Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Kagato. I love your hypothetical questions.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I missed Preserve so much, and Liquidform.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Karlach said:
    Syrennia said:
    *sparring*
    You have slain @Karlach.
    wtf? :O

06:05:20 Karlach tells you, "DC'd."

I knew it was too good to be true. :((

ps. You have too much hp :(
    My laptop was going nuts while chasing you then eventually decided to go "Ah sod this" and disconnected me. Welp :(

My health is fine, like you're all just not trying hard enough... or something >.>
    I could always take a go at it, if you'd like?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Truefavoured by Viravain for about 10 days.

Also! First news post mention. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Kethaera! That was fun. :D
  • A random lurking hello that yielded a completely unexpected and cozy reply from a few wonderful people. Thanks for making my day!

<3
    See, @Ixion, you need to be around more.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• All my <3 to @Jadice for indulging a fat little bureaucrat 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited April 2014
    Hiriako said:
    Karlach said:
    Syrennia said:
    *sparring*
    You have slain @Karlach.
    wtf? :O

06:05:20 Karlach tells you, "DC'd."

I knew it was too good to be true. :((

ps. You have too much hp :(
    My laptop was going nuts while chasing you then eventually decided to go "Ah sod this" and disconnected me. Welp :(

My health is fine, like you're all just not trying hard enough... or something >.>
    I could always take a go at it, if you'd like?
    Oh my.

Siam said:
    See, @Ixion, you need to be around more.
    be careful what you wish for
    I was speaking in behalf of the multitudinous fans that you have.

#bringShikariback 

• I acknowledge your projection and issue you a glomp.

...do I get past your scroll of laurels now?

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The beginnings of the forum wall Catfight between @Isune and @Drocilla already have me giggling.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Raves for @Ixion. He knows why.
    :D

#bringShikariback 

• Rave for Mysrai being uhm, awesome. And Lord Crumkane being uhm...Crumkane..y...? He's awesome also.

That was a late rave. But it needed to be said.

(I have no idea where to ask this also, but where are some people getting those lusternia signatures...)

Oh yes. Rave for Iari and Pesupesu and Persayis and Ixi and everyone else that let's me hug them. *nod nod*
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Shulamit said:
    Rave for Mysrai being uhm, awesome. And Lord Crumkane being uhm...Crumkane..y...? He's awesome also.

(I have no idea where to ask this also, but where are some people getting those lusternia signatures...)

Oh yes. Rave for Iari and Pesupesu and Persayis and Ixi and everyone else that let's me hug them. *nod nod*
    http://www.lusternia.com/banner/shulamit-large.jpg
    http://www.lusternia.com/banner/shulamit-small.jpg

Here's yours. There's a third one, but I can't be bothered to look it up since I can't remember.

Alternative, BANNERCODE IG (I think? It's in a fairly recent announce post)
  • New rave, look at all them kills! :O I'm a terrible murderer!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Shulamit said:
    Rave for Mysrai being uhm, awesome. And Lord Crumkane being uhm...Crumkane..y...? He's awesome also.

Use the BANNERCODE command in-game to get your code for your character, it includes a reference link for if any friends or other people visit lusternia through your banner, if that person purchases credits as a result, you get a reward as well apparently.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Chaos, wasn't a win but it was a pretty damn good fight. Good learning experience for people performing new or unfamiliar roles!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Enjoyed that, even if most of it was spent being chased, pinned and slaughtered! Need to get one of those rings that stops you from being moved around.
  • Every time I poke my head back in after a year or two I expect Glomdoring to be struggling. I am never right about this.
    Sorry to dissappoint.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Karlach said:
    Sorry to dissappoint.
    I do not believe that you are!
  • edited April 2014
    Distinctly suspicious.
    I believe the adequate amount of tongue in cheek needed to convey the intent of my post, was not received.

• It wouldn't be Glomdoring if everything was unironic and to the point.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You raise a hand towards Thoros and blast him with cold, frigid air.
    Thoros's eyes become cloudy white orbs, as he freezes to death where he stands.
    You have slain Thoros.
    Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of Thoros is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.