Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    Love makes a man young. :x :x
    Apparently, Everiine lights up like the Moon and flits about whenever Kyair is mentioned, so you may have a point.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Nocht. Just, <3

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited May 2014
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Ouch! :(

Also, @Daraius - revenge time >:) (just kidding, let's be friends that are potential enemies)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    OMG, I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE!!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Vengeance!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Alary, that was too cute. Even though there was a feeling like you were going to proselytize the glories of @Msyrai, that was still cute. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Nott said:

... @Daraius ... enemies ...
    Does not compute. Too nice.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Nocht - Thanks for that

@Diniah, @ Tarkenton, @Belibi,

Ok so just... @Glomdoring really

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Nocht, @Zouviqil, @Astraea, @Nihta, @Diniah, @Aemath, and of course @Aislynn.

Could likely stretch this list on further, but them's the important ones of the bunch.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Raves for so many people. Do I have enough room to listen them all. Probably not. Raves for all the Gloms. You know who you are. And the Glom Gods. Even if I'm now rocking a terribad headache because somebody's worked their brain more than they have in over a week.

Was a great first day back. Even if on an HTML client. :) You guys are the best.
  • Probably the most exciting night I've had in Lusternia in a long long long time.

You bitches are wild. It's been a long time since Lusty took me by surprise to such an extreme degree.  
  • edited May 2014
    Nooo.. what happened?? I'm a Glommie now toooo.. 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So much going on right now, not even sure where to begin with this. But all my love for Glomdoring and the people who make it what it is.

No clue where this train is going but I'm enjoying the ride.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Surrounded by all kinds of cuteness lately.  :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I can't stand cute...maybe tsundere cute I guess. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    @Svorai, @Crek, @Astraea, and @Viravain. Glomazons are back! ( Crek is an honorary Glomazon)
  • Trying out hexen mugwump now. Mind-boggling. Astrology was loads of fun, but this is just...wow.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Gaudiguch

Every single person has been awesome.  Every single one.
  • --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • @Gabriella, for whatever this relationship is we have. It must be love.

Also to @Eliron for so many reasons, and @Viravain
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited June 2014

Kethaera said:
    @Gabriella, for whatever this relationship is we have. It must be love.
    EDIT: [DATA REDACTED]

Wait wait wait, THIS.... minus the semi-nakedness. ._.

EDIT: @Kethaera

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Yomoigu keeps  making the most magnagoran-ass things and it's amazing.
  • Team @Nocht, led by the glorious @Tacita. Aww yiss :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Quietly politicking behind the scenes, dodoo. It's a really fun feeling. So many plots in motion, what will happen, who will notice, who will approve, who will suffer?? Dun dun duuuun.

That actually annoys me to hear that....
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You're just paranoid that any and all plots are out to get you. Mine aren't! (Or are they?)

(They're not)

Yes and no. I just don't like being blind sided by ANYTHING and that's kinda why I've always rebelled against Mag's council. They're all seedy. 
This discussion has been closed.