Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• I love your money, people, but go easy on my kirigami. These tae'dae fingers fold slow. ;_;
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I consume near 100 a week. FOLD FASTER.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lost a novice because I think nobody was around to take him bashing. I'd made him a Sentinels journal just this morning. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Any other treefolk getting untapped errors trying to grow their bark defenses?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:
    Lost a novice because I think nobody was around to take him bashing. I'd made him a Sentinels journal just this morning. :(
    If it was Thararman (sp), I took him hunting to get essence for his cavalier quest the other day. He has a bad time staying connected, and I've tried to work with him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Other treefolk?
  • KioKio
    edited December 2013
    Enyalida said:
    Other treefolk?
    By "other treefolk," I really mean... uh... you.
  • I love RP.
    I love RP conflict!
    I like questing (to a point)
    I don't mind if you mess with my quest for RP reasons. (Such as gathering fae. It's fun if you try to grab them before me, turns it into a race!)
    But if you mess with a quest that is mutually beneficial for both our orgs, please come up with a decent IC reason other than "lol u mad."

end rant.

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    But are you? Are you mad?

I have no idea the context here...
  • I am frustrated that somebody would mess with me just to mess with me, when I'm really low profile, and only did it because they know I'm a noncom and can't really do anything to prevent it.

I'm not giving context, because the person who I am frustrated with knows who they are, and I'm not going to call them out, I just wanted to vent a little.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
  • Spend a few hours bashing, then die and ruin all the work. Bah! Whyyy do I keep doing that.
    Also, where are all the GR3 Tahtetso so I can finish classflexing? :(

• The slightest breath of air pushes a clump of yellow pollen to the west.

---

What is this, and why does it feel the need to bug me while I'm enchanting?

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    The slightest breath of air pushes a clump of yellow pollen to the west.

---

What is this, and why does it feel the need to bug me while I'm enchanting?

that looks like the pollen from the Maeve gardens. Somebody must have gone and messed around with the quest, then dropped it in your city
  • It's been floating around the city for a long time though. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. But I can never pick it up so it will stop its incessant aimless floating about.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This imbalance of activity is starting to be boring. I think I'll start investing in a southern alliance alt.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Mag getting a group again though is heartening at least? Hallifax from what I understand after the initial burst has been dead.....sorry to hear
  • Shaddus said:
    This imbalance of activity is starting to be boring. I think I'll start investing in a southern alliance alt.
    I have a Nihilist, but meh... I'd be playing her now but for a few people in Mag.
  • Thank God
  • Ollie said:
    Thank God
    Don't get all pissy because you got booted from my clan for being a jerk.

• Caerlyr said:
    Ollie said:
    Thank God
    I understand

I just wanted to say sorry for not changing my forms for your broken system
    Swings and roundabouts, the North had a pretty good summer.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Caerlyr said:
    Ollie said:
    Thank God
    Pretty sure you were doing your thing again when you die though...
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Morkarion said:
    Swings and roundabouts, the North had a pretty good summer.
    Yep, we did.

Now if only I stopped having so many other things to do besides playing the damn game.
  • Though being completely dead right now is saddening. It was a decent summer, and until recently we were having some lovely domoths too.
    Annoyingly we lacked a lot of people during the summer, it's only really around Ascension period that everyone's on for head to head, and last year's was horribly one sided. Looking at who has joined/left/returned/likely to never be seen again since, I can't help but think next year's is going to be even more of a one sided masochistic pounding.

That's not really a chest beating statement or some such, but more an observation of how things are. However, there's a few months to go yet, and plenty time for people in a position to do stuff in the north to get organised.

• It was a good run. Sooo I think we are all just going to afk at nexus, hunt, and aetherbash. Thanks gang!

• I am not fond of those who purposefully disrupt quests.
    Certain quests are disrupted purely for IC reasons. You're trying to help the crazy Lucidian defy nature and bring about weatherstorm hell once more? Expect the communes to go "No." It's like trying to raise Cthoglogg/Zenobia, or doing Throne for the undead or one of many other conflict based quests that people ICly cannot abide by you doing.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    But the anti-grav rainstorms were pretty.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Morkarion said:
    Certain quests are disrupted purely for IC reasons. You're trying to help the crazy Lucidian defy nature and bring about weatherstorm hell once more? Expect the communes to go "No." It's like trying to raise Cthoglogg/Zenobia, or doing Throne for the undead or one of many other conflict based quests that people ICly cannot abide by you doing.
    A) That's hardly the only one I'm experiencing active interference with. But then, you're pretty experienced in making my Lusternia experience miserable.

B) The Plaxios lowlands are a mess because of forestal sabotage.

C) Unlike every other "conflict quest", you're looking at a quest that'll most likely help reduce the stupid amounts of weather-slowing effects due to cold in the mountains.

And, you know, the writing is awesome, and it might have bugs that need to be found out. So there's that.
This discussion has been closed.