Many raves 
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited November 2014
    Drakius said:
    Broski

All these novices Gaudi has been getting

Novices who give a shit

Many raves 
    @Drakius for putting up with my seeming chronic cluelessness. :P And @Xaldrin too, since I went and got lost in his house while he was making armor for me.

Y'all in Gaudi are crazy. @Kurut is like the mommy, @Xaldrin and his hubby are like the crazy uncles...
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2014
    Raves for Uuken Exley, Butler of Erudio for helping me get my influence triggers working. 

With a wink and a nudge, you wrap your arm around Uuken Exley, Butler of Erudio, joyously announcing 
    that he is your best friend.
    Uuken Exley, Butler of Erudio smiles at you condescendingly and pats your head.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Xeltha said:
    Drakius said:
    Broski

Novices who give a shit

Many raves 
    @Drakius for putting up with my seeming chronic cluelessness. :P And @Xaldrin too, since I went and got lost in his house while he was making armor for me.

Y'all in Gaudi are crazy. @Kurut is like the mommy, @Xaldrin and his hubby are like the crazy uncles...
    I have a name, and I am perfectly sane :(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • 89 pamphlets later I finally got them all sent out

woo
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Marcella said:
    89 pamphlets later I finally got them all sent out

woo
    I can't believe you actually did it. Like I know you did. But. *facepalm*

Also, raves for that interesting RP earlier from @Darvellan, @Marcella, @Lisaera, and... @Estarra with the shoe-of-doom.

Also for @Niina (I gotta play with those reflexes) and @Taevyn (RP! :D )
  • Marcella said:
    89 pamphlets later I finally got them all sent out

woo
    You are insane. >_>
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• the only sane person in an insane world
  • Maligorn said:
    I have ascended to demigodhood, and I think I managed to not let my Titan corpse get offered to icky Divine. Thank you, @Vivet, @Kelly and everyone else who tolerated me. I've been playing Lusternia on different characters for 3-4 years, but Maligorn is my first demigod. \o/
    About time.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Maligorn said:
    I have ascended to demigodhood, and I think I managed to not let my Titan corpse get offered to icky Divine. Thank you, @Vivet, @Kelly and everyone else who tolerated me. I've been playing Lusternia on different characters for 3-4 years, but Maligorn is my first demigod. \o/
    I've been playing the same character for 10 years... I'm not even a titan yet :P
  • mag rp best rp
  • Serenwilde just wrecked in a raid on Morgfyre's realm. Much rave.
  • Kaiel said:
    Serenwilde just wrecked in a raid on Morgfyre's realm. Much rave.
    You left when I turned up! So disappointing!

• I know, I know! I wanted to fight you too, then Avu teleported out.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kaiel said:
    Serenwilde just wrecked in a raid on Morgfyre's realm. Much rave.
    It would help if Serenwilde actually raided Godrealms with people who are awake when Avu wants to raid.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I now have an alt. :O

Raves for everyone who has been helping her so much.

No, I'm not saying who she is.

• Big rave to the big influx of novices Glomdoring has been getting recently. It's good to see the forest be full of life again with young, impressionable minds.

MORE GLOMMIE BABIES!
    Retired.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Cyndell for some fun RP the other night.  Small talk and diplomacy are always best paired with a good drink.
  • Surge, transmute and seven wardens. Yass
  • Eritheyl said:
    Xeltha said:
    Drakius said:
    Broski

Novices who give a shit

Many raves 

I have a name, and I am perfectly sane :(
    I couldn't remember it though! I was going to call you "Flesh Thing" but that's Xaldrin's nickname for you!

It could be worse. You could be @Drakius! I'm like the kid that got dropped on their head one too many times, and Drakius is like the older brother that has to deal with her crap.
  • But you're cool, it's all good in the hood brah
  • You examine an incandescent bracers curio piece of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial vernal bracers curio piece of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Incandescent Bracers of Vernal Might.
    curio collection activate vernal
    Nine orbs of varying colour blaze into existence about you, forming a circle. Spinning, they pick up speed until they become a blur of white light that carries you skyward. The bright light fades, leaving you standing within a strange stone shrine to the Nine and the Avenger Himself.

WOOT! I love you @Synkarin! <3
  • edited December 2014
    Wrong thread, nothing to see here. Move along.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Maligorn: Even though it outs an alt of mine, I enjoyed our exchange this morning. You were pretty convincing.
  • Maaaaaaaaaaan luuucky
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So jelly :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Supplicant' Achievement! You have earned 
    10 Bound Credits.
This discussion has been closed.