainly wasn't gust pulling me around the domoth realm. If that counts as barely used, I don't wanna see the real thing.

Even then, there was plenty of Aeden and Elanorwen to meld for you anyway.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The domoth realm?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Wasn't he the one melding the domoth hub?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Maybe, but that was a totally different fight no?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I think it was the same fight but part 1, they didn't really gain many people in stage 2.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yeah, Neos melded the hub in stage one, stage two was mostly Elanorwen and Aeden. Crazy fight though

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Ironbeard. 5 curio package. I love you. I am sorry Ironbeard for being rude. My love, all of it.
  • edited September 2013
     Level : 97 
    -curls up in a ball and sobs loudly- demigod is going to break me, I swear. I'm going to get to demigod and just sit there, rocking back and forth, mumbling incoherently and occasionally sobbing to myself.
    Any other game and I'd have quit by now, as is my usual standard. Something about lusternia, though. 

edit: If anyone cracks a joke about that not being a change from the usual me, I will fashion a real life basalt staff and beat them with it, kay? Kay.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Don't forget you need to get some buffer essence so you don't lose demi on your first death!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    No instant celebratory raiding, either.
  • Vivet said:
    No instant celebratory raiding, either.
    It won't be instant, but it might happen <3
    And yeah, I know the buffer thing. Plus stats and powers. Ugh. I'm looking at a while. 99-100 + buffer + basic powers /cries
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2013
    Removed comment, due to the realization that I'm not quite sober enough to be posting.

Was something along the lines of suggesting aetherhunting though, if that's still popular.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• KioKio
    edited September 2013
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...now the real fun begins.

* Also: I have the best e-cub.

Edit: *
  • I feel as though I have done a lot today, and the things that I've done have had a positive impact and opened up a lot of avenues for some interesting stories.
  • Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wildnodes shenanigans (congrats Celest! I'll make sure that summoning doesn't work on me anymore, though *wink*).

Bigger woo: KIO'S AN ACTUAL PAPA BEAR NOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • I feel a lot better about losing those wildnodes since we rallied and technically 'won' in the last 10-15 minutes or so. Doesn't mean we didn't lose, but, yay!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Watch out for Goldilocks, @Kio.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ani feels very happy that @Zouviqil is now in Glomdoring.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Not sure how I should feel for Tarking.  :P
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    19/19 accepted reports. If it weren't for @Lorina(and me, kinda), the Aquamancer record would be perfect ever since I became envoy.
    B-)
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • People letting me lore at them usually makes my day. You know who you are.
  • A bit of fiery essence burns within the Eternal Flame.
    You have received the Guardian Drachou as a quest reward!

ikon list
    ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name                             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25433   Gaudiguch legendary character     1x the Guardian Drachou            
    27809   Gaudiguch common    character     1x a dracnari dreamer              
    27885   Fire      common    character     2x the Hand of the Inferno         
    27932   Gaudiguch uncommon  character     1x Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Fl
    28099   Gaudiguch common    prop          1x the Gates of Fiery Salvation    
    28185   Fire      common    prop          1x the Pyre of Smouldering Embers  
    28202   Air       common    scene         1x a basin of clouds               
    28226   Village   common    character     1x a dwarf sentry                  
    *******************************************************************************

Woo!

So where shall I start the bidding?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Isune, because small talk with the divine is the most fun one can have.

She also made my day. <3
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Mariel said:
    A bit of fiery essence burns within the Eternal Flame.
    You have received the Guardian Drachou as a quest reward!

ikon list
    ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name                             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25433   Gaudiguch legendary character     1x the Guardian Drachou            
    27809   Gaudiguch common    character     1x a dracnari dreamer              
    27885   Fire      common    character     2x the Hand of the Inferno         
    27932   Gaudiguch uncommon  character     1x Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Fl
    28099   Gaudiguch common    prop          1x the Gates of Fiery Salvation    
    28185   Fire      common    prop          1x the Pyre of Smouldering Embers  
    28202   Air       common    scene         1x a basin of clouds               
    28226   Village   common    character     1x a dwarf sentry                  
    *******************************************************************************

Woo!

So where shall I start the bidding?

Is there a specific reason people are looking for legendary ikons anyways? to consume for the xp bonus (how much is it anyways for that level ikon)?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    200% to influencing xp gains for 24 hours

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Is there a breakdown of the other bonuses for lesser quality ikons?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Well, Epic is 100%, Rare is 50%, and I think Uncommon and Common are 25% and 10% respectively...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
This discussion has been closed.